Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y (46837 Views)

Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike / Machina: I’m Still APC Yobe North Candidate, I Did Not Step Down / Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Ken4Christ: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike has gone back to his vomit. What a shame. After all he said against APC.

This is ego and envy at work. If I can get it, Obi shouldn't.

Wike can't sell us. We are not with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by arantess: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

.. Zombidiots are nothing but fustrated hell bound fools
Urchin, you will be dragged to hell on Saturday

Pack enough condoms for your virgins, with your uncircumcised prick 😛

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Amigos12(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
Houstency:
The Doctrine of Tinubu by Iyanuoluwa Bolarinwa
I am not here to sway your votes; however, if you are going to choose, go with your choice with two eyes wide open. You must know the following about the ruling party's candidate’s doctrine.
1. Opacity in public resources: Lagos State has been deliberately opaque about its finances and it’s intentional. The doctrine is that you can’t query what you don’t know. You can’t build a media siege against us if you don’t have the information. They will not be many details on public projects, spending and even attempts will be made to halt budget disclosures. It will be a total blackout on government finances.
2. Low-cost spending on technology with long-term PPP with govt agencies: Think about Alpha Beta and you can ask yourself what value they add to Lagos taxation that entitles them to 5% or 10% in perpetuity. That’s a model. There would be plenty of JVs and PPPs by briefcase “tech and consulting companies” that plug straws into public institutions and will take a percentage fee. There will be glimpses of efficiency but just people institutionalizing their benefits, almost for life. It’s a govt of plenty of compromises with several colliding interests — pick your spot and start chopping. “chop make I chop”
3. Money printing: Tinubu will realise that there’s no much liquidity by the books at the Federal level with the gargantuan debt servicing costs that are about to come. So, he will live to his promise — delink revenues from expenditures. That’s money printing galore. Emefiele or his replacement knows this job well. Currency devaluation on steroids and inflation at high levels. Well, his deft use of media and social media crew will be there to gaslight you/Ukraine/US/whatever as the problem.
4. Lagos Federal Properties: For a long time, several properties in Lagos under FG have just been hanging around with no valuation or selling opportunity. At a time, the Lagos political elite felt entitled to places like TBS. Kemi Adeosun thought of something like that but it didn’t work. You have the master in place now. How did LG Secretariat in Ikoyi turn to skyscraper or how did Lagos Polytechnic land turn into his private TV station? You know how “boys” procure these federal properties (especially Federal Secretariat) under JVs or outright discounted rates? It’s all under the wings of BAT — everything state to federal.
5. The war on anti-corruption is over because there’s no more “corruption”: Lagos had not charged anyone for corruption except its Speaker, who didn’t lose his position but was only a “victim” of local politics. If you speak to many Lagos folks, they don’t believe in federal institutions sorting their issues. Corruption is rife in Lagos, but who are you to talk when everyone is eating? There’s no “corruption” because there’s no one to shout it, and it’s a closed circle; you must be hoping to get in. I don’t understand what moral authority Tinubu will use to fight corruption. Maybe, you tell me. Well, if you are in opposition, you better be squeaky clean. You have a politician in public office.
6. Compromise every institution with nepotism to perpetuate a monarchical reign: There’s a reason why Tinubu still carries power that none of the class of 1999 didn’t have. He took the well-oiled machinery of the party called the structure with him. The market women, town unions and anything retail enough to win votes. When his mother died, he put his daughter as the leader of market women(Iyaloja), reinforcing his grip. He allows everyone to stroll into government and, interestingly, don’t touch his Alpha Beta war chest that funds his structure. So, with unlimited FG funds? It’s even easier. Traditional rulers, religious leaders and every fabric that controls the psyche of the Nigerian would end up in his pocket. He’s either putting his people in levers or sharing the largesse to go round. Also, watch how for the civil service and nouveau princes catapulted quickly up the ranks. INEC will need more vigilance if we take lessons with how LASIEC is run.
7. Disarm opposition to easily create one-party state: Where would the opposition be? They will exist but just merely exist except another money-miss-road in a Niger Delta Governor tries to rebuild the party with state money. Many Governors wish they could lead the opposition but don’t just have the resources. As per the Obidient movement, they would have to work twice as hard to remove not just him but his surrogates. The Asiwaju way would be the way out for most folks. You will be surprised how everyone would troop to his side and plead allegiance. As a person without grievances to hold, everyone is welcome. He can finally see the decimation of PDP and also triumph over Obasanjo. The Lagos PDP is the evidence here. Too many moles in Jagaban's pocket, and you will see that at the national as well. He’s a master strategist for good or bad reasons; choose your poison.
8. Big on propaganda: It’s a govt that would use media ferociously to boost projects that seem to deliver for the masses but themselves. If you walk the inner streets of Lagos, you will understand Lagos is for show(The cappuccino effect). That’s what it means. The media is in Tinubu’s pocket. He has done well for them. Just watch how basic moves are amplified and heavy metal communication is used on the people to doubt your capacity to state whether the country is progressing. The media aide industry with social media wings is about to thrive. Won’t you plug in?
9. Progress: Well, it can’t be all gloom in his Presidency. You will see progress. The kind of progress that Buhari gave us in debt-ridden infrastructure and failed in almost every other thing — education, health, security, economy, national cohesion etc. Well, Tinubu will provide you with that as well. He will assemble some smart-ass folks too, giving them the power to deliver outstanding work in a few areas. In fact, he will surrender the Ministries to the political hacks, but the agencies, especially the revenue-generating, would be in his tight grip. Watch Lagos very well and check the loyalty of key govt agencies (not Commissioners) to Tinubu. Just marinate good ideas with some private sector panache; it would be a highlight of his govt. Who knows what it would be? It’s not a govt of all-around five stars but there will be bright spots to fool with some talk of progress.
10. Lagos to London Mafia : “Lagos today, London tomorrow, Oluwa loseyi”. Well, President Buhari left a template that you can be insensitive to citizens' yearnings to change the healthcare system and splurge public resources to fix yourself. Tinubu will not be different. All that travel will be done with public resources without any restraint. Nigeria’s Aso Rock is a septuagenarian paradise. There won’t be limits and you know how that worked under Buhari and Yar’adua; someone in the shadows will emerge and fill that gap, wield power as Chief of Staff or even an unknown portfolio. Time will reveal things as such folks secure their primordial interests as well. It’s just business as usual since Nigerians are hard of hearing.

