Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language (29828 Views)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Revealed: Lugard's Letter To Wife Shows The Amalgamation Of Nigeria Is A Scam / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by tianshie(m): 4:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Correct woman. Nor be Atiku wife wey call am "Atiku werey."
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Hatrick01: 4:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This ibibio woman speaks igbo better than me chaiiiii.... grin grin
to show that we are one
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by ObiDatti85(m): 5:09am On Feb 24, 2023
ghiloman28:
VOTE BOLA AHMED TINUBU for a better Nigeria

You are a mumu man
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by DenreleDave(m): 5:23am On Feb 24, 2023
madjune:

Pls show some respect.

This is somebody's wife.
What's wrong with you?

Lo 😁 na wetin I wa do be dt.. I like beautiful older women
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by madjune(m): 5:41am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Lo 😁 na wetin I wa do be dt.. I like beautiful older women

Well, suits your fancy.

However, it's respectful you go for single, older women.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by kkonyeji(m): 5:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:

You're not ashamed of yourself. How did u feel typing & dropping that?
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by kkonyeji(m): 5:54am On Feb 24, 2023
kambili999:
while you reason and pen down like a child

He's a child in adult body with toddlers brain.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 24, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
grin
Thank you mummy the amiable, amazing, gentle and beautiful first lady. Pls don't be like Aisha Buhari when you assumes power with oga PO. Show empathy and compassion to Nigerians. In doing so, they will lay their lives down for you. May PO succeed amen. Nigeria shall be great again with H.E president Peter, Gregory Obi

While being first lady in Anambra

She wasn't seen publicly like that, same as the kids, you will think po isn't married with kids..

Some who worked with she and her husband had good things to talk about, besides she can't use first 4yrs to do shit na the next 4yrs we fit dey talk this
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Shancca: 6:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by luluosas(m): 6:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Beautiful. The incoming First Lady, the AMAZON
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by 07kjb: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2023
sammirano:
Thinking Obi will come anything short of 3rd position in this elections shows how dumb and uneducated majority of obidogs are. Numbers don't lie, and from where I sit it is impossible for obi to win. People should be realistic and not dogmatic.

After the hardship APC have caused the nation

Ur brain needs proper examination
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by HardBishop: 6:31am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
Na me to marry this woman last... Peter obi is old and may soon go to the other side..

This woman is mine
The only erection is for me and Peter obi akwa ibom wife... grin grin grin.. I can't wait to see her swallow my cum-m..

God bless Simon Ekpa

We the true igbos stand with him..

No erection in Biafra... No votes in South East

Yoruba dey hear word? Unless person go dey lick your nyash, una no go consider him or her human being. Is the wrong decision of yorubas put this nation in this miserable mood.
If Nigeria divide, it will be no surprise of southwest and north merge to form a country. Hypocrisy
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by slowice(m): 6:40am On Feb 24, 2023
A good man come marry good akwa ibom woman chaii.😋

See as person fine,get good accent. No be that werey druggie wet go marry thug undecided

Obi PRESIDENCY will be the best we Ve had.

VOTE WISELY VOTE LP VOTE LP PO
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by ufotunang: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Our beautiful first lady
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by ofemigeorge(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

At the end of 8 years between 2006 and 2014,how did all Anambrarians look?
They looked and lived better off under peter,ask them, they will tell you.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2023
ofemigeorge:

They looked and lived better off under peter,ask them, they will tell you.

Shut up your lying mouth,you child of SOPHISTRY..

They looked and lived better off yet 90% of Anambrarians are in Logos doing business??

Peter Obi did so much for Anambra yet he is living in Lagos doing his importation business?

If I slap your father......
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Kylce042:

Housed more millionaires than almost half of Africa dy play

Eediot!

Anambra has always housed millionaires,you slowpoke..

How did the average life of the Anambrarian look, improve

What are the LEGACY INFRASTRUCTURES of Peter Obi

Why is it that after everything,most Anambrarians are in Lagos doing business?What happened to staying in your "Dubai turned" Anambra and live and do business
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Jergobright1025: 8:57am On Feb 24, 2023
hammerT:
AKWA IGBO/IBO BEFORE THEM CHANGE AM TO AKWA IBOM

SS WOMEN AND FIRST LADY, BE LIKE 5 AND 6.

STELLA OBJ, EDO STATE.

MARIAH BABAGINDA, DELTA STATE.

PATIENCE JONATHAN, RIVERS STATE.

MARGARET OBI, AKWA IBOM STATE.

E REMAIN CROSS RIVER STATE AND BAYELSA.

Wild animal, do you even know the meaning of Ibom?? Which one be Akwa IBO? May God punish your hopeless mother. That why minority tribes in South south don't want to do anything with Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by 1b8m: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
Maka chukwu, I'm ashamed myself
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Shikini: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Beautiful woman
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by FuckYourFather(f): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Thank you my beautiful first lady, see Peter and his big nose go marry fine woman
this woman is the finest first lady in the history of Nigeria.
And i know she's cheap maintenance too unlike that ugly Alison madueke dieziani
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by WonderGod(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
saintokwuluora:
Our First Lady

Spiritual Preparation for Tomorrow's Election

Who told you, God is not interested in who is in government. is a lie from the pit of hell, read Daniel 4:25
Daniel 4:25 That they shall drive thee from men, and thy dwelling shall be with the beasts of the field, and they shall make thee to eat grass as oxen, and they shall wet thee with the dew of heaven, and seven times shall pass over thee, till thou know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.

