Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? (16284 Views)

PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Ekemeze: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Frezhkid10(m): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2023
sacajawea:

Which kind of work will pay ×3.25 of your basic salary ? Seriously, which work be that??
It’s a multi national coy..and that’s the standard for all holiday..
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by phemmyfour: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2023
efficiencie:
I know some will be watching the drama of the elections from the comfort and safety of their homes. Tell us why you do not intend to vote.
safety first
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by amarulabae(f): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2023
efficiencie:
I know some will be watching the drama of the elections from the comfort and safety of their homes. Tell us why you do not intend to vote.

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by sacajawea: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Frezhkid10:

Laillah ILallah
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Jsucre(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
frankyychiji:
Console yourself.
see you on Monday bro. Muah
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by generalsteve(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2023
I wish to vote, but honestly, distance is barrier at the moment.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by efficiencie(m): 9:51am On Feb 24, 2023
DonTim1:
Don't give a Bleep who rules, I just care about me and mine being fine..
And don't come preaching to me. My mind is made up, never voted, not sure I ever will.

Why? I am curious to know why you have never voted and why you never will.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by efficiencie(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Because I do not subscribe to the idea of government and authority.

Interesting! Why?
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by cletz991(m): 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
No cash for transport, if you use POS out of every 5 transactions POS will decline 3 and you will be debited my 7950 still de air still after writing and calling Stanbic ibtc Bank. Nigeria is not ready for cashless policy angry
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by skukimania(f): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Neduzze5:
I've had my PVC since 2014 but never voted before because I did not strongly believe in any of the candidates.

This time around, the story is different.

I have a man of integrity, honesty, character and competence to believe in in the person of Peter Ciroma Adekunle Obi!!

Come 25th, I'm thumbing down real hard for the man!!

I beg comot that Ciroma from his name. Don’t you know how many times Ciroma wrote WAEC? Replace that with Omowale!
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Moscodee1990(m): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2023
I wish to, but no T Fare
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by MrColdsweat: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2023
MrBroke:

Anarchist?
Anarcho-communist.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Chuknovski(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2023
Because the bloody INEC refused to print my lost/ transfer card
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Impera(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
I won't be voting because no Nigerian politician is seeking election to make a difference and even if he wants to the Nigerian constitution as set up trquirrd the support of NASS which he won't get. So the president will just revert to status quo. No need wasting my time in the sun for him and his family to get there and continue milking the treasury. And even if I don't vote a winner will emerge so I am better served using the time for what will grow my wallet
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by fxexperts: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ekemeze:
My God, see the level of insanity by desperate idiots who are suddenly realizing that Nigeria can be better..

Nigeria is no longer a zoo, all of a sudden, we should all vote for a phony online candidate. Copy and paste everywhere.. stupid people 🙄
Alaye if you like nor vote. nobody is begging you to vote. stop coming online to spill trash from your gutter. Aways playing the ethnic card. last last na you and your family go suffer the consequence of your action. at least me and my family don get our visa to relocate as soon as lots like you make us to get one idiot that will send us 100 years backward.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by McGeorge1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hendrixky:
Owo massacre

Deborah's lynching

8 months ASUU strike

Fuel scarcity

N420 per liter of fuel

N750 to $1

Naira scarcity

Millions k!lled by herdsmen

Millions k!lled by Boko

Farmer-herder crisis

Train attacks

Kidnapping and banditry.

These are enough reasons why I'll vote out APC

To make it worse Apc candidates is not aware of his environment..he is suffering from dementia, not physically fit, not mentally strong enough
Imagine the national anthem was announced several times with loud speakers and still this man wasn't Aware...Oshiomhole was dumb founded
How can this man be aware of anything faraway in ondo, in enugu in zamfara when he is forced on us

You have forgotten to add all the stolen funds by the APC people

EFCC boss stole

Accountant general stole

Buratai stole

Pondei stole

Name them.
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Livingstone124: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ekemeze:

If you don't avoid me. Sorrow, pain and anguish will be your daily meal every seconds of your miserable life😡😡😡😡😡
hell is your portion. Hausa goat
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Damoon77(m): 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
A Must to vote a better Nigeria whose land our future lies and leaving for our great ground children. Vote your conscience vote your choice. Money should not influence your choice/candidate

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by DonTim1: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
efficiencie:

Why? I am curious to know why you have never voted and why you never will.

Curiosity kills the cat....
Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by Frezhkid10(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2023
sacajawea:

Which kind of work will pay ×3.25 of your basic salary ? Seriously, which work be that??
Nestle Nig. Plc…
Job role: Production Technicians

1 Like

Re: Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? by SirLiquidGold: 11:40am On Oct 22, 2023
Frezhkid10:

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Hides Jonathan’s One Term Pact Document / Photos Of Ibe Kachikwu At The House Of Representatives Over The Fuel Price Hike / Jonathan: "I Never Rejected British Offer To Rescue Chibok Girls"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.