Credit: https://link.medium.com/IiMR06yQExb

Opoor! You have said it all. Nigerians shine your eyes and vote wisely!
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Enemyofpeace: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Wike is a smart Politician from Obio Akpor LGA

na who ask you? If you like run go meet moderators

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by famology(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Heavensent01:

he think he's popular once Tinubu win the election Buhari will be forgotten and his useless policies that hadn't impress average Nigerians will be redressed

that dude na complete failure, because of him I dont want Tinubu to even be APC flag bearer because I know he will stain him with his gross incompetence and self foolishness

will obj be Nigeria president or Atiku or kwankwaso be president and allow his party candidate go through stress of explaining to Nigeria about naira redesign that he was not there when the decision was made?

anyway the outcome of this election will birth many things

Honestly Buhari is just a selfish idiaaaat. Why did he not do the naira redesign in 2019 during his reelection? This same Buhari refused to sign the new electoral act in 2019 before his reelection bid. Very useless thing.
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Freebills12: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Moh247:
cool

Wike is a smart Politician from Obio Akpor LGA

All of us know that never in this world will Tinibu win this election... Don't you think that Wike should have played safe by keeping quiet? He will loose the trust of the people because we can never vote Muslim /Muslim ticket... It is just betraying God.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Advancedman(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Akuchipaul(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
My guy is gittering already.... So sad it's ending this way.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Heavensent01(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
famology:

Honestly Buhari is just a selfish idiaaaat. Why did he not do the naira redesign in 2019 during his reelection? This same Buhari refused to sign the new electoral act in 2019 before his reelection bid. Very useless thing.

