Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers (35953 Views)

Rerun: We’ve Done Our Calculation Well, Tinubu Won’t Be On Ballot, LP Claims / Tribunal: Hitler Nwala Claims INEC Erased Presidential Election Results / Why INEC Omitted Our Lagos Candidates’ Names –Labour Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by thatigboman: 12:30am On Feb 24, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol 😂

I don laugh tire. Which kind news be this?

So they just know about that 2 days to election? Cancel Wetin?
when were the INEC materials distributed? Is it not yesterday?
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by aieromon(m): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2023
LP has no senatorial or representative candidate for Lagos State as far as INEC is concerned.

No candidate, no logo, period!!!

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/02/02/elections-court-orders-inec-to-accept-lp-candidates-in-24-states/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Lachynos2k2(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:
I wish it was the presidential.

I am Igbo. Enugu precisely. I got this to say.
When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.
After all, Queen Esther changed the history of her people.

VOTE Ojei Princess Chichi of Allied People’s Movement (APM) for President.
sharrap there akpa amu
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Liebermantic: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2023
But there is court pronouncement that LP should be included in the NASS in the state. Why is INEC disobeying court cases? INEC deliberately omitted the logo and must include it . Reprint those papers or suspend the NASS election in Lagos state.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Buckeyemedia1: 1:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Liebermantic:
But there is court pronouncement that LP should be included in the NASS in the state. Why is INEC disobeying court cases? INEC deliberately omitted the logo and must include it . Reprint those papers or suspend the NASS election in Lagos state.
Maybe you will pay for the reprinting? Odoyo, who are you commanding?

On Election Day, you would realize that the Labor Party is not on the ballot in at least 20 states, Useless Empty Barrels.

3 Likes

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Valkrie: 1:12am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

When you do the same thing over and over you will definitely get the same result.
Men have been governing us since 1960 and nothing comes out. Give chance to the female folks let's see if there would be a chance.

The female folk would completely burn the country to the ground...!!

If you have ever worked with women with some form of authority you would understand...they are more arrogant and tyrannical than their male counterparts...!!
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Goke7: 1:21am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
renderme:

You are the stupid one.

Labour party is an old party and knows everything about ballot papers like other parties do. You novices just hijacked the party and didnt ask questions. Forming obedients are now in charge, brought friends and family, like this Dayo Ekong, that know nothing about the process.
You're now constituting nuisance 48hrs to elections. Go and talk to your labour party chairmen u pple sidelined and let us hear word.

Dem don run Labour streets

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by pacespot(m): 1:43am On Feb 24, 2023
INEC is the greatest opposition to LP in this election or selection.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Omoalaji12: 2:04am On Feb 24, 2023
ok, so do you people believe these allegations that Inec omitted their logo on the ballot? A lot of fake news about the Nigeria election will be making news so soon. It time to know what is true from what is false. Be careful. Do work for the devil y'all. Some of you need to get a job asap, especially in Lagos.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Nwaetche:

You a unbelievable!

When do you expect LP or any other party to find out if they on ballot if not when the parties are allowed to inspect election materials per the electoral law?

You are either disingenuous or damn outright dishonest and thrive on ungodly disinformation.
Labour party no get candidate for nass elections or submitted late u expect INEC to include them for nass elections for what... As if they would even win self

S
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Taiggarr: 2:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Noise Makers, Empty Barrels, they don’t have any candidates, Useless Parry.

Very USELESS party..

Party that can't even muster enough Agents for their Elections..

Hehehehehehehe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:20am On Feb 24, 2023
renderme:

I dont think they know that state REC's are regular University lecturers - ASUU members. They are not staff of INEC.
INEC has been using University lecturers and NYSC corp members to conduct elections since Jega.
State rec are INEC staffs what u are referring to is returning officer who announce results...

2 Likes

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Taiggarr: 2:20am On Feb 24, 2023
KingsCity:
Please this must be addressed IMMEDIATELY

Peter Obi is not going to run the government alone. He will need Senators and House of Rep members

Shebi you guys say all the NASS folks will decamp to Labour Party after Peter Obi wins

The same people you call rogues will decamp.to Labour Party and become saints how your Principal left PDP and became the S.I unit of Good leadershiphehehehehe

Ashawo change base become virgin...

Una never see anything..

1 Like

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by DKM123: 2:21am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=Liebermantic post=121176151][/quote]
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Taiggarr: 2:24am On Feb 24, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even Satan cannot bring down labour party.

This I have seen.

A party already in the ground

Just leave satan...no need for him..

