Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria (1402 Views)

Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Biafra: Can We Build A Port At Onicha River Niger[photos ] / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Owoino: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
No we don't want you, just go. Are you Afraid to be independent?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Idiko1: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Or11:
The country of Biafra can exist without breaking off from Nigeria and why I say this is:

Nigeria was colonized by UK and check this, UK is made up of three countries which we all know are England, Wales and Scotland. If we follow the steps of our colonial masters, maybe just maybe we can be a great nation. Let Biafra be a country, Arewa be a country and Oduduwa be a country and under the umbrella of Nigeria. These three countries should have a leader and then Nigeria has its own leader these countries report to. I would have said let Nigeria be a kingdom with a king but then which ethnic group will be king?

If any of you have any better ideas pls comment because this idea just popped in my head and decided to pen it down and also share it.

What a total delusional statement is the above and bolded? I want total and unconditional disintegration of Nigeria. There are too many goons in Nigeria I hate being my compatriots. If there should be Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra, there could be countries out of silly Nigeria I shall never visit.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Or11:
The country of Biafra can exist without breaking off from Nigeria and why I say this is:

Nigeria was colonized by UK and check this, UK is made up of three countries which we all know are England, Wales and Scotland. If we follow the steps of our colonial masters, maybe just maybe we can be a great nation. Let Biafra be a country, Arewa be a country and Oduduwa be a country and under the umbrella of Nigeria. These three countries should have a leader and then Nigeria has its own leader these countries report to. I would have said let Nigeria be a kingdom with a king but then which ethnic group will be king?

If any of you have any better ideas pls comment because this idea just popped in my head and decided to pen it down and also share it.

Nigeria used to be like that, a country of 4 semi autonomous Regions. That was until Gowon and his Northern goons came to abolish all 4 Regions and create 11 states to replace them. Subsequent military rulers from the North then divided those 12 states until we got the 36 we have today

Basically, the North does not want that type of Nigeria you are talking about
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Or11: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanks guys for the information. Here's me thinking I have a brilliant idea for Nigeria
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Spicycat(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Grgton:
Prime minister should be rotational among the three Nations

This what caused the Biafra civil war because of oil proceeds

Now we don't even have fuel; we even borrow to import fuel??

Shame on APC and it's supporters

The country has more than 50 nations or do you want other minority tribes to pick up arms before you'll take them as nations as well?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by ycat: 10:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
More power to you jo!
Captain8:
thank you,,, that's why we are calling an homogeneous Izon Ibe Republic...we want to stay alone.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by ycat: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yugoslavia split into 7 countries and Soviet union into 15. The most Nigeria will split into is 8 and that will be because of the minorities in the south and north. Don't tell me we can't slice 8 Togo or Benin out of Nigeria and still live side by side in peace, or in the case of what the poster suggested by being in the same country with separate paths. Stop panicking and making it scary when you hear Nigeria breaking up, it will happen but we can control the outcome if we get ahead of it now. Nigeria is not a natural country or a nation, it will go the way it came but we can rearrange it the way we want.
Spicycat:

The country has more than 50 nations or do you want other minority tribes to pick up arms before you'll take them as nations as well?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Captain8:
ok, I heard you,,,but Igbos are not more than Ijaws in population...forget the age long narration....lies been long in office doesn't make it true.....just that when a falsehood is been spread by many, it take itself as truth.

I am not here to debunk the age long liez,,but I will want you to know the basic truth.
Igbos are not more than Ijaw in population, for real? Who even knows Ijaw in northern part of Nigeria. You must be high on cow DUNG.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Burruchaga71(m): 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
spearman:
NOBODY WILL JOIN WITH IBOS IN ANYTHING.
IBOS ARE TOXIC AND LEAST DESIRED IN WANT OF ASSOCIATION.
NIGER DELTA WILL RATHER GO WITH YORUBA OR EVEN AREWA THAN IBOS.
IBOS MUST LEARN TO STAND ALONE OR STAND PERPETUAL CONDEMNATION.