He's a Fulani, he just want to reinstate that Fulani people don't have loyalty but the likes of Ganduje have prove him wrong

the relationship between North and west is at stake, whichever way they will be tame

God gives victory over every principalities, Buhari is just a mere mortal

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by stanisbaratheon: 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mumu man. We will show you shege in this state.
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by stanisbaratheon: 10:16pm On Feb 23, 2023
ablejesus26:

Give me your reasons for thinking Wike will work for Tinubu.
Remember He has been seen pallying with other major candidates aside Atiku.

He has already told all local government chairpersons to make sure the agbado man wins or they should resign by Monday.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by SirLinks: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is a bold and smart politician but his boldness ends here. The fact he can't be bold enough to vocally voice his prefered candidate and stand by it irrespective of condemnation shows he has been bought buh can't find the courage to voice it out for fear of opposition from his people
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by hollywater: 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2023
My prayer is for Obi to win, but incase he didn't win, let Atiku win so he can send this greedy Man to his grave.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by fortunechy(m): 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike has ended his political career... Quite unfortunate!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 10:21pm On Feb 23, 2023
shuttox:
Mumu man
So you can beg like this

Wike is coward man

Mumu You
Because he is not supporting your candidate then he is not credible

Jagaban all the way
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Irupetepete: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

Your prayer isn't answered, now you curse

Hope kids like you know Nairaland is a dangerous wild wild zone and lot of trolls and even super mod had gotten more spiritual death than anywhere else

