Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP (4743 Views)

Buhari’s Statements De-marketing Nigeria, PDP Says / Buhari Lacks Clear Cut Direction On How To Govern Nigeria – PDP / Seized $5.7million: APC Used By ‘Foreign Interests’ To Destroy Nigeria — PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Pukkah: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2011
Onlytruth:

hehe! I said the same thing yesterday in the Helen Ukpabio thread and some idiots were foaming in the mouth thinking they were abusing me.

Buhari is partly responsible (through his utterances to his illiterate followers) for the current "Boko Haram" we are dealing with. FACT.

And whose fault is it not to do anything with this 'FACT'? Is it Buhari's? In law, if you fail to act on the 'fact' in your possession, what do you become?
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by friedrice1: 9:46am On Sep 13, 2011
maclatunji:

I don't get this, the ruling party is reporting the CPC to me and other citizens- to do what with them? Should it not be the other way round? In essence, it is like my barber asking me: oga , how will I use this clipper on your hair? After I have told him to give me a low cut. If I have any sense, I will know that the barber is useless and silly!
grin grin grin
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by bisiaet: 9:51am On Sep 13, 2011
The only reason Buhari is running that foolish case in court is so he cannot be arrested. Ok?
Thats why they are not even serious with their own case.

Don't worry, his case cannot last forever, at some point soon, the stup!dity they are exhibiting in court would get it thrown out.

Idiotic talk from Accursed

Oh brother I dont think what the first poster whom I qouted above has said something wrong for you to to use the word "Accursed" this is too far a statement for God sake please bro. let learn how to be a bit reasonable in our words. And beside does Buhari has a case? I guess No because the truth is their won't be another June 12 again in Nigeria so let Buhari or CPC wait till 2015 that is just the truth.

The issue on ground now is how to combat the madness insecurity and bokoanimals who are troubling this nation and not to be talking about annulling April presidential election as a matter of fact that is not what Nigerians are ready to hear now all what Nigerians care about now is how Nigeria will be save, destroying all these boko goats, how to fortify our economy, good road, electricity and so on not annulling of presidential election the Buhari and CPC are crying about, brosie abeg.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Demdem(m): 9:56am On Sep 13, 2011
bisiaet:

Oh brother I dont think what the first poster whom I qouted above has said something wrong for you to to use the word "Accursed" this is too far a statement for God sake please bro. let learn how to be a bit reasonable in our words. And beside does Buhari has a case? I guess No because the truth is their won't be another June 12 again in Nigeria so let Buhari or CPC wait till 2015 that is just the truth.

was it was directed at you? the Idi*ot in question hasnt denied such. Kindly ignore and lets continue to trash the issue at hand.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Delafruita(m): 9:57am On Sep 13, 2011
@sucnif,onlytruth
buhari is just one man.besides he didnt threaten to make the country ungovernable as you are wrongly stating.he was speaking in the backdrop of the revolution in egypt when he said if the will of the people is usurped,there will be an uncontrollable situation.
He also said if he lost fairly,he won't challenge the result in court.i guess you conveniently left that out.

@beaf

what part of the constuition confers immunity on a person because he has a case in court?your analogy of what the court case has to do with failure to arrest buhari based on his alleged link to boko haram is lost on me.i suggest you develop your own ideology rather than juketing along with anything PDP no matter how idiotic
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by blacksta(m): 10:04am On Sep 13, 2011
Absolute useless ruling party - Ok now - WTF are the citizens suppose to do.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by splitnaija(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2011
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP
« #17 on: Today at 07:05:25 AM »

hehe! I said the same thing yesterday in the Helen Ukpabio thread and some idiots were foaming in the mouth thinking they were abusing me.

Buhari is partly responsible (through his utterances to his illiterate followers) for the current "Boko Haram" we are dealing with. FACT.

