Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? (16275 Views)

PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by DonTim1: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Don't give a Bleep who rules, I just care about me and mine being fine..
And don't come preaching to me. My mind is made up, never voted, not sure I ever will.

6 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by atdscentofwater: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
I will though but most people are angry
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Tunasco4u(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ok
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Kennitrust(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hendrixky:
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC

To make it worse Apc candidates is not aware of his environment..he is suffering from dementia, not physically fit, not mentally strong enough
Imagine the national anthem was announced several times with loud speakers and still this man wasn't Aware...Oshiomhole was dumb founded
How can this man be aware of anything faraway in ondo, in enugu in zamfara when he is forced on us
*Use your vote wisely:*

*#30, 000 minimum wage, no governor went to the supreme court to ensure implementation.

*Local Govt. No governor went to the supreme court to enforce autonomy.

*Non payment of salaries and pension no governor went to the supreme court.

*ASUU Strike for 8 months no Governor went to the supreme court.

*Fuel scarcity...no supreme court.

*Electricity hike; no supreme court.

*Bad Roads....no supreme court order.

*Unemployment.... No supreme court.

*Poverty....no supreme court order.

*Heightened inflation, no supreme court order.

*COVID-19 lockdown which lasted for months, even palliatives ceased/denied, no governor went to the supreme court.

*Now!! No physical cash to buy votes...they remember that the masses are suffering.*

*Ask yourself.... are these govenors really working for your interest?*

*February 25th is a day of liberation By God's grace.*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Timekeeper452: 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Anyone not voting on Saturday while in Nigeria is mad.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by kozmokaz(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
My center is far from my house

But that is not an excuse so I’m lodging close to my center tomorrow

What I can do for my country

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by IbroMaka(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Y'all just wasting ur time

Elections have been rigged and decided

I'm just gonna wait for the aftermath

Check my signature!

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by realhovaps(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Lemme quickly say this here on that day am off at my place of work, but they're insinuating a by force overtime to work but am rejecting it. Its not by force. Try to fufil your civic responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by rayopt(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Sirheny007:
At any rate, it will be considered treason for any eligible Nigerian with PVC to stay indoors on election day.

I won't vote grin grin grin Tinubu or Atiku will win and we will all get back to our lives. Vote for your success first. And if you already have that, vote for your candidate. Peace

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Harrynight(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Cos I don comot hand kpatakpata for anything wey concern politics,
who ever win mek he become our president mek we rest

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Luckysbab: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Hendrixky:
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC

To make it worse Apc candidates is not aware of his environment..he is suffering from dementia, not physically fit, not mentally strong enough
Imagine the national anthem was announced several times with loud speakers and still this man wasn't Aware...Oshiomhole was dumb founded
How can this man be aware of anything faraway in ondo, in enugu in zamfara when he is forced on us

I hope you don't get too foolish enough to go and say this at the polling unit.

By the way, you're spamming.

dominique, your client please.

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Frezhkid10(m): 10:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
I will be at work because management said there will be production but it comes with an incentive..
325% of hourly basic salary per hour…
I don plan say I go dy work 12hrs….nothing concern me with voting..

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Lance008(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
AmGreat1234:
Obidents in the house, hope we have placed our PVCs on our tables and set for Saturday.
Ple let's show our candidate (Mr Obi) love by clicking like.
No amount of help can save PO
Tinubu has been made leader above his mate by his creator
Tinubu is the winner

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by minasu190: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Because I don't have cash at hand, and no fuel inside the car to go to my polling unit

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Jsucre(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
AmGreat1234:
Obidents in the house, hope we have placed our PVCs on our tables and set for Saturday.
Ple let's show our candidate (Mr Obi) love by clicking like.
50% Obidents I know doesn't have PVC, some are far to their polling unit. E.g Aba to Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by fitinwell: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Because Nigeria will still come for the wrong party due to tribalism, religion and other stupid petty reasons , it has made me to be apathetic towards elections,as for me I am focus on making money to leave this shitty country whatever happens to other Nigerians ain't my business

And when the country starts Working again.. you will start fighting that Nigeria is your Father Land.. that your Family Land they somewhere as proof...

