Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election (23136 Views)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Kukutenla: 5:59am On Feb 24, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1628877671164780551?t=PsZ6ta3ZK-vr-PbwUJj5aw&s=19
Baba nla gaslighting
There's nothing like G5 anymore. That's obvious reason he only mentioned two states
As for Obi, he is correct in one way but that's only half of the equation.
The other half is if APC can hold its base up north
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by searchlight: 6:01am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:
Fact, Obidient people will be voting Tinubu indirectly on Saturday
How wil 4 people twitting in a room make anyone win election?
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by JASONjnr(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Why do these guys have poor mentality and inability to think properly...

Peter Obi is a revolutionary force....

The G-5 are fighting for their mistreatment in their party ...

Even Tinubu's supporters have weighed their support for Peter Obi....

I've seen many people who intended to support Tinubu join the movement.....

Keyamo should better rest!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Racoon(m): 6:01am On Feb 24, 2023
Which G-5 governors? Even Wike spearheading the group is begging Rivers electorate to spare his political career by voting his choose which they have clearly informed him is not emilokan.

This one did his senior advocate of nonsense asslicking yeoman job till he entered irredeemable foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by html14java(f): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

So let's bet 10k...since Nigerians are voting Peter and u r sure of his victory..

I'll bet. 50k
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by udemzyudex(m): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
APC dishing out their last propaganda and mind game. They forgot to know that absolutely nothing will change Nigerians mind from voting Peter Obi and LP

Exactly,you get it. It's a mind game to make you feel that your vote will be a waste.

I'm glad nobody is taking him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2023
html14java:

I'll bet. 50k

Obidient way of running away..

I talk 10k.. Him. Shift am to 50k

If e sure for u. 10k....no run.. Na me bring offer..

Accept or reject it...

Don't constitute nuisance in my mention if you can't bet on my offer

Cc: Gbagura... I have this person for you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:04am On Feb 24, 2023
html14java:

I'll bet. 50k

This Werey dey even beg for usdt grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Lyoncrescent: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2023
It will be interesting to see the results on Sunday but whatever happens I am sure had Atiku and Obi come to some sort of agreement , APC would have lost and I think the final results on Sunday will show that LP + PDP RESULTS WILL be greater than APC. I

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Ewizy: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2023
Una wan play mind game.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by naijapips04: 6:05am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:

That is what those retards do not know.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Laple0541(m): 6:06am On Feb 24, 2023
That is a statement of fact

Thanks to Obi and the zombidients for the honour.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by SAMUEL1947: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Go with the odd
PrinceOfLagos:
This Tinubu people are hopeless people. It is either they are begging other contestants to step down for Tinubu or they are saying that a vote for other aspirants is to Tinubu advantage ..

Which Tinubu?

Bunch of confused nonentities

Peter Obi will do well in this election than Tinubu it is obvious. We are confident of winning this election because the odds are in Peter Obi favour .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Ballonice: 6:08am On Feb 24, 2023
I would bet 1 million naira letter obi can never win anything … he can win the president of online republic of Nigeria
DenreleDave:

So let's bet 10k...since Nigerians are voting Peter and u r sure of his victory..

Is there no obidients on nairaland that is ready to bet as little as 10k in assurance that obi will win...

Are you guys not confident of your candidate grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by UselessBuharist: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Mumu dress like who wan go dance kingdom dance
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Pat081: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2023
2blessed01:
Food for Kayode(FFK) has spoken 😂😂
Anyways 👇👇👇👇

Either winning or losing... I'm Obified.

Don't care if there's "no polling booth on social media"

Don't care "if there's no structure"

If he wins "My vote wasn't a waste" and if he lose I know my vote was "wasted" on a good course.
I'm not saying this as An Igbo man, I'm not not saying this as An Hausa man, I'm not saying this as A Yoruba man... I'm say this as A NIGERIAN.

I stand with Peter Obi until every corner of Nigeria is Obified.
Vote wisely...vote Peter Obi
Obi win or not my vote is not a waste one only a foolish man or woman will vote for other APC
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by adioolayi(m): 6:09am On Feb 24, 2023
I can't agree less...

APC wouldn't have stand any chance against a united PDP...

This election would have been a walkover for PDP...

How a divided PDP (PDP, G5, LP- Obi, NNPP-Kwankwanso) wants to win this election against a United APC -(Yes, they have some inter cracks.. especially, the cabals against Tinubu...but cabals are political appointees, not as influential especially in their constituencies like Governors or other elected political office holders.) will be very interesting to see....

We wait and see.

Good luck to all candidates.

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Ballonice:
I would bet 1 million naira letter obi can never win anything … he can win the president of online republic of Nigeria

Na same table we dey na.

ObiDatti Obi supporters people no dey fit come out na grin
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by CutieKing: 6:10am On Feb 24, 2023
I agree with him 100%.
It's very shocking how pdp just surrendered SE and SS without any fight..
SE and SS has been the backbone of pdp and waiting for the north to betray apc to me is not a wise political strategy.
The question is what if the betrayal doesn't happen?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by President2001(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Keyamo playing Tinubu he knew Tinubu can't win and legal department will eat when the case get to tribunal

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Curious345: 6:11am On Feb 24, 2023
I am here
DenreleDave:

Is there no obidients on nairaland that is ready to bet as little as 10k in assurance that obi will win...

Are you guys not confident of your candidate grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Curious345:
I am here

Send me ur whatsapp number.. We wil create a group chat with wese90...

