Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos (8187 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / Akeeb Semiu: Why I Wore Traditional ‘Fetish Armour’ In My Campaign Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
Buhari is a betrayal if Tinubu hadn't support him in primary election Atiku or kwankwaso would have emerged winner then the bastard would have even smell presidency seat.
why is it okay for yoruba to betray the South but wrong for buhari to betray tulumbu?

Yarriba and selective morality.

1 Like

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by shegzhkn: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2023
FutureFocus:
I think there is no ARMORED TANK among those up there, these are called Armored Personnel Carrier, because they carry Armed personals .

Tanks are huge and for real battles.

The exercise above is called “ show of force”
It is done to maintain order , calmness and instill fear in civilians who may want to cause unnecessary trouble .

See the difference

The first one is Armored TANK

The second one is Armored personnel carrier

BS @ what you type - instill fear in civilian, Lol.
Both equipment are used in war theater.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 11:24am On Feb 24, 2023
How did Yoruba betrayed south?
MrColdsweat:
why is it okay for yoruba to betray the South but wrong for buhari to betray tulumbu?

Yarriba and selective morality.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by MrColdsweat: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
How did Yoruba betrayed south?
How did buhari Betray tulumbu?

1 Like

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2023
Igbo anything but Tinubu no no no n.
toneroforever:

Lol.... grin grin grin

Ur lamentations captures the mood in ur camp ahead of the presidential election.
It shows that Tinubu & his urchins r jittery because defeat is staring them in the face.
The imminent Obi's victory in Lagos especially & the nation in general by tomorrow is sending shockwaves throughout ur camp.
Why r urchins the only ones complaining about military deployment?
Is it because they will prevent MC Oluomo & his thugs from disrupting the polls?
If Tinubu wants to win Lagos,he should do so fair & square?
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Krak(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2023
FutureFocus:
I think there is no ARMORED TANK among those up there, these are called Armored Personnel Carrier, because they carry Armed personals .

Tanks are huge and for real battles.

The exercise above is called “ show of force”
It is done to maintain order , calmness and instill fear in civilians who may want to cause unnecessary trouble .

See the difference

The first one is Armored TANK

The second one is Armored personnel carrier

The first picture you posted is a tracked Infantry Fighting Vehicle (IFV) while you are very correct about the second picture. Below is a picture of a German made Leopard Main Battle Tank (MBT). That is the class of vehicles that is popularly called Armoured Tanks.

Some of those trucks in the Lagos picture are IFV's.

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:
They have been killing their candidates in South East with threats of sit at home and no elections.. why are there no tanks in the East at this time?
one place @ a time!
cool
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Rating100Plus:
We pray for peace.. Anyways check my signature for soccer tips
no peace 4 election riggers & vote buyers!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by kulkris(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2023
Same thing here in Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
From all indications, it is a known fact that someone will reject the result of the election on Monday and will want to foment trouble, therefore the need to beef up security at suspected flash points
vision no be hallucination

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2023
Some say I dey smoke, some say make I go treat malaria when I told them the vision, it was so clear

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Let me tell you another vision, buhari go jail Tinubu, you are free to insult me
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Massiveglory: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
This Buhari action is to intimidate prospective voters from coming out to vote their choice.
Oga John, why are you crying?
He with pure hands need not fear.
You should be happy that you have good security.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Massiveglory: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:
They have been killing their candidates in South East with threats of sit at home and no elections.. why are there no tanks in the East at this time?
Flokii keep calm. Those with clean hands and heart need not fear.
Go out and vote peacefully.
You should be happy to have good security.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Massiveglory: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
Say no to violence
No to violence.
That is why we have our Nigerian army on stand by.
Anybody irrespective of party that says yes to violence will be sent to the spirit world
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Massiveglory: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
This Buhari action is to intimidate prospective voters from coming out to vote their choice.
Wrong! False!
He that is clean needs no fear.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by flokii: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:

Flokii keep calm. Those with clean hands and heart need not fear.
Go out and vote peacefully.
You should be happy to have good security.

I am calm sire..
Lagos hasn't recorded much cases of violence lately so I see no need for the show of force but who knows, I might be wrong.

Moreover, Soldiers are to be deployed for war and we are not at war.. Police should be equipped to provide adequate security.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Massiveglory: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

I am calm sire..
Lagos hasn't recorded much cases of violence lately so I see no need for the show of force but who knows, I might be wrong.

Moreover, Soldiers are to be deployed for war and we are not at war.. Police should be equipped to provide adequate security.
Gid bless Nigeria.

Did you say Lagos hasn't recorded much case of violence?
We shouldn't blind our eyes to fact and truth becos of politics.

Just ordinary rally of other parties in Lagos got properties destroyed and fellow humans like you and I terribly injured.

Don't close your eyes to evil. That evil could hit you.

If ordinary rally create injuries and destructions, what do you expect from election?
If you a patriotic Nigeria, you will hail pmb for this move.

Election anywhere is for all. The candidate with the highest vote wins.
Anyone that tries to do anyone will be sent to the spirit world.

1 Like

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Don07042(m): 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Only those with the mind to manipulate their evil plans will be afraid even in Kogi State they are position everywhere and the people are eager to cast their vote for positive change
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by deltateam: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
Buhari should understand that we are not going for war all we need is peaceful election stop instigating war.

Hmm. Buhari mean Tinubu o.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by deltateam: 1:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
kcnwaigbo:
MC Oluomo how far grin cheesy

Just 1 tank would blow him down to Ajegunle.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by deltateam: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
PointZerom:
Here in Okota we remain unbowed to the threats of Thifnubu's urchins. If they mess up body go tell them. I swear if any urchin do any how tommorow around Okota, una go hear their sorry end.

I voted last for MKO and he won this time I am voting for LP.

Na man you be.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Rich4god(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
flokii:

Because buhari is Obedient
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by ObiaboAdoka(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mc oluomo nd co go hear wotowoto tomorrow.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
IS WAR AGAINST AGBEROS AND PARTY THUGS AND CRIMINALS,PUT MORE TANKS ON THE STREETS TILL ELECTION IS OVER AND NEW LEADER IS SWORN IN. grin angry grin
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by hotwax: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:

Urchins are afraid

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:

Only the wicked run when nothing is chasing them
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by CodeTemplar: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
In Tinubu's stronghold being hotly contested by Obi. There seem to be no fear from the seat of power about Adamawa or Kano people during and after elections.
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Hellonearth: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:
Buhari should understand that we are not going for war all we need is peaceful election stop instigating war.

Instigating war?

But your Lagos owners said igbos can't vote peacefully. Why crying now

Come out tomorrow,try anyhow and die for nothing
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by Hellonearth: 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:

Lies it's to intimated thugs and Agboros from coming out.so are u one of the agboros,if u are ,better stay for house cos if u try come out and do anyhow,na your dead body we go see by Saturday evening .
Help me extend the warning to MC Olomolodo
Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by OreMI22: 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2023
johnmartus:

Did you see armored cars or Tanks or both?

Re: Armour Tanks Everywhere In Lagos by johnmartus(m): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Useless ipob criminal.
Hellonearth:

Lies it's to intimated thugs and Agboros from coming out.so are u one of the agboros,if u are ,better stay for house cos if u try come out and do anyhow,na your dead body we go see by Saturday evening .
Help me extend the warning to MC Olomolodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Set To Arraign Farouk Lawan / mODIFIED / SERAP Asks INEC To Probe ‘campaign Spending By Saraki, Other Contributions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.