Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

#NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale (16655 Views)

#nigeriadecides2023: Natasha Akpoti Loses Kogi Central Senatorial Seat To APC / Wike Wears Symbolic ‘kwankwasiya’ Red Cap To Receive Kwankwaso In Rivers / Photos Of Rabiu Kwankwaso In Church On Friday Instead Of Mosque Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by tolumizzy(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by datola: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Tomorrow is already here. All these analysis are not necessary again.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Jerryjasper(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Point of correction pls this battle is between obi and the rest ✅✅

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Simeony007(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2023
G
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by tommykiwi(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2023
A new Nigeria is Possible.

Vote wisely: Obi for President.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Kennyfancy(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2023
I
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Curious345: 9:08am On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu is out of this race
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by ZiktotheWorld: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Obi is a goal cheesy
3 points in the bag for us
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by aziaka111(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku will definitely win even if my heart is with Obi
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Toluwanise247(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
God bless the incoming president
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu
God bless Nigerians
God bless me
God bless you .
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Bhella5(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Have in mind only the Peter Obi and Ahmed Yusuf Datti Baba is sure of winning in 2 regions, south east and South South. Tinubu is sure of south west and Atiku is sure of north east while Kwankaso is sure of north west. Now this is the tricks if Tinubu is disappointed in the north west ,he is out. If ATIKU is disappointed in the south east and South South he is out and the good news is that our weakest region is the north west which will be sheared between Atiku, kuwankasso , Tinubu we gonna definitely win southern Kaduna and 3 states in north central with the massive votes of Lagos and other states in the south west we have won. Mathematically is either we win on the 1st round of go for run off. Obideiant nobody should get panic, don't mind their mind games
Are you a sympatico? grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by felzokugo(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Damn!

Bro, all this long epistles isn't necessary. No time again.

Vote peter Obi
I telz u.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by marca(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2023
Asiwaju we know...
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by aydelicious: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2023
The right leader to lead our country for four years will be pick tomorrow by the nigeria people.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by aydelicious: 9:13am On Feb 24, 2023
aydelicious:
The right leader to lead our country for four years will be pick tomorrow by the nigeria people.
I'm looking on to tomorrow to come ooooo
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by aydelicious: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
marca:
Asiwaju we know...
Hhmmm,you can say that again

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by naturefellow(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2023
dapsoneh:
Royal rumble grin grin grin
R3member, a vote for Obi is a vote to liberating the country from its woes
Don't vote PDP.. Dollar is scarce, solar is scarce, na dem they hide am

See them here
this is honestly shocking
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by IgOga(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Voter turnout, margin of wins and national spread will be key.....It is possible for a candidate to come second in all states of Nigeria and still be declared president. The constitution says: "Highest number of votes and 25% in at least 2/3 of all Nigerian states and the FCT"

I don't want to be Tinubu, Atiku or Obi at this time......their hearts must be racing.. grin grin grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by PecE2Make: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
NIGERIA IS AT THE THRESHOLD OF A NEW DAWN

According to God's word in Proverb 29:2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

BEFORE YOU VOTE ON PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION ON 25TH FEBRUARY 2023

*Remember Inflation
*Remember all ASUU strikes
*Remember fuel scarcity
*Remember naira scarcity
*Remember the sufferings in Nigeria
*Remember victims of Leki toll gate
*Remember the victims of ENDSARS
*Remember all promises made and not fulfilled
*Remember all the victims of bandits
*Remember all the victims of herdsmen attack
*Remember even innocent Fulanis killed
*Remember all the victims of accidents due to bad roads
*Remember the victims of Osun catholic church killing.

Do you want to travel safely to other states in Nigeria? Do you want your children to have good jobs and take care of you?
Do you want a country where getting jobs would not be who you know?
Are you ok with the status quo?

The power is in your PVC.
Vote the new and positive Nigeria you desire to see.

Vote the party that can LABOUR for us, not the party that will make us labourers.

Vote Integrity

BE WISE. VOTE WISELY, 8 YEARS IS NOT 8 DAYS.

I pray that God Himself should rescue Nigeria from the hands of the wicked leaders, and send her a deliverer.

