Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos (48217 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Funflipper: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
We no dey give shishi, Peter Obi supporters gives out Bagged garri in Lagos State. See the picture attached

The dimwits go say na Tinubu handwork.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by vannessa7(f): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2023
Emola12:
OBIDIENT supporters did this not PETER OBI obi no dey give shishi and I'm not going to sell my vote because of 10k am going to vote OBI tommorow if APC or PDP give me money I will collect it and still vote for OBI know dis and know peace for your life

To what end? You with two eyes opened deliberately entering a ditch by voting for poverty while coveting money from the philanthropic party, after the election if Obi wins you begin to enjoy the poverty you vote for. A man that does not give shishi will not do anything that will benefit you because it takes spending money and a giving soul to develop infrastructure and amenities and to also help the poor masses, you might say you are rich so you don't need a good president but your business will experience the repercussions of voting bad president because most of your customers will be impoverished and just like poverty increased in Anambra during Peter Obi government Nigeria too will have increased poverty, have we not suffered enough? you want to spend the next eight years sighing in secret because you will not want to admit to yourself that voting Peter Obi was not worth it. Igbo ronu
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by EriMma1: 11:36am On Feb 24, 2023
ndidibabe:
One of the reasons i think Obi cannot win. My people see this as an Ibo election and majority of Obi's supporters are Ibo(minority) and Youth mostly below 25 years who do not understand the dynamics of politics .

Meaningless.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by EriMma1: 11:41am On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
are you saying you dont have youruba excos? So it is true that you have an Igbo agenda, it is a party for Ibos right? you just exposed yourself

What's my own in all this? Abeg you guys should free me Biko. I'm not into politics. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Obi kereren ke. Obi! tongue
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Ade2much(m): 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na APC package this one on behalf of LP.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Injera(f): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
Someone will come and say fake news...

Nyamiri people keep deceiving Yoruba fools because of what they want to get their votes

Nyamiri people pull tinubu down because they see him as one of the obstacles to the damage they would have done to Yoruba land.
You're a very intelligent man. THIS is the only reason of the hate for Tinubu
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by tyinfinity: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
I collected 3 bags and I will still vote for tinubu.My children 8 of them,my wife and my nephew that is staying with me.11 people from my household for Asiwaju Tinubu.we shall be there by 6:30 am tomorrow
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Lightorder: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
APC that paid to cutoff roads leading to certain wards

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by dchamp234(m): 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
We no dey give shishi, Peter Obi supporters gives out Bagged garri in Lagos State. See the picture attached
I'm happy you said his supporters, PO doesn't have time for this...
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Jeffy1206(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
mumu this one na paste sticker on ijebu garri undecided
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by pacespot(m): 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter Obi supporters have been helping people on behalf of their candidate. I am quite sure the money for that garri did not come from Obi's pocket.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by BluntCrazeMan: 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Belteshazzar1:
Is it for garri? Is it for beans?
Is for Agbado??
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Laple0541(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:
Nice one. People need energy to vote tomorrow and garri is an energy-giving food.

By the way an Igbo man will never share white garri cos We do yellow garri. This looks fake though. Either ways, we meeuuv..

It was shared in Lagos not in Awka and the common Gari in Lagos is the white one.

It's shameless Mr "I no dey give shishi" was caught giving Gari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Damoon77(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why couldn’t you uncover your face urchin
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This garri has no connection with Peter Obi. It's obviously some die hard supporters who painstakingly brought out their personal funds to do it. I've seen Peter Obi hard drive, Peter Obi shirt and face cap, Peter Obi wrapper...etc. Peter Obi doesn't give shi shi he has said it several times...

And by this time tomorrow if rapture doesn't happen, or Russia doesn't fire a nuke that veers off course and hits Nigeria, I'll be amongst those queuing to vote for him for a better Nigeria.

why should those "die hard supporters painstakingly" fund such a venture? what is the purpose of the venture? vote buying or voter inducement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
dchamp234:

I'm happy you said his supporters, PO doesn't have time for this...

why then do his supporters have time for it? what is the purpose of packaging garri? who are they going to give it to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Wintonmickey(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
You planted to spoil Obis name. Obi must surly win. Why u no show ur face, tell me the state make I begin to make inquiries. U liars
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Dshocker(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
Someone will come and say fake news...

Nyamiri people keep deceiving Yoruba fools because of what they want to get their votes

Nyamiri people pull tinubu down because they see him as one of the obstacles to the damage they would have done to Yoruba land.

With N500 i can package this and upload online, besides it says; Peter Obi's supports shared it, not the party itself shared it.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by ndidibabe(f): 3:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Meaningless.
You can quote me again on Wednesday.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by youngakodex: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
We no dey give shishi, E ma dira ooo iku pa eyi obidient
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by oloyedewaris(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
TristanX:

Tinubu supporters don’t do same. It’s Tinubu alone who does the whole thing, even vote buying because he’s desperate. Moreover no Tinubu supporter can sacrifice money for such because the love is not organic. They follow tinubu for selfish gains
You're already gnashing teeth, I've seen several die hard tinubu supporters that will do more than that, so stop crying
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
V

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by dchamp234(m): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
lexy2014:

why then do his supporters have time for it? what is the purpose of packaging garri? who are they going to give it to?
To your hungry mother and father..
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Kelechi2019: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
. Please show us a video. You packaged that garri by yourself to dent his campaign. Tell the truth.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by KingNom(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Should we believe this?

This is the truth about Southern Kaduna Groups' choice for Presidency: https://www.nairaland.com/7584397/southern-kaduna-group-didnt-endorse#121205694

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by lexy2014: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2023
dchamp234:

To your hungry mother and father..

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by XAUBulls: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
TruthsFM:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Ojota Protest: Lauretta Onochie Won't Join Protest Against Fuel Price Increase / Tribunal Judgement: Wike Returns To A Rousing Reception In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.