From here, we could see that it is the will of God to choose our president for us. But until the will of God is prayed, it never get established on the earth. Mathew 6:9- Let their will be done on the Earth as you have ordained it in Heaven.
2. Who told you that God does not want you to be interested in who govern you?
1 Timothy 2:1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

From here, we could see that God want us to use our prayer to determine those that will be in authority, so that there will be peace in the nation.
Who will enter a bus without be interested in the mental state of the driver to ascertain whether the driver is sound enough to take him to his destination?

On this note, join me as we lift up our holy hands( 1 Tim 2:cool today and call on God of Heaven to be in charge of tomorrow's election in Nigeria.

Prayer 1
Father, retire all the corrupt presidential candidates in this nation Nigeria, tomorrow in the name of Jesus Christ. Dan 4:25

Prayer 2
Father, don't allow anyone that his presidency will trigger disunity in this country to win the election of tomorrow or become our president in this nation Nigeria in the name of Jesus.
Christ. Ps 122:6-7

We believe and received answers to these prayer in Jesus Name.

Moderator, help us push it to FP
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by OdogwuAnambra: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
Na me to marry this woman last... Peter obi is old and may soon go to the other side..

This woman is mine
The only erection is for me and Peter obi akwa ibom wife... grin grin grin.. I can't wait to see her swallow my cum-m..

God bless Simon Ekpa

We the true igbos stand with him..

No erection in Biafra... No votes in South East

ikpu nne yi
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by OdogwuAnambra: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Jergobright1025:

Wild animal, do you even know the meaning of Ibom?? Which one be Akwa IBO? May God punish your hopeless mother. That why minority tribes in South south don't want to do anything with Igbos.
and you think that it was an Igbo man that posted that

Make una dey reason small small naaaa

Urchin posted something , you dey call igbo

Make una dey get sense abeg

Minorities like who ?
You guys talk anyhow
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by bluefilm: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
She speaks igbo like an indigene.

Peter Obi is so good in making fantaboulous choices.

Man like Peter!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by ofemigeorge(m): 10:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

Shut up your lying mouth,you child of SOPHISTRY..

They looked and lived better off yet 90% of Anambrarians are in Logos doing business??

Peter Obi did so much for Anambra yet he is living in Lagos doing his importation business?

If I slap your father......
Josh I never know I was chatting with a child. Your mum is cooking indomie, go and eat. Quick.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2023
ofemigeorge:

Josh I never know I was chatting with a child. Your mum is cooking indomie, go and eat. Quick.

Is that the answer to the questions I posted for you

EMPTY thing..
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by ComeToJesus: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Chukkychukky:
I swear if this woman divorce i go rush marry her bcs she too fine tongue

Why would she divorce? Are women that scarce?
Don't be silly.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Mode4: 11:16am On Feb 24, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
Biafrans are beautiful people.

How is Anambra called salt & how Ibibio called salt =?

Please educate me.

Anambra: Nnu
Ibibio: Inung
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Kylce042(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

Eediot!

Anambra has always housed millionaires,you slowpoke..

How did the average life of the Anambrarian look, improve

What are the LEGACY INFRASTRUCTURES of Peter Obi

Why is it that after everything,most Anambrarians are in Lagos doing business?What happened to staying in your "Dubai turned" Anambra and live and do business

Why is New York City the hub of all businesses in America? Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 until 1991 you eluded tribal bigot. The colonial masters put infrastructures in place in Lagos, the FG put infrastructures in place in Lagos. Lagos doesn’t owe Tinubu it’s growths he only but empowered agbero. I don’t have the gusto to go on a petty rampage with you low life. But a take home for you. In the part of the world where corruption has eaten deep into the souls of the common person like yourself he saved up so much money for the state government No state in Africa has beaten that record. So while your choice candidate either the drug baron who’s brain has clearly lost connectivity with the rest of his body that milked the purse of Lagos and has his son flashing 300m wristwatch and kept silent after the bloody killings of his kins in the tollgate cus of his selfishness or the notorious government’s property seller were going about their corrupt escapades he saved and invested for the state. LEGACY
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mode4:

Anambra: Nnu
Ibibio: Inung

OK thanks, but there's no differences in sounce. Lugard knew Igbo - Ibibio are one, still went ahead to divided them while left HausaFulani to remain as one.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kylce042:

Why is New York City the hub of all businesses in America? Lagos was the capital city of Nigeria from 1914 until 1991 you eluded tribal bigot. The colonial masters put infrastructures in place in Lagos, the FG put infrastructures in place in Lagos. Lagos doesn’t owe Tinubu it’s growths he only but empowered agbero. I don’t have the gusto to go on a petty rampage with you low life. But a take home for you. In the part of the world where corruption has eaten deep into the souls of the common person like yourself he saved up so much money for the state government No state in Africa has beaten that record. So while your choice candidate either the drug baron who’s brain has clearly lost connectivity with the rest of his body that milked the purse of Lagos and has his son flashing 300m wristwatch and kept silent after the bloody killings of his kins in the tollgate cus of his selfishness or the notorious government’s property seller were going about their corrupt escapades he saved and invested for the state. LEGACY

You sure wasn't a bright student..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Circular To Stop The Leakage Of Sensitive Official Documents / Are Nigerians Resident In Uk Jealous Of Their Visiting Counterparts ? / Senators Disagree On Nationality Of Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.