God frustrate anyone or institution that dears to manipulate Nigeria general election. Isaiah 59:16
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Opus001: 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Thats how the result tomorrow will be
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by ajimo54(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by shawngold(m): 9:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Mindlog:
So Obi is going to be on the ballot, where are those who prophesied he was going to drop off latest, December 2022?😆😆😆😆

Truly, insanity is not only wearing rags and roaming the streets!

Don't mind them. They said December, later January and before 14 February and 23 February.
Obi will soon be sworn in as the president of federal republic of Nigeria to their biggest shock
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by SlurUsername1: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

You talk too much, 25th is here already, why not shut up and see things for yourself 🙄🙄😡

Shut up Chukwudi, u ibos hate Nigeria.
After tommorow u will return to screaming Nigeria is a Zoo n u want biafla.
I don't take ibos seriously, heck I don't even see u as Nigerians. U probably would even deactivate ur account tommorow. Bloody refugee
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by KomonSense: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2023
I am Yoruba Christian and I will never vote Tinubu because of these; Muslim-Muslim Ticket & what he said about Lekki Toll gate Massacre...

We are wiser now. Mimiko became governor of Ondo State while in Labour Party. I trust Labour Party will favour us more than evil APC party

Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by shawngold(m): 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Don't mind them. They said December, later January and before 14 February and 23 February.
Obi will soon be sworn in as the president of federal republic of Nigeria to their biggest shock
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Aleximade: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Racoon:
https://www.thecable.ng/nigeriadecides2023-tinubu-atiku-obi-and-rmk-in-battle-royale/amp

Beautiful analysis, I particularly like the fact that your write up considered sociocultural factors.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Angelfrost(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2023
Kwankwaso no join for that battle abeg! grin

He is there to mop up whatever votes Atiku doesn't grab in the North!

The real battle will be at the following neutral or semi-neutral grounds:

Middle Belt
Lagos
Abuja
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by egbetokuns(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Have in mind only the Peter Obi and Ahmed Yusuf Datti Baba is sure of winning in 2 regions, south east and South South. Tinubu is sure of south west and Atiku is sure of north east while Kwankaso is sure of north west. Now this is the tricks if Tinubu is disappointed in the north west ,he is out. If ATIKU is disappointed in the south east and South South he is out and the good news is that our weakest region is the north west which will be sheared between Atiku, kuwankasso , Tinubu we gonna definitely win southern Kaduna and 3 states in north central with the massive votes of Lagos and other states in the south west we have won. Mathematically is either we win on the 1st round of go for run off. Obideiant nobody should get panic, don't mind their mind games

U guys always surprise me with all your analysis. Are u sure you’re part of Nigeria? For the past 3 days now in my area no single present of Obi campaign officers. I’m living in the city. Imagine what we happen in the rural areas about Obi. Party men has been going up and down since 3 days ago coordinating their foot soldiers. See I never see anyone representing Obi at all. I was wondering if the same election we are expecting Obi to win. Well let’s wait and see
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Lumig: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Without deceiving ourselves, the Battle Royale is really between Atiku and Tinubu cheesy
Others are just to make the election more interesting cheesy grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by dickson2000(m): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2023
Elvis2kay:
Obi and Ahmed are also going to win most states in the middle belt.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Eriokanmi: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2023
Malory:
My new aso ebi is ready to be worn on Obi's inauguration. Obi is a goal.
TBS is the celebration venue. Say it loud!

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2023: Tinubu, Atiku, Obi & Kwankwaso In Battle Royale by Akandehmd(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=Elvis2kay post=121183691] Have in mind only the Peter Obi and Ahmed Yusuf Datti Baba is sure of winning in 2 regions, south east and South South. Tinubu is sure of south west and Atiku is sure of north east while Kwankaso is sure of north west. Now this is the tricks if Tinubu is disappointed in the north west ,he is out. If ATIKU is disappointed in the south east and South South he is out and the good news is that our weakest region is the north west which will be sheared between Atiku, kuwankasso , Tinubu we gonna definitely win southern Kaduna and 3 states in north central with the massive votes of Lagos and other states in the south west we have won. Mathematically is either we win on the 1st round of go for run off. Obideiant nobody should get panic, don't mind their mind games
Kwatinue deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Insists On Subsidy Removal / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari / Pauline Tallen Visits Chibok Girls Who Survived Boko Haram Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.