Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE (1572 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Calls For SE Regional Economic Development Commission / May Igbos Not Invest In Another 8years Of Marginalization / Amotekun: A Call For SE To Adopt Enugu Forest Guards Model For Regional Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Mylove55(f): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
is better for igbos to follow the winners, instead of always supporting the loser's
Supremos:
Even if he doesn't win, and so what?.
There are over 18 presidential candidates, it's one person that will Win it. Everybody has the right to contest.

support the winner
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
GWMI:
start counting transperant election from 2011.from 1999-2007 was just complete imposition.
For now, the true nature of our voting is starting to show forth.Only the yorubas and the north central can say they vote to any direction depending on what is right at the time.They both voted a south south candidate in 2011.A northern candidate in 2015 and a Northern candidate in 2019.
The Igbos are conservative votes like the north west and north east don't deny it.

Go and check those Igbos voted since 1999 their government did better than all the ones ruling now .
You have no point

We'll always vote along with our SE brothers

1. APC failed

It's an undeniable fact Nigeria has never been so divided and f#cked

2. A questionable candidate that his selling point is calling other people out for coming to his state that was capital for 77 years with even more federal presence than Abuja have had now sef and claiming credit for developing Lagos and comparing it to Anambra 3 most educated state after lagos itself with best road network and health care in Nigeria a state earning 3 times less than Lagos a State that experienced full scale warfare Impact . Calling others out in their own country o!

3. Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious country like Nigeria we already who does that?!!

Buhari is not my friend but he's not that insensitive to present a Muslim Muslim ticket and parading fake bishops

4. Someone who have questionable mental state

Licking microphone, gaffing up and down

5.old senile man who can't stand properly the Tinubu you all know then is not the same guy today

The list goes on and on
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Mylove55(f): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Supremos:
Under Buhari that we didn't vote, we got 2nd Niger bridge. What's the agony?.
How did the APC maladministration which you pride yourself of bringing in, favor you, your household and Nigerians?.

You're of most men miserable if you think that you can threaten Igbo race or blackmail us into voting a known drug-lord.
It doesn't work in our part of the country.
The worst thing you can do is threaten an Igbo man
but igbos are the ones complaining most,
Did you see North or south west complaining, did they participate in endsars protest,
It is all about igbos endsars protester's campaigning for obi.diot

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
peter obi will not win bro
I don't care. I voted my conscience because it's truly Igbos turn to rule. And obi is the only being accused of saving money isn't that an unusual Nigerian political rhetoric?

We'll vote Obi he's not 100% a saint but he's the only person that challenged other opponents to bring evidence of him misappropriating public funds he will drop out. Till today all they could accuse him is saving money

We all know how Tinubu was running from one TUC court to another for money laundering
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 9:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
Did you see North or south west complaining, did they participate in endsars protest,

Igbos complain the most? Wtf bro that's how government works!!
Haven't they scraped SARS?!!!

Is SARS disturbing again now?

It's people and power dynamics

If people are not complaining just like northern Nigeria they'll always be given the worse that's why NW will continue to be poor because they're not strong electorates but weak people who allow some people APC call structures to think for them.

There's nothing wrong demanding better government policies.

When electorates are up and doing government will do well .

Again Igbos complain because they want good governance

They didn't complain during Yar adua regime or Jonathan regime even OBJ regime they didn't complain and all those regime did better

Shey you grab?
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by GWMI(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Go and check those Igbos voted since 1999 their government did better than all the ones ruling now .
You have no point

We'll always vote along with our SE brothers

1. APC failed

It's an undeniable fact Nigeria has never been so divided and f#cked

2. A questionable candidate that his selling point is calling other people out for coming to his state that was capital for 77 years with even more federal presence than Abuja have had now sef and claiming credit for developing Lagos and comparing it to Anambra 3 most educated state after lagos itself with best road network and health care in Nigeria a state earning 3 times less than Lagos a State that experienced full scale warfare Impact . Calling others out in their own country o!

3. Muslim Muslim ticket in a multi religious country like Nigeria we already who does that?!!

Buhari is not my friend but he's not that insensitive to present a Muslim Muslim ticket and parading fake bishops

4. Someone who have questionable mental state

Licking microphone, gaffing up and down

5.old senile man who can't stand properly the Tinubu you all know then is not the same guy today

The list goes on and on
Even Joe biden is counted as a sick old man yet he is about going to his second tenure in office.
Stop abusing people with health talk.
You said Buhari ruled worst than the ones you supported so why didn't they build the 2nd niger bridge for Igbos?
Here in delta State Urhobo to precise have up to 10 communities which railway line passed with one having a major railway station.Do you know the small community (ujewu in Udu LGA) having the railway station is booming seriously now?
The government the Igbos supported, sold our power holding companies to themselves.
I prefer Tinubu than any candidate for now.

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by OmoFiditi: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Thiefnubuu will not win, I am Yoruba and on ground in Kwara.
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Mylove55(f): 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Igbos complain the most? Wtf bro that's how government works!!
Haven't they scraped SARS?!!!