ki niun wi
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Kukutenla: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
I just laugh any time I visualize what will happen to Wike if Atiku is declared winner of Saturday's election.
The hypertension no go get end
I can imagine so many fainting sessions
He'll probably require blood, oxygen and water all at once grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by NakedTruth4eva: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
akins088:
The same way Obi bribed Ortom
So you except Rivers that Wike declared a Christian state to vote mu-mu ticket grin Wike don chop corn but na only Wike chop am
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by CSTRR: 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Houstency:
The Doctrine of Tinubu by Iyanuoluwa Bolarinwa
I am not here to sway your votes; however, if you are going to choose, go with your choice with two eyes wide open. You must know the following about the ruling party's candidate’s doctrine.
1. Opacity in public resources: Lagos State has been deliberately opaque about its finances and it’s intentional. The doctrine is that you can’t query what you don’t know. You can’t build a media siege against us if you don’t have the information. They will not be many details on public projects, spending and even attempts will be made to halt budget disclosures. It will be a total blackout on government finances.
2. Low-cost spending on technology with long-term PPP with govt agencies: Think about Alpha Beta and you can ask yourself what value they add to Lagos taxation that entitles them to 5% or 10% in perpetuity. That’s a model. There would be plenty of JVs and PPPs by briefcase “tech and consulting companies” that plug straws into public institutions and will take a percentage fee. There will be glimpses of efficiency but just people institutionalizing their benefits, almost for life. It’s a govt of plenty of compromises with several colliding interests — pick your spot and start chopping. “chop make I chop”
3. Money printing: Tinubu will realise that there’s no much liquidity by the books at the Federal level with the gargantuan debt servicing costs that are about to come. So, he will live to his promise — delink revenues from expenditures. That’s money printing galore. Emefiele or his replacement knows this job well. Currency devaluation on steroids and inflation at high levels. Well, his deft use of media and social media crew will be there to gaslight you/Ukraine/US/whatever as the problem.
4. Lagos Federal Properties: For a long time, several properties in Lagos under FG have just been hanging around with no valuation or selling opportunity. At a time, the Lagos political elite felt entitled to places like TBS. Kemi Adeosun thought of something like that but it didn’t work. You have the master in place now. How did LG Secretariat in Ikoyi turn to skyscraper or how did Lagos Polytechnic land turn into his private TV station? You know how “boys” procure these federal properties (especially Federal Secretariat) under JVs or outright discounted rates? It’s all under the wings of BAT — everything state to federal.
5. The war on anti-corruption is over because there’s no more “corruption”: Lagos had not charged anyone for corruption except its Speaker, who didn’t lose his position but was only a “victim” of local politics. If you speak to many Lagos folks, they don’t believe in federal institutions sorting their issues. Corruption is rife in Lagos, but who are you to talk when everyone is eating? There’s no “corruption” because there’s no one to shout it, and it’s a closed circle; you must be hoping to get in. I don’t understand what moral authority Tinubu will use to fight corruption. Maybe, you tell me. Well, if you are in opposition, you better be squeaky clean. You have a politician in public office.
6. Compromise every institution with nepotism to perpetuate a monarchical reign: There’s a reason why Tinubu still carries power that none of the class of 1999 didn’t have. He took the well-oiled machinery of the party called the structure with him. The market women, town unions and anything retail enough to win votes. When his mother died, he put his daughter as the leader of market women(Iyaloja), reinforcing his grip. He allows everyone to stroll into government and, interestingly, don’t touch his Alpha Beta war chest that funds his structure. So, with unlimited FG funds? It’s even easier. Traditional rulers, religious leaders and every fabric that controls the psyche of the Nigerian would end up in his pocket. He’s either putting his people in levers or sharing the largesse to go round. Also, watch how for the civil service and nouveau princes catapulted quickly up the ranks. INEC will need more vigilance if we take lessons with how LASIEC is run.
7. Disarm opposition to easily create one-party state: Where would the opposition be? They will exist but just merely exist except another money-miss-road in a Niger Delta Governor tries to rebuild the party with state money. Many Governors wish they could lead the opposition but don’t just have the resources. As per the Obidient movement, they would have to work twice as hard to remove not just him but his surrogates. The Asiwaju way would be the way out for most folks. You will be surprised how everyone would troop to his side and plead allegiance. As a person without grievances to hold, everyone is welcome. He can finally see the decimation of PDP and also triumph over Obasanjo. The Lagos PDP is the evidence here. Too many moles in Jagaban's pocket, and you will see that at the national as well. He’s a master strategist for good or bad reasons; choose your poison.
8. Big on propaganda: It’s a govt that would use media ferociously to boost projects that seem to deliver for the masses but themselves. If you walk the inner streets of Lagos, you will understand Lagos is for show(The cappuccino effect). That’s what it means. The media is in Tinubu’s pocket. He has done well for them. Just watch how basic moves are amplified and heavy metal communication is used on the people to doubt your capacity to state whether the country is progressing. The media aide industry with social media wings is about to thrive. Won’t you plug in?
9. Progress: Well, it can’t be all gloom in his Presidency. You will see progress. The kind of progress that Buhari gave us in debt-ridden infrastructure and failed in almost every other thing — education, health, security, economy, national cohesion etc. Well, Tinubu will provide you with that as well. He will assemble some smart-ass folks too, giving them the power to deliver outstanding work in a few areas. In fact, he will surrender the Ministries to the political hacks, but the agencies, especially the revenue-generating, would be in his tight grip. Watch Lagos very well and check the loyalty of key govt agencies (not Commissioners) to Tinubu. Just marinate good ideas with some private sector panache; it would be a highlight of his govt. Who knows what it would be? It’s not a govt of all-around five stars but there will be bright spots to fool with some talk of progress.
10. Lagos to London Mafia : “Lagos today, London tomorrow, Oluwa loseyi”. Well, President Buhari left a template that you can be insensitive to citizens' yearnings to change the healthcare system and splurge public resources to fix yourself. Tinubu will not be different. All that travel will be done with public resources without any restraint. Nigeria’s Aso Rock is a septuagenarian paradise. There won’t be limits and you know how that worked under Buhari and Yar’adua; someone in the shadows will emerge and fill that gap, wield power as Chief of Staff or even an unknown portfolio. Time will reveal things as such folks secure their primordial interests as well. It’s just business as usual since Nigerians are hard of hearing.

Credit: https://link.medium.com/IiMR06yQExb

See them above, association of clowns, idiots and urchins. The piece wasnt meant for you E-robots but for sane Nigerians. Swerve you fools!!

You are wasting your time.

Let them make a mistake and suffer for it.

Their children's-children will curse them for voting for Tinubu because the effects will live on for generations to come.

Let them suffer.

A dog that will fails to the whistle of the hunter will get lost.
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by TristanX: 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Moh247:

Your prayer isn't answered, now you curse

Hope kids like you know Nairaland is a dangerous wild wild zone and lot of trolls and even super mod had gotten more spiritual death than anywhere else

What’s this mugu saying?
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by CSTRR: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Peter obi wrote on Twitter that Nigerians should not renew their subscription to the sorrows of the past.

