Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos (48233 Views)

Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Photo Of President Buhari In His Office Shared By The Presidency / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by leisuretym: 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Benblaq:
You've been spamming this Forum with Atiku this Atiku that, I would suggest you keep it up and not drag Peter into your propaganda. Criminal Atiku will lose and run to Dubai until 2027 when he'll return to contest for Obi who's going for second term as GCFR.

We can easily paste an Atiku sticker on a bagged garri but we won't stoop that low to your level.

Atiku will first recover this money if he wins, he will take loans to pay himself

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by dona4real(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
Nairaland peaking 3,000,000 followers accurate prediction
TruthsFM:
We no dey give shishi, Peter Obi supporters gives out Bagged garri in Lagos State. See the picture attached
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by miketayo(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2023
oyin44:
ME , l have collected mine but l am still voting for tinubu

where are they sharing it?
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by twilliamx(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
Tomorrow’s presidential election will birth new history in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar is the most preferred presidential candidate to win tomorrow’s presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.

God forbid
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Blaze14k: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
oyin44:

Lol someone took off tinupoo poster and paste obi.. no wonder u r quick to say uve collected yours. Oga ur strategy is null and void. Too late😂😂🤣🤣🤭😂🤣🤭

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Trustedpronet: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2023
There is no way you go into an election without spending large amount of money...you can't do without cash even in the most advanced countries when it comes to elections.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by felzokugo(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
Apc shared condoms! I was not suprised as dey want to sodomise d kon3.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
APC have been having BP since yesterday about the incoming President, Peter Obi.

Fake
Fake
Fake

Una last minute propaganda won't work. Nigerians are wise now

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by imagrg(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2023
A good initiative to assuage hunger not for vote buying.

God will let Peter Obi WIN.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Blaze14k: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
We no dey give shishi, Peter Obi supporters gives out Bagged garri in Lagos State. See the picture attached

Weak strategy.. dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by felzokugo(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Blaze14k:

Lol someone took off tinupoo poster and paste obi.. no wonder u r quick to say uve collected yours. Oga ur strategy is null and void. Too late😂😂🤣🤣🤭😂🤣🤭
Na mumu dey worry d idiot.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Cheap propaganda show grin
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by danelson007(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Haha this was the strategy to present Labour party in bad light. Who shared the garri?

Very soon they want to use people to protest wearing labor party logo

Una strategy no go work

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by StJasper(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This garri has no connection with Peter Obi. It's obviously some die hard supporters who painstakingly brought out their personal funds to do it. I've see Peter Obi hard drive, Peter Obi shirt and face cap, Peter Obi wrapper...etc. Peter Obi doesn't give shi shi he has said it several times...

And by this time tomorrow if rapture doesn't happen, or Russia doesn't fire a nuke that changes course and hits Nigeria, I'll be amongst those queuing to vote for him for a better Nigeria.

Madness run in your DNA

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Hand work of urchins. Black mail will not work
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Tony4000: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Take a chill pill and relax.. tomorrow is already here and by the special grace of God will shall all witness to see the new day.
Vote OBI/DATTI
LABOUR PARTY👨‍👩‍👧
TruthsFM:
Tomorrow’s presidential election will birth new history in the Nigeria politics. Atiku Abubakar is the most preferred presidential candidate to win tomorrow’s presidential election. Congratulations to Atiku Abubakar in advance.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by miketayo(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
beardedboy:

A fan that rants "we no dey give shishi" on social media.

This is hypocrisy.

where was it shared? , you saw one pic with a bag of garri.
show me a pic with 50 bags of garri then us lies can make small sense
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:
What does it cost any propagandist to print a label of obi and paste at the back of garri pack? Show us video evidence. Liar
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by nairanaira12: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
TruthsFM:

Peter Obi didn't give this. His supporters did
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Emola12(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
OBIDIENT supporters did this not PETER OBI obi no dey give shishi and I'm not going to sell my vote because of 10k am going to vote OBI tommorow if APC or PDP give me money I will collect it and still vote for OBI know dis and know peace for your life
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by DesChyko: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Why is it that whenever opposition are trying to show 'Labour Party' giving shishi, it is always pictures of the shishi in a packaged container, but never the party agents in full regalia or with people around to receive them. Are they meant for ghosts? Or is it just someone showcasing their skills in delivering print jobs for one propaganda or the other? 😐

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by blabulu2000: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This garri has no connection with Peter Obi. It's obviously some die hard supporters who painstakingly brought out their personal funds to do it. I've see Peter Obi hard drive, Peter Obi shirt and face cap, Peter Obi wrapper...etc. Peter Obi doesn't give shi shi he has said it several times...

And by this time tomorrow if rapture doesn't happen, or Russia doesn't fire a nuke that changes course and hits Nigeria, and we all find ourselves in the great beyond, I'll be amongst those queuing to vote for him for a better Nigeria.

It is right if it peter Obi party but will.be rough if it. Another parry....

Deceiver everywhere
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by adigun4mee(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
Myself,wives and children are all for Atiku,,,,12 is certain from here
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
oyin44:
Lolzzz... If me sef see I go collect
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Achorise: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
Someone will come and say fake news...
Oga anyone can do this na ,,but we saw Tinibu throwing out palliative.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Alright....we go still vote for peter obi,thank you

Next fake news.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Freebills12: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
In all honesty this may be the handwork APC, they should have shown us the video of other items that came with it. They can't give only garri. This is the handiwork of APC, paste Obi's sticker on Tinibu's one cup of garri, snap it and show it to public.
If you people can doctored Obi's speech that is verifiable, then you APC urchins can do anything to tarnish Obi's name
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Fearyourcreator: 8:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Nazgul:
This garri has no connection with Peter Obi. It's obviously some die hard supporters who painstakingly brought out their personal funds to do it. I've seen Peter Obi hard drive, Peter Obi shirt and face cap, Peter Obi wrapper...etc. Peter Obi doesn't give shi shi he has said it several times...

And by this time tomorrow if rapture doesn't happen, or Russia doesn't fire a nuke that veers off course and hits Nigeria, I'll be amongst those queuing to vote for him for a better Nigeria.
Sharing garri for what exactly
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by Doyou2019: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Coder2Client:
A fan did that not PO
Could be an urchin sef.
Be like you no know to what insane extent those mofos can go to soil Peter Obi's name.
But dem don lose like the losers they are in their pathetic lives. Lose LoseLose till their principal eventually signs off of them unceremoniously.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by MuslimIgbo: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
Someone will come and say fake news...

Nyamiri people keep deceiving Yoruba fools because of what they want to get their votes

Nyamiri people pull tinubu down because they see him as one of the obstacles to the damage they would have done to Yoruba land.
I just pity those yoruba people.

THEY'LL MAKE THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF THEIR LIFE IF THEY DON'T VOTE TINUBU.
Re: Picture Of Packaged Garri Shared By Peter Obi's Supporters In Lagos by oyin44: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Lolzzz... If me sef see I go collect
Na So .. say no to vote buying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Orders Papers Served On Jonathan Over Qualification For 2015 / Nigerians To Aisha Buhari: China Hangs Corrupt Politicians / Crossdresser Arrested In Kogi State, Paraded (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.