Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,393 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country (352 Views)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else / I Will Give Peter Obi 8million Vote- Evelyn T. B Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by David160(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2023
If Either Tinubu or Atiku win, it'll just be a continuation of the status quo. Corruption and looting will remain the order of the day.

Peter obi will bring a new style of leadership.. Decency to public office.

Please just vote LP for president tomorrow. Put ethnicity and religion aside and vote the person we know is the best candidate.. Let's end our suffering please.

4 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by SeeItSayIt: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2023
He got the chance & he'll fix it

3 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by optionalY09: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2023
I beg shut up, which peter obi can fix nigeria

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
✔️
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by habsydiamond(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Apc has ruled for 8years, pdp for more than 12years I think its time to vote another party to turn this country around.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by blabulu2000: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Afamed: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2023
David160:
If Either Tinubu or Atiku win, it'll just be a continuation of the status quo. Corruption and looting will remain the order of the day.

Please just vote LP for president tomorrow. Put ethnicity and religion aside and vote the person we know is the best candidate.. Let's end our suffering please.

The question is if Obi fixed Anambra when he was a Gov?

The answer is below in the link

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by goddy28686: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2023
ATTENTION!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

This is to inform all APC members and APC Support groups, that opposition party are planning to make use of Buttons camera, Pen cameras, Sunshade cameras and Cap camera on Saturday the election day.
I hereby plead to all our members to be aware of this plan, so that we can be more tactical and smarter in whatever plans we may have on ground. Please let's share this information to all our other platforms.
Thank you.

Copied!

This is what APC is spreading on their platforms, so Nigerians vote wisely
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Afamed: 8:52am On Feb 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
Apc has ruled for 8years, pdp for more than 12years I think its time to vote another party to turn this country around.

You dont vote Party, you vote personalty.

The simple question is, what and what did obi do when he was a Gov in Anambra.

The answer is in the link below

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by seunmsg(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2023
David160:

Peter Obi looted Anambra state while Tinubu fixed Lagos. Anyone that cannot fix a small Anambra cannot fix Nigeria. Tinubu fixed Lagos and will fix Nigeria. Enough of the lies and sentiments. Let’s allow the man with experience, track record, and nationalistic approach to help us fix Nigeria. Vote Bola Tinubu for president.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

Now that Yoruba as the APC government in their pocket, what have they done for you, the Yorubas and Nigeria?
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by SlurUsername1: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2023
He fixed Anambra yet over 50% of Anambrarians are in Lagos and scattered all over the Southwest like internally displaced people. As a matter of fact, there are hardly any lagosians n yorubas living in Anambra or the southeast andbu want us to vote him as president so that cotonou will become our refugee camp. Obi can NEVER become president, quote me tommorow when results starts trickling in. He's a side distraction at best
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by habsydiamond(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2023
Afamed:

You dont vote Party, you vote personalty.

The simple question is, what and what did obi do when he was a Gov in Anambra.

The answer is in the link below

the reason why u are asking this question is because you hate his guts... obi had many achievements.. ask around oo
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Osibajo2023: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
u be mumu, Peter Obi was in PDP as at 6months, he worked with Jonathan, so if Buhari moves to another party, he can start blaming APC again

1 Like

Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by habsydiamond(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Osibajo2023:
u be mumu, Peter Obi was in PDP as at 6months, he worked with Jonathan, so if Buhari moves to another party, he can start blaming APC again
I sabi violent people like u.. all u start with is insult.. I can insult u cos am not violent. If u like it or not obi is the best candidate of all those contesting and the youths in their mass are behind him minus u sha oo
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Afamed: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
the reason why u are asking this question is because you hate his guts... obi had many achievements.. ask around oo

Open and read the link first
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Osibajo2023: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
I sabi violent people like u.. all u start with is insult.. I can insult u cos am not violent. If u like it or not obi is the best candidate of all those contesting and the youths in their mass are behind him minus u sha oo
lol, no vex, e dey always vex to see light, and u people follow pretender, Tinubu will assemble best brain for the nation, just to supervise, Obi will turn everything upside down, just like Buhari
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by habsydiamond(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Osibajo2023:
lol, no vex, e dey always vex to see light, and u people follow pretender, Tinubu will assemble best brain for the nation, just to supervise, Obi will turn everything upside down, just like Buhari
let's wait and see now.. the best brains u are talking are the same people that have ruled us for years in one capacity or the other without a tangible positive result. El rufia is one of ur best brains abi.
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by Osibajo2023: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2023
habsydiamond:
let's wait and see now.. the best brains u are talking are the same people that have ruled us for years in one capacity or the other without a tangible positive result. El rufia is one of ur best brains abi.
17th largest economy to 4th largest economy in Africa, that Lagos assume today, is as a result of Tinubu, no past or present governor of Anambra can vouch for ur peter obi
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by slimfit1(m): 9:37am On Feb 24, 2023
He is better off as a Biafran President, not Nigeria. Nigerians or northern Nigeria don't want Igbo or Christian Presidents at the moment let everybody adopt their mama name.
Re: Let's Give Peter Obi A Chance To Fix This Country by habsydiamond(m): 9:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Osibajo2023:
17th largest economy to 4th largest economy in Africa, that Lagos assume today, is as a result of Tinubu, no past or present governor of Anambra can vouch for ur peter obi
don't deceive yourself...it isn't because of tinubu but because lagos once the federal capital of this country..many investors had invested in lagos. If lagos wasn't a federal capital territory in the past, to you think they will be as develop as this Am not sure.

(1) (Reply)

8014 Location Of Polling Unit / No Structure Has Won 2023 Presidential Election. / INEC Chairman, Prof Yakubu Mahmoud, Done Whine Naija With BVAS Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.