And who are the Niger Deltans?
Adamu!!
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 8:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Igbos are not more than Ijaw in population, for real? Who even knows Ijaw in northern part of Nigeria. You must be high on cow DUNG.
north dont have to know Ijaw, but as far as the world know Ijaw is ok.
we Ijaws were the first people to deal with portuguese and britains...ask your ground fathers who sold them to europeans..

Ijaws captured igbos and sold them to europeans...thats why you igbos are indigenous to white countries.

today ibo maybe popular than Ijaw, but IJAWS are still igbos masters, because it was our selling of you to europeans that made you popular....so you people need to thank us.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
Captain8:
it's wrong,,,it can never be three countries...

If you said three countries, where will you put Ijaws?
It will be either 4 or 6 countries.
ijaw is Biafra, whatever any other person fed you with may only stand through referendum, ijaw is Biafra fir now go and ask Asari Dokubo, ankio briggs and other ijaw leaders, for the records I am not Igbo but I am Biafra
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
ijaw is Biafra, whatever any other person fed you with may only stand through referendum, ijaw is Biafra fir now go and ask Asari Dokubo, ankio briggs and other ijaw leaders, for the records I am not Igbo but I am Biafra
I am also one the Ijaw leaders,,,,I am currently one one of top agitators in Ijaw,,we have held series of meetings at different zones,,,,and here is our resolution,,,, Izon Ibe Republic..I knew Asari Dokubo very well,,,I talk to him anytime I want...though he was biafra, but he is no longer...
I do not know Ankio Briggs in person, but she is for Izon Ibe Republic..... Ankio Briggs had never in her entire life support biafra..

we are going for our homogeneous Izon Ibe Republic..

We have already made our map,,,,so you can die of heart attack today on hearing of the Ijaw republic.

let me give you more heart attack,,,we have submitted our Izon Ibe Republic quest to the british.

Let me give you the last one that will make you collapse and die this night,,,, here is our map

your Biafran is only 5 states..
ibom republic will carried akwa ibom and cross river.... your Biafran will be forever landlocked..

Guest what ibo boy,,,,,after nigeria disintegrate, you biafrans has to pay us money before we will allowed your biafra ships to navigate through our sea..

God blessed Ijaw republic.

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Burruchaga71:
igbos are our slaves....we sold you out to the europeans during slave trade,,,that's why you people are known everywhere.
but it is not bad for slave outshine master..
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
ycat:
More power to you jo!
yes,,,no going back on Izon Ibe Republic

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by GeneralPula: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
If we follow the steps of our colonial masters, maybe just maybe we can be a great nation. Let Biafra be a country, Arewa be a country and Oduduwa be a country and under the umbrella of Nigeria.

What you’re suggesting is regionalism..

This was the system Nigeria was using before..

It was the Igbos that scrapped it..

It will be nice if Nigeria can come back to regionalism. Then we co-exist together as a country or make every region just find it way..
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by GeneralPula: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Hatred nah hin Dey behind this your question

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by nonhuman(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Captain8:
I am also one the Ijaw leaders,,,,I am currently one one of top agitators in Ijaw,,we have held series of meetings at different zones,,,,and here is our resolution,,,, Izon Ibe Republic..I knew Asari Dokubo very well,,,I talk to him anytime I want...though he was biafra, but he is no longer...
I do not know Ankio Briggs in person, but she is for Izon Ibe Republic..... Ankio Briggs had never in her entire life support biafra..

we are going for our homogeneous Izon Ibe Republic..

We have already made our map,,,,so you can die of heart attack today on hearing of the Ijaw republic.

let me give you more heart attack,,,we have submitted our Izon Ibe Republic quest to the british.

Let me give you the last one that will make you collapse and die this night,,,, here is our map

your Biafran is only 5 states..
ibom republic will carried akwa ibom and cross river.... your Biafran will be forever landlocked..

Guest what ibo boy,,,,,after nigeria disintegrate, you biafrans has to pay us money before we will allowed your biafra ships to navigate through our sea..

God blessed Ijaw republic.
olodo, is no longer ijaw republic is now izon ibe, gbongboclat na only ofbo people that I know that bears ibe, for the records I am Ibibio, go and die
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
olodo, is no longer ijaw republic is now izon ibe, gbongboclat na only ofbo people that I know that bears ibe, for the records I am Ibibio, go and die
what is the difference difference between Ijaw and Izon?
Ijaw is an anglicized form of Izon....if you don't know anything, why not ask....or you already developing heart attack? Izon Ibe Republic for life.....igbo boy go and die....

you are not ibibio,,,no ibibio will support biafra republic.... ibibios are for ibom republic...I even know one of the ibom republic top man.