Bros, God bless you. Na so some Boko Haram members on NL wan bomb me on the same thread yesterday. Look when next on NL, wear crash helmet, bullet proof vest and any other relevant protective device you can think of cos BOKO HARAM members have infilterated NL!!! But GOD pass them grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Gbawe: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2011
Delafruita:

@beaf

what part of the constuition confers immunity on a person because he has a case in court?your analogy of what the court case has to do with failure to arrest buhari based on his alleged link to boko haram is lost on me.i suggest you develop your own ideology rather than juketing along with anything PDP no matter how idiotic

That , for you, is the shameless style of Nairaland's most sickening sycophant . He waits for GEJ and the PDP to act and then 'retrofits' silly angles onto his argument to match whatever has been done. Good, bad or atrocious , it does not matter. As long as GEJ or PDP dunnit , Beaf supports it blindly.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:53am On Sep 13, 2011
CPC is a dead BOKO HARAM PARTY ALREADY grin grin grin grin
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by nagoma(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
You are advertizing complaining nagging about assumed CPC bad plans for Nigeria ; why don't you tell us what plans PDP has for the country? Imbeciles and empty heads!!
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Beaf,
I've never seen you criticize PDP-lead administration under GEJ for once and I've never seen you commended any initiative on the the part of opposition government no matter how good it might be. Don't you think something is wrong with you or your life? Each time I read your posts, I feel sad as if you were sitting next to me. Nigeria as a country is going down on daily basis and only what you people could do is to blame imaginary enemies when the Government has power, authority and resources to tackle the crisis. If USA could go to far away Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Syria in the name of fighting terrorism and their citizens feel safe, I'm baffled by the GEJ's govt inability to curtail domestic unrest. With your stereotype line of arguement, I don't pray to have your type in my immediate environment. Or may be you just like attention, and surely you know how to get it.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
So much misinformation on Buhari,
check this thread out and find out the truth :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.0.html
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by KnowAll(m): 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
Beaf,
I've never seen you criticize PDP-lead administration under GEJ for once and I've never seen you commended any initiative on the the part of opposition government no matter how good it might be. Don't you think something is wrong with you or your life? Each time I read your posts, I feel sad as if you were sitting next to me. Nigeria as a country is going down on daily basis and only what you people could do is to blame imaginary enemies when the Government has power, authority and resources to tackle the crisis. If USA could go to far away Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Syria in the name of fighting terrorism and their citizens feel safe, I'm baffled by the GEJ's govt inability to curtail domestic unrest. With your stereotype line of arguement, I don't pray to have your type in my immediate environment. Or may be you just like attention, and surely you know how to get it.

THat na 'oro'-word for beaf.

GEJ made Boko-Haram look like local champions, in fact I would go one step forward and announce to the world that the GEJ Regime is actually presiding over all the Southern States and Middle Belt States. One gets that airy feeling that most far Northern States have some kind of independence. The Kano State Governor release Boko-Haram lieutenants from prison and nobody including the SSS has anything to say about it.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by badesco(m): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
The same Muhamad Buhari that fought legal battle with OBJ for 8yrs, yet lost the case, so what is the problem with this Buhari self, is he not the same person that said before the election, that he will abide with the outcome of the result and will not go to court. What did he expect to get from court now - nothing but total disgrace and humiliation. He should be ask, where is he getting the money to prosecute this case? Answer , Probably from the stolen ill gotten PTDF Money or From the same backers of Boko Haram. He will probably win his case in future, if he is 90 yrs old.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by bashydemy(m): 1:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
Rubbish talk from PDP what is GEJ doing why can't he arrest him then i bet he can't
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by mbulela: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2011
Why would CPC help PDP complete a job that is almost completed?
too many chefs spoil the broth.
PDP is doing a damn good job of destroying Nigeria with their Fresh Air.
CPC had better be warned,competition will not be accepted.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Kolababa: 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2011
You people accusing Buhari should be asking God for forgiveness before your submission. Do you know the meaning of government? Somebody mentioned eagle square, when did the Henry Okah that allegedly bombed eagle square become a Buhari agent?
So many Boko Haram members have been arrested since and no report has been released about police investigation to unravel their sponsors. If there is a proof that Buhari is behing all these violence, I will be the first to call for his arrest but now please, please and please let us fear God in our allegations and submissions.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by bashydemy(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
soon they will say Buhari is Behind Jos crisis, and also the accidents on our major road PDP is a junk of LOssers
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by nagoma(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
The same Muhamad Buhari that fought legal battle with OBJ for 8yrs, yet lost the case, so what is the problem with this Buhari self, is he not the same person that said before the election, that he will abide with the outcome of the result and will not go to court. What did he expect to get from court now - nothing but total disgrace and humiliation. He should be ask, where is he getting the money to prosecute this case? Answer , Probably from the stolen ill gotten PTDF Money or From the same backers of Boko Haram. He will probably win his case in future, if he is 90 yrs old.

