Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election (23141 Views)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by seguno2: 6:20am On Feb 24, 2023
israelmao:
Confused narrative.

It is impossible to defend nonsense without sounding like a confused person.

Kingsmeal:
The campaign spokesman said the candidate incidentally shared an address with notorious cocaine dealers in the 1990s.

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

“What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,” Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

A federal judge subsequently dismissed the matter with prejudice on September 21, 1993, which effectively foreclosed the matter from being litigated again by all parties. It, however, remained unclear whether or not Nigerian authorities could still bring charges against Mr Tinubu over the same case in Nigerian courts.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%ef%bf%bc-2/
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by SleekyP(m): 6:21am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Let it be known that the same Peter Obi will scatter votes from Lagos and South West. In fact, the probably of Tinubu winning the Lagos urchins claimed he built is zero. There's a high possibility that Peter Obi will win Lagos State or get more than 45%.
Talk is cheap...let's place a bet 1m??
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Jameskele(m): 6:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Peter is the answer , you will see how he will shock you even In your own state of origin .
We know you as a hungry man , when Peter obi clinch power you will still be looking for a way to get an appointment from him so that you can foid to eat
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Jameskele(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Peter is the answer , you will see how he will shock you even In your own state of origin .
We know you as a hungry man , when Peter obi clinch power you will still be looking for a way to get an appointment from him so that you can see food to eat
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by engrpheleeks(m): 6:26am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

So let's bet 10k...since Nigerians are voting Peter and u r sure of his victory..

Is there no obidients on nairaland that is ready to bet as little as 10k in assurance that obi will win...

Are you guys not confident of your candidate grin grin grin grin grin
Oga carry your betting to naijabet. The odds are clearly stated there for you.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by luluosas(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Saturday is on us already
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Illegal1(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2023
we hear...
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Curious345: 6:34am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Send me ur whatsapp number.. We wil create a group chat with wese90...

Send ur number and delete after 30 secs
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by bewla(m): 6:36am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Let it be known that the same Peter Obi will scatter votes from Lagos and South West. In fact, the probably of Tinubu winning the Lagos urchins claimed he built is zero. There's a high possibility that Peter Obi will win Lagos State or get more than 45%.
yes he will get is 25 % so will we get ours in Anambra to

Just chill what will be will be
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by SmartPolician: 6:38am On Feb 24, 2023
SleekyP:

Talk is cheap...let's place a bet 1m??

Urchin wey never see food chop wan bet one million grin
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by able20(m): 6:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Very unfortunate that Keyamo a SAN is reasoning like Tinubu, talking out of context

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Eriokanmi: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Tell the screaming Keyamo. I was listening to a call-in radio yesterday in my car as I was driving home, only 10 percent of my people who spoke on whom they'd vote supported tinubu. The rest went for Obi.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2023
We’ll pin this tweet: [b]THE REASONS ASIWAJU WILL WIN ARE PETER OBI & THE G5; after @officialABAT is declared winner, add the votes of Obi and the APC votes in Rivers & Oyo to that of PDP, then you’ll see how PDP lost its way. See you all next week when @officialABAT is President-Elect.[/b]

Truer words have never been spoken.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA 🇳🇬 🙏

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2023
You know what?
THIS time around it will be easier for Jagaban cos the looting party has been divided into 3 mushroom parties.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians that are not suffering from self imposed amnesia will never and can never forget that Atiku and his boy boy Obi Pandora are one and the same.......

It is just a case of Olosho wey change location.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Karemarealty288(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Keyamo will vote Obi........he eats, drinks and masturbate on Obi. He is the chief marketer of Obi-Datti Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by XLence: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Obidient way of running away..

I talk 10k.. Him. Shift am to 50k

If e sure for u. 10k....no run.. Na me bring offer..

Accept or reject it...

Don't constitute nuisance in my mention if you can't bet on my offer

Cc: Gbagura... I have this person for you

I thought I have asked you to keep quiet on this forum. If you can't bet on your candidate then fvck off. How can a structureless party be giving you erection like this?
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Babastrong(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=shidaa post=121179419]Keep dreaming by the time you Wake up from your sleep kwankwaso will win tinubu [ Are you sure you're imported to this country with this comment.]
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Babastrong(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=leofab post=121179522]Clown lawyer [you would have told your pupsy to be one of them. Those clown lawyers, Den dey chop life. Lol]
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by comrChris(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Focus in the north you confused souls, Atiku and Kwankwaso are scattering your block votes there but your problem is Obi.

Whatever that's giving you people this confidence will clear from your eye tomorrow, it's not far again.

You're talking about the votes PDP will loose in the south but forgetting the one they have stolen from your strong hold.

I know it's a mind game but it has failed already, Peter Obi is winning this election

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Linguistical001(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2023
You're not Obified but Zombified. Don't worry sinedu we know it's you even in the dark from afar.
2blessed01:
Food for Kayode(FFK) has spoken 😂😂
Anyways 👇👇👇👇

Either winning or losing... I'm Obified.

Don't care if there's "no polling booth on social media"

Don't care "if there's no structure"

If he wins "My vote wasn't a waste" and if he lose I know my vote was "wasted" on a good course.
I'm not saying this as An Igbo man, I'm not not saying this as An Hausa man, I'm not saying this as A Yoruba man... I'm say this as A NIGERIAN.

I stand with Peter Obi until every corner of Nigeria is Obified.
Vote wisely...vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Redhot0007: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2023
It's amusing how a so called SAN is unreasonable. How can you put your trust in groups, governors or tugs to win elections in this modern world.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Fearyourcreator: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Tinubu winning lagos is Zero .... Your head get cracks..
Una like dey fight people on Top their things... Just wait till Sunday
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Ancestortinubu: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Another trash from state University law graduate. This imbecyle should learn from reputable federal universities law graduates.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Mrbenny001: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2023
2 major from south... 1 major from the north...keyamo should be afraid
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:09am On Feb 24, 2023
I reside in Lagos I am voting Obi. In fact over 80% of the inhabitants in my estate are Obidient codedly
SmartPolician:

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by nairanaira12: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by nairanaira12: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:
Fact, Obidient people will be voting Tinubu indirectly on Saturday

Thank you. Your discouraging tactics won't work again
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Mozegee: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Iriruaga100(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Keyamo will loose his polling unit to LP!
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by fof1: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1628877671164780551?t=PsZ6ta3ZK-vr-PbwUJj5aw&s=19

You Lie Pass the Liar...Ur Propaganda is in ur Face Already Pls.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by nairanaira12: 7:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Tinubu winning lagos is Zero .... Your head get cracks..
Una like dey fight people on Top their things... Just wait till Sunday

What do you mean by "on top of their thing"?

Even tinubu is from osun state and a complete stranger in lagos.

Lagos belongs to every inhabitant because it was developed with tax collected from the inhabitants.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by placeofallure(f): 7:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Ladiesdream:
There is nothing you have done that God cannot forgive.

Except voting for Tinubu.

Assistant Jesus, did God tell you that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Roars: Grant Us Leadership Of NASS Or We’ll Withdraw Support For APC, Govt / Plateau: God Will Punish Osinbajo For Not Defending Christians – Fani-kayode / Shettima's Cabinet As Governor Had Nigerians From All Parts Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.