He was practically begging Nigerians to be rational and vote for their best interests.

I personally believe he shouldn't beg anybody.

Let them make a mistake and suffer for it.

We will see if everybody will not share in the breakfast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by famology(m): 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023
Heavensent01:

He's a Fulani, he just want to reinstate that Fulani people don't have loyalty but the likes of Ganduje have prove him wrong

the relationship between North and west is at stake, whichever way they will be tame

God gives victory over every principalities, Buhari is just a mere mortal

I can still remember how they were sharing market money across the country in 2019. Chaiiiiiiiiiii..... people are wicked! Bloody hypocrite that's who Buhari is.
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by CSTRR: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Once tinubu wins, a lot of people will detach from Nigeria.

All feelings of patriotism and hope will be gone.

We will just become numb to everything.

Anything that happens will no longer be our business.

Even if Tinubu and his gang loot the entire CBN , print and borrow money like a mad man and allocate 90% of Abuja lands to themselves, na look we go dey look una.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by Heavensent01(m): 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
famology:

I can still remember how they were sharing market money across the country in 2019. Chaiiiiiiiiiii..... people are wicked! Bloody hypocrite that's who Buhari is.

Buhari is not just an hypocrite but a nonentity who find joy in his own foolishness and incompetence

anyway Tinubu see Kwankwanso a PhD holder, he couldn't support but supported a man others failed to support that made him lost elections three consecutive time

Tinubu have learnt his lesson I'm so sure, God will compensate him with victory through the electorates

1 Like

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by shuttox: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2023
HAICHCONCEPTZZ:

Mumu You
Because he is not supporting your candidate then he is not credible

Jagaban all the way

Let him not support my candidate abeg
He is free to choose whom to vote
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by maybet081: 11:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jack500:
God bless your father Wike.

Tinubu is the incoming president

Mission impossible.
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by ZUBY77(m): 12:08am On Feb 24, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike unfortunately you are not ruling over people with empty brains that you can order to vote however you want. Rivers is not feudal oligarchy, they are educated and forward looking people who can think for themselves.

You are interested in your political preservation, they are interested in the future of their children. They will not sacrifice the future of their children to keep you politically relevant.

Rivers state coffers is not your birthright. If your candidate loses, you can run away from the country before hand over date with your immunity intact. Rivers people do not have such luxury. Thiefnubuu will lose in Rivers and get less than 15% of the votes. Know this and have peace.

You said it all. All he wants is to remain relevant politically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by truthfinder319: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Asiwaju
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by 7arrows: 12:47am On Feb 24, 2023
MadeInTokyo:
Confused mad man

I agree with you on this.
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by 7arrows: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Wike unfortunately you are not ruling over people with empty brains that you can order to vote however you want. Rivers is not feudal oligarchy, they are educated and forward looking people who can think for themselves.

You are interested in your political preservation, they are interested in the future of their children. They will not sacrifice the future of their children to keep you politically relevant.

Rivers state coffers is not your birthright. If your candidate loses, you can run away from the country before hand over date with your immunity intact. Rivers people do not have such luxury. Thiefnubuu will lose in Rivers and get less than 15% of the votes. Know this and have peace.

Wike forgot that he has only one vote. He cannot command people of rivers and expect them to follow like zombies. No show for Tinubu in rivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by 7arrows: 12:50am On Feb 24, 2023
KingKO22:
Wike get balls

Wike will be good as minister of information

Vote for Asiwaju as our next president in Nigeria

We won't allow IPOB to highjack our lovely country ND turn it to AfghanEastan

What about Muslim Muslim. Does he have ur interest at heart? So no credible Christian in your corn tree Nigeria?
Re: Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y by riverbird: 12:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Rivers people please wike is looking for a safe landing because he knows that he is going into oblivion, he does not have your interest at heart cos if he does he won't give you a Muslim-muslim candidates to vote for, something no governor in the north will never do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Builds 30-feet Underground Drainage System In Benin (photos) / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / Drunk Policeman Arrested By The Police In Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.