Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,312 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos (48204 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by FavouredNK: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Someone should pls teach me how to share a video from WhatsApp to Nairaland so I can share a video that I just got fresh this morning where Tinubu's supporters are sharing new naira notes openly to people. That kind of video cannot be ignored as it's open vote buying, collecting ppl's PVC data and giving them money in return openly.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Stanleyucee(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
Someone will come and say fake news...

Nyamiri people keep deceiving Yoruba fools because of what they want to get their votes

Nyamiri people pull tinubu down because they see him as one of the obstacles to the damage they would have done to Yoruba land.
urchin stop crying let do the talking after tommorow election OBI will win the election starting from my polling unit
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tomorrow’s presidential election will birth new history in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar is the most preferred presidential candidate to win tomorrow’s presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.
I disagree with that, Mr Peter Gregory Obi will be declared the winner of tomorrow's election by God's grace.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by slimjoe87(m): 9:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
Is it for garri? Is it for beans?
We actually know who has the Garri.
#Agbado
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by candygist: 9:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This garri has no connection with Peter Obi. It's obviously some die hard supporters who painstakingly brought out their personal funds to do it. I've seen Peter Obi hard drive, Peter Obi shirt and face cap, Peter Obi wrapper...etc. Peter Obi doesn't give shi shi he has said it several times...

And by this time tomorrow if rapture doesn't happen, or Russia doesn't fire a nuke that veers off course and hits Nigeria, I'll be amongst those queuing to vote for him for a better Nigeria.

And if IPOB terrorist don't ransack the street tomorrow.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by madapcmod: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Show us video evidence or shut up. All these APC propaganda are stale.

Obi no dey give shishi
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by sambrow(m): 9:41am On Feb 24, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
Is it for garri? Is it for beans?
continue deceiving yourself
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Ten06(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2023
This garri was package by you. Obi does not give chinchin, but if he really want to give it will not be one bag of garri. This propaganda will not sail through.

You sound like one of those people paid to spread propaganda against Obi. You have fail
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 9:45am On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:
Nice one. People need energy to vote tomorrow and garri is an energy-giving food.

By the way an Igbo man will never share white garri cos We do yellow garri. This looks fake though. Either ways, we meeuuv..

Sebi na the Obi people! Una go talk say something no dey exchange hands. No be garri be this? Whether na green garri or purple, e no matter. Aiye yin! Enu opuro o n s'eje! Be claiming what you are not just like your grandpatron Obi.

Tomorrow is round the corner. grin grin
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by placeofallure(f): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This garri has no connection with Peter Obi. It's obviously some die hard supporters who painstakingly brought out their personal funds to do it. I've seen Peter Obi hard drive, Peter Obi shirt and face cap, Peter Obi wrapper...etc. Peter Obi doesn't give shi shi he has said it several times...

And by this time tomorrow if rapture doesn't happen, or Russia doesn't fire a nuke that veers off course and hits Nigeria, I'll be amongst those queuing to vote for him for a better Nigeria.

Senior Advocate of Nigeria. You self follow join contribute money to do T-shirts and fez cap abi? Radarada!
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Lacash: 9:49am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
We no dey give shishi, Peter Obi supporters gives out Bagged garri in Lagos State. See the picture attached
They should take it to Mushin or Idiaraba for the Almajiri’s😁
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by jjxxx: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
We no dey give shishi, Peter Obi supporters gives out Bagged garri in Lagos State. See the picture attached

Tinubu handwork. U can not fool us anymore.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by eldoradoxx: 10:05am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

Nyamiri people keep deceiving Yoruba fools because of what they want to get their votes

Nyamiri people pull tinubu down because they see him as one of the obstacles to the damage they would have done to Yoruba land.
The damage is already long done by their handwork and astute business sense. They come in night buses just like some come with trailers, what differentiate them with those who come with trailer load of cows and tomatoes, pepper and onions is their I can do spirit, their egalitarian spirit to make it against all odds. They are rapidly buying up Lagos. Every property that is available for sale in Lagos has an Igbo man with enough cash to out price the others. I am from South South, but with our oil, we have not even neared the Igbo man in creating wealth. Even Oni of Ife admitted that Igbo man was able to understand the mystery of wealth than others. So let's not jealous them, let's learn now they manage to come with baco sack and end up in a mansion in few years.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by wallarwallar(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:

See excuse ... werey boy bt if na APC now na directly from tinubu .. Useless mofo

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by TristanX: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2023
oloyedewaris:

But if tinubu supporters does same, yall will be gnashing teeth

Tinubu supporters don’t do same. It’s Tinubu alone who does the whole thing, even vote buying because he’s desperate. Moreover no Tinubu supporter can sacrifice money for such because the love is not organic. They follow tinubu for selfish gains

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by TristanX: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2023
BidenDConqueror:

Lol... PO needs to designate someone to take responsibility and cover up for him grin

Propaganda won’t help u
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=gigabyte13 post=121183639]

Abeg which one be Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian......
We don't see ourselves that way, we have family members and relatives that are from both religion here.....
If you don't yourselves that way, why should hijab be a problem that Muric would have to take it to supreme Court? Why did he tell Yoruba Muslims never to vote for Yoruba Christians?

Make una just dey deceive unaselves with Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian narrative........ NA UNA GO TIRE
WE NO DEY REASON LIKE THAT OK

No matter what Yoruba Muslims are dishing out to decieve Yoruba Christians, the gate of hell shall never prevail.

Yoruba Christians are not fools.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Ayk8: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2023
Coder2Client:
A fan did that not PO

So who did that of JAGABAN? No be the same fan??
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by RtrevEzeugo1: 10:29am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tomorrow’s presidential election will birth new history in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar is the most preferred presidential candidate to win tomorrow’s presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.

Not most preferred but most likely
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by dododawa1: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:
Nice one. People need energy to vote tomorrow and garri is an energy-giving food.

By the way an Igbo man will never share white garri cos We do yellow garri. This looks fake though. Either ways, we meeuuv..

Na only Igbo dey support obi ABI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by benitwater(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Labourers appetizer 😁
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Oluwatobiloba07: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Ebina family
grin grin
grin grin smiley

TruthsFM:
Tomorrow’s presidential election will birth [center]new[/center] history in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar is the most preferred presidential candidate to win tomorrow’s presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by bryton2shot(m): 10:43am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
any body can print pictures and post on socials..its not new...PO dont give shishi
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

In Nigerian politics, oppositions can go any length to tarnish each other's image. It is also possible that opposition did that to rubbish the LP slogan....."we no dey give shi-shi". There's nothing I've not seen or heard of in Nigeria. So don't rule that out!
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by HNICEARTH: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2023
Picture of spaghetti and seasoning shared by tinublu supporters in kano.

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Mccullum: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2023
Labouring in vain.. that's for LP supporters..

No LP ti lule.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by papamodico: 10:59am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=TruthsFM post=121182316]Tomorrow’s presidential election will birth new history in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar is the most preferred presidential candidate to win tomorrow’s presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance. What have you that impression? Remember, that other political candidates have supporters
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by winner37(m): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Just to blackmail OBI.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by ndidibabe(f): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:

One of the reasons i think Obi cannot win. My people see this as an Ibo election and majority of Obi's supporters are Ibo(minority) and Youth mostly below 25 years who do not understand the dynamics of politics .
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Minime10(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi does not have time for una foolish propaganda.
Try something more tasking because this one don failed already grin
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by bonnyhope: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2023
oyin44:
ME , l have collected mine but l am still voting for tinubu

It is a shame you can't afford garri

I don't care if you just want to join the propaganda train

I judge you by your words
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by ufotunang: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2023
oyin44:
ME , l have collected mine but l am still voting for tinubu
..no....the garri you ate must confuse you to vote for Peter obi....you can't collect obi-dients garri and vote for another presidential candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded / Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.