Send ur number and delete after 30 secs
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Hoelujohn: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:
So do well to campaign more for Obi since it's too Asiwaju advantage
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Devil1Messenger: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:
Story
Obi will scatter sw votes for Tinubu and kwakwanso will scatter that of NW
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by galaxy2020(m): 6:14am On Feb 24, 2023
TAAAAHHHHHH......OBI is winning NO MAN'S LAND, Lagos. No more no less.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Advocate500: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2023
This permutations are no longer realistic, considering the facts that this election are more regionally based than party, you can't use buhari scenario again.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by seguno2: 6:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Reinaldo:
Story. Anything from APC is just lies and manipulations.

Lies and manipulations of heroin sniffing villains.

Francis5:
Former Lagos provincial governor Bola Tinubu, affectionately nicknamed the Jagaban, is today seen as a shrewd if not “deeply Machiavellian” Svengali in Nigeria’s politics as well as the architect of a hugely successful anti-corruption platform. But 20 years ago he had to forfeit nearly half a million dollars to the U.S. Treasury Department after being named as an accomplice in a white heroin-trafficking and money-laundering ring that stretched from West Africa to the U.S. Midwest.

Although his case has been bandied about the Nigerian press for years, Tinubu’s involvement in a federal drug and racketeering investigation waged jointly by the DEA, FBI, and IRS has gone unreported elsewhere, even after his ascendance to Karl Rove-like status last month. A recent gauzy Financial Times profile of him, for instance, neglected to mention that two decades ago Tinubu was identified as a bagman for two Nigerian heroin movers who operated out of Chicago and Hammond, Indiana. They were Adegboyega Mueez Akande and Abiodun Agbele, Akande’s nephew, who was exposed to law enforcement after selling white heroin first to Lee Andrew Edwards, another dealer later jailed for trying to murder a federal agent, and then to an undercover cop.

In a 1993 court docket from the U.S. District Court in the Northern District of Illinois, which The Daily Beast obtained from Sahara Reporters, a Nigeria-focused news outlet, IRS Special Agent Kevin Moss said that Akande had run the white heroin ring in the late 1980s until 1990, when he handed off the U.S arm of the business to his nephew, who had arrived in 1988. Akande then returned to Nigeria but continued to oversee the operation from abroad with the help of others at home and in the United States, including his relatives. One of the individuals identified in his cartel by Moss was Tinubu, then a Chicago State University-educated accountant working as a treasurer for Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd, a subsidiary of energy giant Mobil Oil, which was still a few years shy of its famous merger with Exxon in 1999.

In the biography section of his official website, Tinubu is described as having emigrated to the United States in 1975 “in search of the proverbial Golden Fleece with a heart brimming with unrelenting determination to achieve his visions.” This is certainly one way to describe his tenure stateside.

In 1989, Moss said in an affidavit, Tinubu established an individual money market account, into which he deposited $1,000 in traveler’s checks, and a negotiable order of withdrawal account (NOW) at First Heritage Bank in Country Club Hills, Illinois. The address Tinubu gave the bank was the same as the listed headquarters of Globe-Link International, the front company owned by Akande and his relatives.

“There’s a trend of various Nigerian politicians at the highest levels involved in dodgy business deals around the world, in property and cash.”

Bank employees told Moss that Akande had personally introduced them to Tinubu in December 1989 when who also opened a joint checking account with his wife, Oluremi Tinubu, who already kept a joint account with Akande’s wife at First Heritage. Five days after the NOW account was opened, $80,000 was wired into it from a bank in Houston maintained by one of Akande’s relatives. Tinubu would later use the NOW account to buy a $10,000 Certificate of Deposit for an $8,000 car loan, listing Akande as his cousin on the application.

At the time, Tinubu’s take home as a Mobil Oil Nigeria executive was a mere $2,400 a month and he claimed not to have any other revenue streams. Yet he still managed to deposit $661,000 into his individual money market account in 1990 and then another $1,216,500 a year later. He also opened more accounts with Citibank in its worldwide personal banking unit, transferring over half a million dollars from his First Heritage money market account into one of them in early 1991.

Mobil Oil Nigeria told Moss that Tinubu’s role at the company never involved transferring large sums of money between banks and that it didn’t keep deposits in any institutions in the south suburbs of Chicago, where First Heritage was based. Moreover, although Tinubu moved back to Nigeria in 1983, he neglected to file U.S. income tax returns after 1984 despite having sizable, interest-generating deposits in American banks. All of this was enough to persuade a magistrate judge of the Northern District to issue seizure warrants for Tinubu’s First Heritage and Citibank accounts. Collectively, more than $1.4 million belonging to the Nigerian was confiscated.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/04/27/nigeria-s-next-leader-s-ties-to-a-heroin-ring.html
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by israelmao(m): 6:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Confused narrative.Keyamo left Kwankwaso in his permutation because the Tinubu's camp are still in deep doubt about how core northern voting pattern will be with Kwankwaso in the race.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Spanki(f): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2023
html14java:
Ok.
We shall find out

We know what you can do when Jagaban is declared winner. But we are prepared to ensure that what happened during endsars does not repeat itself again.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by livinbygrace: 6:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Apc Dey talk too much,same mistake Jagaban made in Abeokuta

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Mayor101010(m): 6:18am On Feb 24, 2023
This APC people are still doing permutations. This election is not about permutations. There's no path way to victory for APC because you can't separate Tinubu from APC and Buhari's administration. Buhari and INEC is not rigging for anyone! Let everybody go out and test their popularity. If Tinubu is the Jagaban you all claim let him test his popularity. Mark my words the only place Tinubu will get substantial votes is SW because of tribalism he should forget about other regions. Tinubu ti lule se!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Hate Speech Bill: Ibrahim Babangida Nobody Says Can Muzzle Nigerians / Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.