Labour Party is bleeped already..
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by DKM123: 2:24am On Feb 24, 2023
" Chairman of the party, Dayo Ekong made the call at a press conference in Lagos following receipt of the ballot papers for the National Assembly elections."

Nairaland in just two topics down called this person below the chairman of the party in his propagandist headline

Sani Abdulsalam, Gombe State LP chairman and co-ordinating chairman for the 36 States Sani at a press conference in Abuja on Thursday, said such tendencies could affect the party’s performance at the polls.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Taiggarr: 2:28am On Feb 24, 2023
clevetom99:

Look at this animal calling someone empty barrel. What do you even have. Useless nonsense, spilling trash from your mouth.

Most of you supporters of Peter Obi are EMPTY BARTELS..

It will be clearer by Monday,27th febuary..
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Taiggarr: 2:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Danisaint112:
These better not be true oo. If not a rerun would have to set if the election is concluded.

What type of dirty style of politics is Tinubu using like this.

This is the so called damn structure they all have.

I dreamt Tinubu won the election but I rejected, cash and forbid the dream immediately.

God forbid that Tinubu becomes president. You all will miss Buhari more than how you missed Jonathan.

This better not be true or INEC will have to answer to Nigerians.

Tinubu has won already!

Let's miss Buhari..

NUMBSKULL!
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Bishopwizzy(m): 2:30am On Feb 24, 2023
But that name isn't the name of the labour party's chairman, and they referred to the person as a she. This is delibrate to make people not to bother checking for labour party in order not to vote for them. Lies from the pit of hell
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by shugamummy: 2:37am On Feb 24, 2023
What a stupid rant!!!
How do you sue for something that's obvious? Are you suing for another person to help you look at it or you would directly confront the offender??

inoki247:
Lol make dem Sue INEC if them believe something is not right Social media Noise will not get them Justice ⚖️⚖️
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by NaijaOlosho(f): 2:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Remiper:

Spy Recording Eyeglass/Pen. Get this quality Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass and pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass and pen is good for election recording, business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

You be thief

Something wey be 100 naira for China

See you guys keep crying bad government this and that while na the masses dey finish the masses undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Geminiivory: 2:45am On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

This is what happens when you are reckless and politically ignorant. Eyin alagbara ma mo ero (all brawn uncouth mob with obnoxiously poor intellect)

You have spent the past 8 months insulting; cursing and mocking the leaders of non Igbo tribes yet the most basic civic responsibilities you did not do it.

It was just two weeks ago most of you knew you did multiple registration in contravention of INEC rules and one day to election, you just knew that lp has no candidate for the 3 senate districts in Lagos and all the House of reps federal constituencies.

Little wonder most of you do not have pvc. smh. Ballot papers are handled at INEC Hq so leave out Lagos REC and learn from your naivety.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Here is why lp is not participating in all Lagos NA seats elections tomorrow https://www.nairaland.com/7582953/why-inec-omitted-lagos-candidates

must you be stupid all yhe time?
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Pickmycall: 2:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Everyone knows that without the senate and reps majority,a president without his political party in the chamber can be impeach.This is what they want to do obi if he wins.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by renderme: 3:00am On Feb 24, 2023
cool
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Amumaigwe: 3:01am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

Queen Esther was a virgin. Are you?
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by faebenezer5star: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2023
saphiere:

come what did you smoke 😶😶
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by HardMirror(m): 3:13am On Feb 24, 2023
cassyrooy:
She's a beautiful woman, I believe a better person but stop being irredeemably infantile.

Vote her and let LP supporters vote theirs, don't propose to rise in life by dragging others down, it's beyond morally wrong.
hahahaha go and tell that to obidients that insult other candidate.
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by chccho(m): 3:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Remiper:

Spy Recording Eyeglass/Pen. Get this quality Spy recording Eyeglass. This Eyeglass and pen can video,audio,and can snap pictures secretly without no one knowing. The Eyeglass and pen is good for election recording, business negotiations, crime investigation, secret recording, evidence for court.. Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.

No pics at all!!!
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by donami(m): 3:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Fake news, fake domain, check the domain name using whois
Re: NASS Election: LP Claims INEC Omitted The Party's Name, Logo On Ballot Pappers by Wickedfacts: 3:33am On Feb 24, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I
ask your lp Bosses about Salvador next then come BACK.SMH

Salvador did a very good job in Labour.
Those foolish Obidients don't know anything yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Other Governors Visit Chime In London (with Picture) / Buhari: I'm In Dilemma Over Power Privatisation / EFCC's Epic Response To Youths Protesting Against George Turner's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.