Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers (35936 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by newnigerdelta00: 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Mayhem1:
If it was the presidential that was missing on the ticket we would've done more than burning of banks lol

So na owner dey burn banks ba,and put the lies on Tinubu.... God go punish owner more

5 Likes

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by tempest01(m): 11:44pm On Feb 23, 2023
Obidients. The parties that collapsed for Labour, know their logos and vote for them if you do not see Labour party logo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by IfnobeGod20: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what happens when you are reckless and politically ignorant. Eyin alagbara ma mo ero (all brawn uncouth mob with obnoxiously poor intellect)

You have spent the past 8 months insulting; cursing and mocking the leaders of non Igbo tribes yet the most basic civic responsibilities you did not do it.

It was just two weeks ago most of you knew you did multiple registration in contravention of INEC rules and one day to election, you just knew that lp has no candidate for the 3 senate districts in Lagos and most of the House of reps federal constituencies.

Little wonder most of you do not have pvc. smh. Ballot papers are handled at INEC Hq so leave out Lagos REC and learn from your naivety.
check my signature for free stuffs!
When we say some of you are shallow thinker, people will think it is an abuse but in essence we are saying your real build up.
In your low thinking, how would any candidate know if his name or logo of his party is omitted when he is not working in INEC office and come to think of it, ballot paper is a sensitive item that you're not expected to have access to, except during parties inspection. Which parties are doing today by the directive of the INEC. Hope you now see that you're a shallow thinker.
The same with registration. How many people knew that their cards would not be out after registration. I know many people that only register once and their cards were not printed because of omission or one or two errors.
Try and think before commenting. It's not by force to comment and later look stupid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by OldNairalander(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
They would have even calmed down and sue INEC after the election.
The Senatorial and HOR election will simply be cancelled and a rerun ordered.
By then the party can use their influence of having the President elect on the polls.
It's called politics 101
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by KevMitnick: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
This is shameful if true.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by jibrilELsudan: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
saphiere:
I wish it was the presidential.

I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.

I FOR LIKE FVCK HER

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by cassyrooy(m): 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
saphiere:

When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.

She's a beautiful woman, I believe a better person but stop being irredeemably infantile.

Vote her and let LP supporters vote theirs, don't propose to rise in life by dragging others down, it's beyond morally wrong.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Nwaetche(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
You a unbelievable!

When do you expect LP or any other party to find out if they on ballot if not when the parties are allowed to inspect election materials per the electoral law?

You are either disingenuous or damn outright dishonest and thrive on ungodly disinformation.

S
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

I don laugh tire. Which kind news be this?

So they just know about that 2 days to election? Cancel Wetin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by PeterObi4LP: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
Fake

You're an e-diot and a wasted sperm.
Someone who finds out the error voiced out and all you could said is fake. Where you there?

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Sunnybabe(m): 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
saphiere:

Lol.... which kind wahala be this again, why you no wait till Saturday morning before you start campaigning for her

Just dey play oo 🤣🤣
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by renderme: 11:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
cheesy
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by PeterObi4LP: 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu is scared of loosing his family business (Lagos Treasury). What a man full of greed.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by UnabashedIPOB: 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
The Labour Party (LP) has called for the postponement of the National Assembly election scheduled to be conducted alongside the presidential poll next Saturday over the omission of the party’s logo in the Senatorial and House of Representatives’ ballot papers.

Where are the Obidients? Have you heard the news? I hope you guys have alternative plans because the rigging of your so-called elections has just begun in earnest and you better be ready for the heartache that would soon follow! Mad people everywhere! No election in Biafra territory.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by juman(m): 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
Fake news.
This is campaign.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Pityoobi: 11:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Who dey contest for LP apart from OBI… I beg make this Lilliputian no trouble our INEC OOO

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by FreeStuffsNG: 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

It is so so obvious you are completely ignorant about lp Lagos .

Again, all you mob of politically ignorant neophytes were recruited for is to insult and curse and nothing more! Even ordinary pvc most you do not have.

Go and read inec guidelines on emergence and submission of validly nominated and elected candidates , ask your lp Bosses about Salvador next then come back.smh

Some of you even think ballot papers printing is done by REC. Haba!! What do you guys know sef apart from insulting, cursing and cyberbullying?

8 Likes

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by IfnobeGod20: 11:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
renderme:

You are the stupid one.

Labour party is an old party and knows everything about ballot papers like other parties do. You novices just hijacked the party and didnt ask questions. Forming obedients are now in charge, brought friends and family, like this Dayo Ekong, that know nothing about the process.
You're now constituting nuisance 48hrs to elections.
Please will you calm down your brain and learn. The parties are just called by INEC in each state to come and inspect materials to be used for the election. No political party know even the design of the ballot paper, except today that they will be shown. It is during the course of inspection, you may see varying errors or may not even see.
As we speak, nobody even know the size, colour of the ballot paper. It's by tomorrow you will start seeing how it looks like , which political parties will surely leaked.
I hope you've learned something now? No rush in life cool down.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:00am On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make dem Sue INEC if them believe something is not right Social media Noise will not get them Justice ⚖️⚖️

The noise is for INEC to make an impromptu reprint of the ballot for that state. It will serve the labour party well by not having a staggered elections.

