Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo (1639 Views)

Hilarious: Ameachi Laments To Tinubu And Buhari About Senate Screening / Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by Depilot(m): 1:10am On Sep 13, 2011
Late Dr Olowopopo was a successful humble smooth human being, who invested in his private practice as medical doctor (for 40 yrs in USA) and in people, was forced/ enticed to relocate to Lagos by Tinubu.
A few months after relocating to Lagos Dr. Olowopopo a natural swimmer was found dead inside his swimming Pool in his Ikeja house.
From what I heard from a very reliable source, late Dr. Olowopopo was the only person that knew too much about Tinubu and his foreign accounts. I wonder who killed this man.
Very very soon all will be out in the public.

May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by Relax101(m): 1:37am On Sep 13, 2011
who's Dr Olowopopo?
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by cre8tivity(f): 5:36am On Sep 13, 2011
Late Dr Olowopopo was a successful humble smooth human being, who invested in his private practice as medical doctor (for 40 yrs in USA) and in people, was forced/ enticed to relocate to Lagos by Tinubu.
it isn't easy to kill in yankee and go free.
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by Lagosboy: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2011
I am not a Tinubu fan and i know Olowopopo was Tinubus close pal from the Chicago days.

This allegation of murder is grave but could you substantiate it? Nothing is impossible under the sun.

As for the other names

bola Ige , Dipo dina i dont think Tinubu has anything to gain from their murder so why would he have killed them. Baseless allegations if you ask me.

As for Funso Williams , God knows best as Tinubu stood to gain and he did profit from the death of Williams. Fashola could not have defeated Funso willams IMO. It could have been a case of we voted Williams and not PDP.
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by doctokwus: 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2011
@funkybaby,checkd or u went to masturbate,tinkin dual pussy wi gv u double orgasm
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by funkybaby(f): 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2011
^^^^^^^^  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Village m.o.r.o.n !

what is this 'dual kitty' you are going on and on about?

kindly, snap your mum's kitty since its dual and upload it here so we all can see what a dual kitty looks like. thanks  kiss
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by doctokwus: 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2011
@funky,dual pussy is a degenerated kind of pussy possessed by dimwit whores like u,it kills dere thought processes
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by djustice: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Which Tinubu agents deleted my comments here and why Has Tinubu bought Nairaland?
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by djustice: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
With all due respect to your positions as moderators, I urge you to allow free speech on this forum, as your behaviour will be interpreted as partisan. I thought this was a free, unrestricted forum, that does not tolerate censorship. I have noticed a pattern where if the comments are not favourable, specifically to the ACN, Tinubu or Fashola, moderators get unduly sensitive.

It is either some of the N65 billion IGR and Federal Allocation that was squandered in Lagos in July went to some of the moderators and perhaps even the owner of Nairaland, or they are ACN members. Please respect yourselves and restore my posts, word for word. Thank you.
Re: Tinubu And Dr. Olowopopo by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
Tinubu is a man of Ways and Means grin

(1) (Reply)

APGA Leadership Tussle Why I Am Floating A New Party –okorie / WesternNiger.com : Tinubu Is Working with Goodluck against yorubas By Musiwa / CULTISM:4 Injured As Secondary School Students Engage In Free For All In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.