Is SARS disturbing again now?

It's people and power dynamics

If people are not complaining just like northern Nigeria they'll always be given the worse that's why NW will continue to be poor because they're not strong electorates but weak people who allow some people APC call structures to think for them.

There's nothing wrong demanding better government policies.

When electorates are up and doing government will do well .

Again Igbos complain because they want good governance

They didn't complain during Yar adua regime or Jonathan regime even OBJ regime they didn't complain and all those regime did better

Shey you grab?

but North and sw complain about pdp government since 1999 till 2015,
That is politics, is the time for opposition (pdp and others) to also complain.
Is your right to complain as an opposition
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Mylove55(f): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Thiefnubuu will not win, I am Yoruba and on ground in Kwara.
hiss,
That is how you alone will vote for obi in kwara
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
GWMI:
Even Joe biden is counted as a sick old man yet he is about going to his second tenure in office.
Stop abusing people with health talk.
You said Buhari ruled worst than the ones you supported so why didn't they build the 2nd niger bridge for Igbos?
Here in delta State Urhobo to precise have up to 10 communities which railway line passed with one having a major railway station.Do you know the small community (ujewu in Udu LGA) having the railway station is booming seriously now?
The government the Igbos supported, sold our power holding companies to themselves.
I prefer Tinubu than any candidate for now.

Your choice bro vote whoever you want.

It's on record SW voted out Jonathan our own Niger Delta person
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by BATified2023: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:
I don't care. I voted my conscience because it's truly Igbos turn to rule. And obi is the only being accused of saving money isn't that an unusual Nigerian political rhetoric?

We'll vote Obi he's not 100% a saint but he's the only person that challenged other opponents to bring evidence of him misappropriating public funds he will drop out. Till today all they could accuse him is saving money

We all know how Tinubu was running from one TUC court to another for money laundering
was tinubu convicted of any crime?

If u have anything against tinubu y not go to d court of law

1 Like

Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
but North and sw complain about pdp government since 1999 till 2015,
That is politics, is the time for opposition (pdp and others) to also complain.
Is your right to complain as an opposition

😂
Results are there we know the region that are doing worse and SE and SS are not part of it NE and NW remains the poorest. But I get your point sha wink
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by samunaka: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:
grin cheesy

Is that why Tinubu picked Muslim Muslim ticket? cheesy

When Igbos voted OBJ it was a politics of hate abi sad
SW has ruled
SS has ruled
SE wants to rule you call it hate and sentiment?

Since after the war Igbos haven't ruled but they have been voting for others

Now obi seem to be the one eyed man amongst the blind
That's why we SS will continue to support them over you backstabbing SW guys

You voted Jonathan out told all manner of lie against him

But SE gave us their all

You call them politics of hate??

They rejected APC you and I know is a failure is that what you call politics of hate?

Look bro Tinubu win or lose obi win or lose it doesn't affect any single person in SE or SS God is with us

SE has the lowest poverty index rate

Which means SE is the richest per capita
So nobody send who wins we are voting right like we've always done!!!

No amount of hate will stop SE from waxing strong they're good people

Which efforts have you made to pacify the largest voting block in the country, the core north, your strategy through out this campaign has been concentrated in the south and your your so-called Christian north, you have refused to reach out to the entire northern electorate, the imagery line that you have drawn is what is souring Atiku in the north, if at the end of the day Atiku wins this election it is not because the north wants to retain power but because of your skewed campaign strategy, after wards before the emergence of Peter Obi no body was talking about Atiku up north, we only knew Tinubu
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 24, 2023
Dude it wasn't Igbos that were jumping off 3rd mainland bridge to commit suicides...check videos online

None has even jumped from River Niger since 2015 till now.

What we want is a working state. Not politics
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2023
samunaka:

Which efforts have you made to pacify the largest voting block in the country, the core north, your strategy through out this campaign has been concentrated in the south and your your so-called Christian north, you have refused to reach out to the entire northern electorate, the imagery line that you have drawn is what is souring Atiku in the north, if at the end of the day Atiku wins this election it is not because the north wants to retain power but because of your skewed campaign strategy, after wards before the emergence of Peter Obi no body was talking about Atiku up north, we only knew Tinubu
Bro Pacify them? How?

Did we annoy them?

Are we the ones ruling since 1970?

Make me understand what you mean by pacifying the core North?

I think I am missing something
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Madmohamed123: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
There is reasons Igbo should stop doing politics of sentiment and one-sided politics.

The truth is you don't get power in a plata of Gold, you have to make a sacrifice and follow due process..

You can't be just 4 persons in the family and want to rule someone of 15-20 persons in the family...

No matter how the northern vote is shared, Tinubu will still get a very good number of vote that will superceed all the votes from SE....
what is this one saying how many times yeruba vote for igbo man how many time yeruba support igbo man as a president
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by PeterObi4LP: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2023
OP you're not informed or be to SE before hence you won't be saying this trash.

8yrs of MBuhari government, the igbos did not suffer or complain instead my close door neighbors (Igbos) bought lands, build hotel, buys car for his wife and himself, while I watch my fellow Yoruba envying them.