You are a confirmed bou nama from the landlocked yeastern.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
nonhuman:
you are the olodo here.... you are too dull.. typical ignorant dog eater....who in this nigeria that doesn't know that the Original name of Ijaw is actually Izon....at this era, you are still bush and ignorance like this
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Captain8:
it's wrong,,,it can never be three countries...

If you said three countries, where will you put Ijaws?
It will be either 4 or 6 countries.
Ijaw kee you there. Is it only Ijaw you can remember? What about Ogoni, kalagbari, Ikwere, Andoni, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ishan, Ahoda, Opobo, all of them will be a country. Mumu.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
Ijaw kee you there. Is it only Ijaw you can remember? What about Ogoni, kalagbari, Ikwere, Andoni, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ishan, Ahoda, Opobo, all of them will be a country. Mumu.
are you normal?
Is your brain working well?
What concern me with all those tribes you mentioning? what is my business with urhobo, ikwere, Itshekiri?
why should I as Ijaw man speak for them? are you normal?

you end up showing yourself to be abnormal when you mentioned Kalabari and Opobo and Andoni...........Kalabari, Opobo and Andoni are one because they are all Ijaws clans.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Hatred nah hin Dey behind this your question
it is jealous...igbos are known for their jealous for Ijaw their masters.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
If we follow the steps of our colonial masters, maybe just maybe we can be a great nation. Let Biafra be a country, Arewa be a country and Oduduwa be a country and under the umbrella of Nigeria.

What you’re suggesting is regionalism..

This was the system Nigeria was using before..

It was the Igbos that scrapped it..

It will be nice if Nigeria can come back to regionalism. Then we co-exist together as a country or make every region just find it way..
it will be four regions...north, south, east and west
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 3:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
Captain8:
are you normal?
Is your brain working well?
What concern me with all those tribes you mentioning? what is my business with urhobo, ikwere, Itshekiri?
why should I as Ijaw man speak for them? are you normal?

you end up showing yourself to be abnormal when you mentioned Kalabari and Opobo and Andoni...........Kalabari, Opobo and Andoni are one because they are all Ijaws clans.
You obviously will never learn and I don't have time to educate a chronic dunce brain as yours.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Captain8(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
You obviously will never learn and I don't have time to educate a chronic dunce brain as yours.
educate me? educate me of what? you type rubbish and you say you want to educate me..

If you want to educate me, then edit that your provocative comment, where you downplay my Ijaw.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
Idiko1:

What a total delusional statement is the above and bolded? I want total and unconditional disintegration of Nigeria. There are too many goons in Nigeria I hate being my compatriots. If there should be Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra, there could be countries out of silly Nigeria I shall never visit.

Thank you very much.
I like rational and strongminded people who take a stand and stick to it firmly!
There is no rational way to compose Nigeria into a real country.
It will definitely never be.
The diversities are clearly of dangerous proportions!
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:50am On Feb 26, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
kalabari Opobo and Andoni are Ijaw, mugu.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2023
AdakaBoro8:
kalabari Opobo and Andoni are Ijaw, mugu.
You're actually the mugu for failing to understand my phrase. When Nations are mentioned you fools will be mentioning local government landmass size, so maybe you should also include your villages and communities to become Countries too. Mad people everywhere.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by Mfetenang: 10:20am On Feb 26, 2023
Abeg break off,we don't want IPOB criminals.
Re: Biafra Can Exist Without Breaking Off From Nigeria by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
TRUTHaDDICTED:
You're actually the mugu for failing to understand my phrase. When Nations are mentioned you fools will be mentioning local government landmass size, so maybe you should also include your villages and communities to become Countries too. Mad people everywhere.
do you mean Ijaw is not big enough to be country? Or what exactly is the point??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Boys And Igbo Girls , Match Made In Heaven / See How Wicked Peter Obi Is, People Call Him Saint / Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.