Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,011 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election (23146 Views)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Keyamo: The Malpractice In Rivers State Doesn't Change Anything / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by lawdrigo: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

So let's bet 10k...since Nigerians are voting Peter and u r sure of his victory..

Is there no obidients on nairaland that is ready to bet as little as 10k in assurance that obi will win...

Are you guys not confident of your candidate grin grin grin grin grin

Let's make it 500k
neither Tinubu is winning either..
If Obi do not win let Atiku win...
Check my signatory..
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Teemax09: 7:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Pure propaganda to reduce Peter Obi vote. It won’t work. I hope you re post after tomorrow.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Yankee101: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Nope
The reasons and more Atiku will
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Reloadedisraelp: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
politicoNG:

https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1628877671164780551?t=PsZ6ta3ZK-vr-PbwUJj5aw&s=19
this man don't even know 5G is working in favour of obi....all 5G state are for labour party..... Wike is just play tinubu knowing fully well apc can't win river..... Hope he won't delete this post come 25th
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Teemax09: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
And also the reason Peter will come out victorious is because of Kwankwaso and Apc . The north is greatly divided and that is Peter Obi’s weakest point. So do the maths
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Mexyz(m): 7:32am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Obidient way of running away..

I talk 10k.. Him. Shift am to 50k

If e sure for u. 10k....no run.. Na me bring offer..

Accept or reject it...

Don't constitute nuisance in my mention if you can't bet on my offer

Cc: Gbagura... I have this person for you
Oga no need changing mouth, you called 10k ordinary and someone is saying since it's ordinary to you, why not do 50k. You're here saying another thing. In fact, I want to add 20k to that 50k, making it 70k to your 50k.
Are you in or not?
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Chidex500: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Manipulative lies. No mind them
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Freebills12: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
kaylardz:
Fact, Obidient people will be voting Tinubu indirectly on Saturday

You people are funny! How on earth did you think that Muslim /Muslim ticket will sell in Nigeria? Keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Chidex500: 7:33am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=Chidex500 post=121180858]Manipulative lies. No mind them. PO is ahead of them.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

What do you mean by "on top of their thing"?

Even tinubu is from osun state and a complete stranger in lagos.

Lagos belongs to every inhabitant because it was developed with tax collected from the inhabitants.
Lagos is a western states... Stop claiming what doesn't belong to you... You people like fighting on Top another person things... Why yorubas no dey shout onitsha is a no man's land...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Reloadedisraelp: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Teemax09:
And also the reason Peter will come out victorious is because of Kwankwaso and Apc . The north is greatly divided and that is Peter Obi’s weakest point. So do the maths
both apc n pdp has b begging him to step down......I applaud kwankwaso for not stepping down for those two old men

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by kristisking(m): 7:39am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:
That is what they don't know. At the end of the day,APC will win. Let them keep shouting LP.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by kristisking(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2023
haconjy:
SAN If you will not Rig, it's very sure APC may come second but for Tinubu to win, na lie... And PDP is a rejected party so far responsible humans are concerned.

Vote Labour Party
Vote Peter Obi
PDP is a rejected party right? Where was Obi before joining LP. You see my joy is, you are coming for a spoiler not knowing if PDP loses APC will win not even LP.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Berankis: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Let it be known that the same Peter Obi will scatter votes from Lagos and South West. In fact, the probably of Tinubu winning the Lagos urchins claimed he built is zero. There's a high possibility that Peter Obi will win Lagos State or get more than 45%.
It will shock you that Tinubu will win Lagos by a landslide. Won't say anymore, let's all go and vote and stop online mediocrity. We shall all meet at the end of the elections.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Madups(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
First is was atiku cant win now it is obi cant win.. The real confussion will start tomorrow evening.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by 2blessed01(m): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Pat081:
Obi win or not my vote is not a waste one only a foolish man or woman will vote for other APC
Dats d spirit bro...
PO is coming🙏🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by html14java(f): 7:49am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

This Werey dey even beg for usdt grin grin
I have someone willing to bet. 50k. If e sure for you, accept the offer.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by html14java(f): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Obidient way of running away..

I talk 10k.. Him. Shift am to 50k

If e sure for u. 10k....no run.. Na me bring offer..

Accept or reject it...

Don't constitute nuisance in my mention if you can't bet on my offer

Cc: Gbagura... I have this person for you
Bet what will make you feel the heat.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Menclothing: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2023
The winning team is someone winning in all region
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by 2blessed01(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2023
Linguistical001:
You're not Obified but Zombified. Don't worry sinedu we know it's you even in the dark from afar.
E dey pain you because...
PO is coming 🇳🇬🙏
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by nairanaira12: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lagos is a western states... Stop claiming what doesn't belong to you... You people like fighting on Top another person things... Why yorubas no dey shout onitsha is a no man's land...

And the money generated in lagos was obtained from westerners only, right?

Boy, use your Brain and stop acting dumb
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Passionate888: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2023
kaylardz:
Better Tinubu than Atiku
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

And the money generated in lagos was obtained from westerners only, right?

Boy, use your Brain and stop acting dumb
So other people dont stay in the east ... Olodo... Or they dont generate money there... Una just wan kill una self on Top lagos... Go back to east na
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Mrteju: 8:05am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
Let it be known that the same Peter Obi will scatter votes from Lagos and South West. In fact, the probably of Tinubu winning the Lagos urchins claimed he built is zero. There's a high possibility that Peter Obi will win Lagos State or get more than 45%.

What you may not understand is that majority of those who will vote for Obi in Lagos would have voted for PDP with a joint ticket of Atiku/Obi. I said majority.

What Keyamo is stating here is the same as what Dumebi Kachikwu, ADC Presidential Candidate stated earlier yesterday.

We shall all be here on Tuesday when the final results would have been out.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Pat081: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2023
2blessed01:

Dats d spirit bro...
PO is coming🙏🇳🇬
Amen

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Lampaso7: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Bzbbzs

Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by wwe11: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2023
BY THE MERCY OF GOD, COME 29TH MAY 2023, PETER OBI SHALL BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA FOR WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST.......
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by Levels1(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:

I do hope you won't say something different in Saturday/Sunday/Monday morning after HE His Excellency president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR is declared winner.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by hollywater: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2023
Kayemo were you able to get the money u needed to buy biscuits and coke?
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by SmartPolician: 8:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Levels1:

I do hope you won't say something different in Saturday/Sunday/Monday morning after HE His Excellency president elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR is declared winner.

If Tinubu wins, life goes on; we are already used to suffering and smiling.

The reasonable ones among us are pushing for Peter Obi because we know that the two old cargos have nothing to offer.
Re: Keyamo: The G5 And Peter Obi Are The Reasons Tinubu Will Win This Election by nairanaira12: 8:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

So other people dont stay in the east ... Olodo... Or they dont generate money there... Una just wan kill una self on Top lagos... Go back to east na

Lagos has the port

Lagos had the headquarters of companies, industries and banks for many years. Many of those companies belong to people from other tribes aside yorubas.

Lagos, therefore, has the population and market because of other tribes' contributions.

Lagos benefited from FG funding for many years and a huge amount of the funding came from Niger Delta crude oil.

If not for FG investment in lagos, tinubu won't be able to raise a huge IGR in the state.
Every tribe contributes to lagos.

So, you must be a fool to accord only yorubas with the urbanization of lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate Falls to 4.1% / Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government / The Truth About Fashola's Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.