Even if Tinubu win, the igbos will still top the chat of self billionaires in Nigeria. The igbos will never complain or agitate.

Common naira swap Yorubas and North started burning banks, blocking roads causing riots. OP, did you hear or see any 1 bank burn in South East or any agitation going on there? The answer is No! Who pass una pass una.
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Supremos: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
Everything is wrong with you
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Supremos: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
support the winner
Nnegi
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by 642akintoye: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Those who got power in 2015 with Buhari and APC got the below as rewardThose who got power in 2015 with Buhari and APC got the below as reward...
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by GWMI(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Your choice bro vote whoever you want.

It's on record SW voted out Jonathan our own Niger Delta person
Do you know that even the majority tribes in the Niger Delta where marginalize during Good luck regime?
Stop selling Niger delta issue to me because I know where we are coming from.
South west did what they know was right at that time.Now the north is paying them back with a ruling party candidate others are envious let's learn to sacrifice for others because one good turn, deserve another.
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by tctrills: 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
FixxNigeria23:
There is reasons Igbo should stop doing politics of sentiment and one-sided politics.

The truth is you don't get power in a plata of Gold, you have to make a sacrifice and follow due process..

You can't be just 4 persons in the family and want to rule someone of 15-20 persons in the family...

No matter how the northern vote is shared, Tinubu will still get a very good number of vote that will superceed all the votes from SE....
Oga, the last 8 years was agony for the entire country. Keep voting idiots.
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by SpatialKing(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nothing like Agony for south east ...
Those that voted Buhari to wicked the south region

The entire country is in Agony
Upon all the talk about Buhari
He still constructed the 2nd Naija bridge
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by Neckpresser101: 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
GWMI:

Do you know that even the majority tribes in the Niger Delta where marginalize during Good luck regime?
Stop selling Niger delta issue to me because I know where we are coming from.
South west did what they know was right at that time.Now the north is paying them back with a ruling party candidate others are envious let's learn to sacrifice for others because one good turn, deserve another.
ok
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by OmoFiditi: 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Am voting Tinubu but I don't agree with your warp opinion, that was the same mistake Buhari made when he became the president.

Every parts of the country is important regardless of who they vote, and every region should feel the sense of belonging, that's how country can attain desired development.

Tinubu is not that type of politician that discriminate, he would use his enemy to get result and development, SE is secured under the leadership of Tinubu whether they vote him or not

LOL...sense don dey gum una? .

Whatever happened to 'Baba buhari is coming to deal with the Ibos'?
'Baba buhari is the new sherrif in town' during the 2015 elections? grin

Thiefnubuu is not winning, even he himself knows it. grin
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by fkelly(m): 5:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
we South south never benefit anything from gej govt,
Maybe other South south states benefit, but Edo state did not get anything,
Yoruba is more closer to us than other south south states, and igbos are not our neighbor

Go and verify the Igbos have more taxable businesses in Edo than any other tribe.

They have property here in Benin than any other tribe.
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by dettolgel: 5:24am On Feb 25, 2023
GWMI:
Igbos did not vote obJ.voting started to be transparent a little bit from 2011.Nkw from 2011 till date the Igbos have not stopped the politics of hatred in nigeria there causing unnecessary tension in our polity.

So who are those that voted PDP in SE?

Yorubas are the one playing politics of hatred. Your Oba threatened anyone that does not vote for APC. No Igbo Igwe has done that.

Your Oba refused to see Obi when he visited Lagos but Tinubu met the Igwes in SE.

You guys are not just demonic but also hypocritical and tribalistic. I spit on your tribal marked face grin
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by dominic17: 5:41am On Feb 25, 2023
This kind of mentality is why Nigeria is the way it is today.Buhari that practice this your type of mentality how is his performance? Any house that divided against itself is bound to fail, if anyone wins he or she becomes the leader of all that is the way nation progresses. I may not be surprised that you are Yoruba
Mylove55:
Yes, more agony if they put all their eggs in one basket,
They better share it wisely for South East to benefit from the national cake
Re: If Tinubu Win, Another 8years Agony For SE by GWMI(m): 7:41am On Feb 25, 2023
dettolgel:

So who are those that voted PDP in SE?

Yorubas are the one playing politics of hatred. Your Oba threatened anyone that does not vote for APC. No Igbo Igwe has done that.

Your Oba refused to see Obi when he visited Lagos but Tinubu met the Igwes in SE.

You guys are not just demonic but also hypocritical and tribalistic. I spit on your tribal marked face grin
so how did Good luck win the south west in 2011 and Buhari won the south west 2015 and 2019?the yorubas are the real open minded people here because they can vote any region in Nigeria but the Igbos are after only southsouth or south east candidates.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Sanwo-olu Spotted In Guinea (VIDEO) / Throwback Audio: Nnamdi Kanu Instruct His People To Burn Sanwoolu And Tinubu!! / Global Infrastructure Partners (gip) Owned By Credit Suisse & GE Not Ogunlesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.