Once a party is disenfranchised the court will discountenance the elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by LegendHero(m): 12:00am On Feb 24, 2023
Nwaetche:

You a unbelievable!

When do you expect LP or any other party to find out if they on ballot if not when the parties are allowed to inspect election materials per the electoral law?

You are either disingenuous or damn outright dishonest and thrive on ungodly disinformation.

They should have people within INEC that can keep them abreast of simple stuffs like this. Do you think this can happen to PDP/APC and they wouldn’t have known before INEC print the ballot paper ?

By the way, for INEC to omit it they will have better explanation. I do not believe it was an error. It could be that they are obeying some court order somewhere coz it’s just ridiculous that INEC will forget something like this.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by GistFullGround: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2023

Why is Nigeria like this?

If Peter Obi doesn't win, I will give up on the country; make una kukuma dey suffer since una like suffer!

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by BATified2023: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Nwaetche:

You a unbelievable!

S
we go teach u igbos n your Igbo party lesson

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by IfnobeGod20: 12:06am On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Again, all you mob of politically ignorant neophytes were recruited for is to insult and curse and nothing more! Even ordinary pvc most you do not have.

Go and read inec guidelines on emergence and submission of validly nominated and elected candidates , ask your lp Bosses about Salvador next then come back.smh
It is expected that you continue gabbling and talking out of point. Please what brought Salvador in this equation now. You claimed he suppose to have known that his party was omitted for long, whereas parties were just called today for sensitive materials inspection. The question is, how would he have known before now? Common sense is not always common.
Till today nobody know the format INEC adopted for the ballot paper. By tomorrow you will see parties posting them on their platforms for supporters education. Well, I don't blame you, some of you are just planning to vote for the first time. It's never your fault.
Funnily, at the slightest thing, you guys would be saying some people doesn't have PVC, as if it was only you guys that INEC printed the PVC for. Continue with that delusion,what will hit you is more than tsunami.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by renderme: 12:09am On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Some of you even think ballot papers printing is done by REC. Haba!! What do you guys know sef apart from insulting, cursing and cyberbullying?

Lol.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Okiton: 12:10am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

u think say u sharp?
Better wake up and use ur senses
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Sniper101(m): 12:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Someone said the fellow below
Is contesting to preside over the most populous black nation in the world
When she hasn't even visited my chambers
for me to ascertain how "good" she is?

Isn't it laughable undecided

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by ChristineC: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

is this playing?
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by IfnobeGod20: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2023
renderme:

I dont think they know that state REC's are regular University lecturers - ASUU members. They are not staff of INEC.
INEC has been using University lecturers and NYSC corp members to conduct elections since Jega.
Why all these olodos are the ones supporting Tinubu? These are the people setting the nation backward. State RECs are university lecturers. I hope you're not having problem at all? Or you mean to say the Returning Officer? Olodo, in this election season INEC is not using university dons as Returning Officers, that has been said for long. RECs are staff of INEC, please stop confusing yourself and the unsuspecting Nigerians, RECs are employed and pay for under the pay roll of INEC and not university lecturers. Pele.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:
Lol make dem Sue INEC if them believe something is not right Social media Noise will not get them Justice ⚖️⚖️
imagine your unfair judgement.

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by meetme01: 12:22am On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what happens when you are reckless and politically ignorant. Eyin alagbara ma mo ero (all brawn uncouth mob with obnoxiously poor intellect)

You have spent the past 8 months insulting; cursing and mocking the leaders of non Igbo tribes yet the most basic civic responsibilities you did not do it.

It was just two weeks ago most of you knew you did multiple registration in contravention of INEC rules and one day to election, you just knew that lp has no candidate for the 3 senate districts in Lagos and most of the House of reps federal constituencies.

Little wonder most of you do not have pvc. smh. Ballot papers are handled at INEC Hq so leave out Lagos REC and learn from your naivety.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Shut the hell up.

An error was identified and gibberish is all you could put forward.

Are working with INEC?

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Mamaafrik1(m): 12:23am On Feb 24, 2023
LegendHero:

They should have people within INEC that can keep them abreast of simple stuffs like this. Do you think this can happen to PDP/APC and they wouldn’t have known before INEC print the ballot paper ?

By the way, for INEC to omit it they will have better explanation. I do not believe it was an error. It could be that they are obeying some court order somewhere coz it’s just ridiculous that INEC will forget something like this.
i agree with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Signed The Paris Agreement (photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Looking Good In New Pictures / Caption This Photo Of Bola Tinubu And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.