God go shame una...

True patriotic Nigerians are very few in Number and you are not One...
Go get your Visa and fvck off..

Nigeria shall regain are strength and glory again..

I cannot be a second class citizens never.

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Kennitrust(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by CaptainStephen(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2023
Duty calls so I won't be voting.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by MrColdsweat: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Because I do not subscribe to the idea of government and authority.

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by franchasofficia: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekemeze:
My God, see the level of insanity by desperate idiots who are suddenly realizing that Nigeria can be better..

Nigeria is no longer a zoo, all of a sudden, we should all vote for a phony online candidate. Copy and paste everywhere.. stupid people 🙄

You are wrong.

Agitation of Igbos for their own independent country will be finally buried the day Nigeria stops marginalizing Igbos in national politics, infrastructures, security and economic matters, and Peter Obi Presidency gives agitated Igbos a hope that the decade long marginalization of Igbos will come to an end, but if that hope is dashed away, then expect agitation in no distant time because the problem is not yet solved.

If Nigerians want to have a legitimate reason to mock or condemn Igbos for agitating for Biafra, then they ought to come together and elect Peter Obi as next President to serve as final deal of the reintegration policy after the war.

Theophilus Danjuma who headed the 1966 counter coup against Igbo Head of State have come out to echo this same point and cited it as part of his reasons for endorsing Peter Obi.

Olusegun Obasanjo also raised similar points but here are hungry boys of yesterday mocking Igbos agitation for their separate state due to marginalization.

If Nigeria operates on equity, justice and love, no part of Nigeria will be clamoring for secession but if we refuse to address the glaring marginalization issues against Igbos, if Peter Obi fails to win, then expect a more deadly agitation and uprising in no distant time.

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by dododawa1: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obident and ONLINE / MOUTH VOTING.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by easzypeaszy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
No cash to go to my pollin Unit wch is 22KM frm my present location.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by tyinfinity: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
I had wanted to go to my town to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu but I can not my prayer for Tinubu's victory

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by babz11(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Omo I dey osun state my polling unit na lagos I dey stranded here jare

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by JudasNaKarrot: 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekemeze:
My God, see the level of insanity by desperate idiots who are suddenly realizing that Nigeria can be better..

Nigeria is no longer a zoo, all of a sudden, we should all vote for a phony online candidate. Copy and paste everywhere.. stupid people 🙄
You people have been busted long ago. Using tribalism to make the man loved by every Nigerian to be hated won't work again. Trying hard to descedit a particular tribe will also not work again.

Vote wisely, that is all I can say to you.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by chidiebere2020(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Registered in 2011 in my hometown
Relocate to another area
Since then trying to get my pvc , but no solution

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by iSense247: 10:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Because Nigeria will still come for the wrong party due to tribalism, religion and other stupid petty reasons , it has made me to be apathetic towards elections,as for me I am focus on making money to leave this shitty country whatever happens to other Nigerians ain't my business
You need a change of mindset. Your orientation must change. If it was the way you think, politicians won't beg for votes. They will never buy votes.

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by adigun4mee(m): 11:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Myself,My wives and children are already on track to rescue Nigeria by voting Atiku.12 votes await Atiku from me
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by iSense247: 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ekemeze:

There are many simple ways you can end your pain and sorrow. Or you can google it.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Ekemeze: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by obinna58(m): 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Not voting bcoz I no believe in any of them, it’s a waste of my time

No body can restore Nigeria except Nigeria itself, we’re all very selfish and one person can’t do any miracle

Anybody who wins will continue from the terrible state of our economy

10 Likes

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by iSense247: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
You called yourself a Christian

And you are always praying for Nigeria

But you will neither vote nor vote wisely

Will INEC count your prayer points?

You are a spiritual Mumu (no apology)

Almajiris, bandits and terrorists will determine your who rules you.

They will choose for you your next president

If you escape Buhari's disasterous government

You may not be lucky under Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Part Of Edo State Is Igbo Land A Case Of The Igbanke People / Amina Mohammed Inspects Delta Forcados Oil Spill (Photos) / Niger State Youths Threaten To Blow Up Hydroelectric Dams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.