Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. (712 Views)

7 Areas A Girl Who Truly Loves You Look At / See what A Lover Bought For His Girlfriend As Birthday Gift(pics) / 8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. by wkkwl: 2:53am On Sep 13, 2011
1. kindness
2. good work ethic
3. good relationship with family
4.Not greedy
5. intelligence
6. similar interests
7. sense of humor
8. Gentle
9. kind family
10. sexual attraction
This my own version,what about yours?
Re: I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. by Ranoscky(m): 2:59am On Sep 13, 2011
Unforunately, the existing ones are NOT capable of providin just 'TWO' out of the 10 things I need. So no need of listing!
Re: I Want To Know Your List Of 10 Things You Look For In A Lover. by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 13, 2011
wkkwl:

1. kindness
2. good work ethic
3. good relationship with family
4.Not greedy
5. intelligence
6. similar interests
7. sense of humor
8. Gentle
9. kind family
10. intimate attraction
This my own version,what about yours?

uhh! what you said. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To Her Relationship Issues / And So What If Today's 14 Feb? / Romance In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.