Another ignorant person.Did Buhari go to court? What has Buhari got to do with PTDF?
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by DrummaBoy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Beaf
If it is true that the CPC is currently working on impeachment proceedings against Jonathan, I think they (PDP) should just wait for it rather than cry cry cry. As long as it is not illegal and they can defend themselves against the allegation; and that CPC has enough to garner support for the required 2/3 majority. There is no reason to be afraid!
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by bashydemy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
Some are ignorant of what they dont know
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Kolababa: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
Anybody takes this from PDP is a slowpoke. CPC is planning an impeachment when they have no majority talkless of mandatory two-third required to impeach. Guilty conscience is affecting PDP, they know what they did in respect of Court of Appeal President is unconstitutional and looking for somebody to blame for the consequence of their lawlessness.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
Every body has a right to change their mind.

In fact it is right  and proper for Buhari to go the court if he feels that he was cheated out of the presidency (and believe he was)
badesco:

Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by lagcity(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2011
abeg free Buhari for this matter. bokos became a big issue in early 2009 b4 buhari even became a candidate.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by bashydemy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
BOKO is trying to get there own share of the national cake as the Niger Delta militant did
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Beaf: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2011
Exponental: What of Atiku of PDP? his statement after losing d prys shld be investigated too.

Only CPC members have been caught red handed with bombs. In any case, Atiku's people left to join CPC, the terrorist party.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Beaf: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
bisiaet:

Oh brother I dont think what the first poster whom I qouted above has said something wrong for you to to use the word [size=14pt]"Accursed"[/size] this is too far a statement for God sake please bro. let learn how to be a bit reasonable in our words. And beside does Buhari has a case? I guess No because the truth is their won't be another June 12 again in Nigeria so let Buhari or CPC wait till 2015 that is just the truth.

The issue on ground now is how to combat the madness insecurity and bokoanimals who are troubling this nation and not to be talking about annulling April presidential election as a matter of fact that is not what Nigerians are ready to hear now all what Nigerians care about now is how Nigeria will be save, destroying all these boko goats, how to fortify our economy, good road, electricity and so on not annulling of presidential election the Buhari and CPC are crying about, brosie abeg.

It just goes to show the sort of gutter people some NLers like Demdem are. I have never replied him each time he has used that term, that is the best way. Instead, let nature take its cause and turn his words on himself and his family.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by buzcenter: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
wat am i seeing here, plz
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Myself2(m): 4:21am On Sep 14, 2011
bashy_demy:

BOKO is trying to get there own share of the national cake as the Niger Delta militant did

This is the most st[i]u[/i]pid and unintelligent comparison anyone(?) has made on a forum,who is this goat?
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Demdem(m): 8:32am On Sep 14, 2011
Beaf:

It just goes to show the sort of gutter people some NLers like Demdem are. I have never replied him each time he has used that term, that is the best way. Instead, let nature take its cause and turn his words on himself and his family.

Accursed, the effect of your cursed state is being seen by the day. U'v forgotten so soon. I didnt do this to you, you cursed yourself and your whole generation (both living and dead) with your own mouth. If you insist, i can with all pleasure refer you to the thread.
I'm simply calling you by your name. No offense.
Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Beaf: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2011
bisiaet:

Oh brother I dont think what the first poster whom I qouted above has said something wrong for you to to use the word [size=14pt]"Accursed"[/size] this is too far a statement for God sake please bro. let learn how to be a bit reasonable in our words. And beside does Buhari has a case? I guess No because the truth is their won't be another June 12 again in Nigeria so let Buhari or CPC wait till 2015 that is just the truth.

Re: CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP by Demdem(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2011
Beaf:

Demdem:

Accursed, the effect of your cursed state is being seen by the day. U'v forgotten so soon. I didnt do this to you, you cursed yourself and your whole generation (both living and dead) with your own mouth. If you insist, i can with all pleasure refer you to the thread.
I'm simply calling you by your name. No offense.

Accursed is fast becoming a Spam. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘My Appointment Was Based On Merit, Not Because Of My Father’ - Dapo Lam-Adesina / Channels TV Confirms It, Man Posing As Shekau Since 2013 Killed At Konduga / Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.