Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President (1137 Views)

I Shouldn't Witness 2024 If Obi Wins Election - Northerner / We Won’t Fail Nigerians – Acting CJN, Olukayode Ariwoola (Video) / Buhari: I Could Have Done Better If Given More Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by 9jatriot(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2023
If you want to be insulted, just ask them if Anambra was better, bam insults

What we just do nowadays is refer people to this thread to a review of OBi's performance as governor of Anambra state during his time.
https://www.nairaland.com/7575527/old-threads-anambra-people-cursing

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by SLAP44: 10:12am On Feb 24, 2023
If Peter Obi of Labour Party wins this presidential elections,

1. Corruption will be reduced to the lowest, barest minimum.

2. Money saved from Corruption will be used to build more infrastructure.

3. The infrastructure will increase our creativity and productivity.

4. Youths will have more opportunities to create and run new businesses because of the new infrastructure.

5. The new federal government will create an enabling environment for businesses to thrive, since they will tackle insecurity with sincerity.

6. The international community will notice the upward move of Nigeria, and bring in funds to set up more businesses, which will create more jobs.

7. Peace will return in most communities, and agricultural activities will improve.

8. Food prices will crash as farmers make more profits, even from export of raw food and processed foods.

9. Nigerians living in the diaspora can return indroves as the home front is now looking more attractive.

10. Nigeria will regain its lost international glory, and the Nigerian passport will become more respected.

Vote for a new Nigeria, vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Ahmed. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by SLAP44: 10:13am On Feb 24, 2023
9jatriot:
If you want to be insulted, just ask them if Anambra was better, bam insults

What we just do nowadays is refer people to this thread to a review of OBi's performance as governor of Anambra state during his time.
https://www.nairaland.com/7575527/old-threads-anambra-people-cursing

Propaganda threads, we cannot continue to show you what Peter Obi did if you contunue to claim blind.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by backnbeta(f): 10:16am On Feb 24, 2023
None of the three prominent candidates will make any difference... it'll be another round of wailing for the supporters of the thieves that will lose on Saturday and a round of zombeism for the supporters of the winner as they'll be too ashamed to say their candidate is a failure. It's a cycle undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by superCleanworks(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by techWriter3: 11:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Because that is the true
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Naajjii: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! Who do you say he is weak. Your lot has no sense of history. Obi is the strongest of all the aspirant forget his intonation.

If you know how Anambra was before Obi became governor you won't say this nonsense.

A governor was kidnapped in Anambra (Ngige). When Obi came, retired all those jagabans of Anambra politics.
See this fish brain, you think bandits or those boko haram will respect nyamiri. You are just an amature grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2023
Naajjii:

See this fish brain, you think bandits or those boko haram will respect nyamiri. You are just an amature grin

I know you know nothing about leadership but bringing your ignorance to the world stage is disheartening.

Leaders rule by decree not by force.

If you don't understand what that means your case is irredeemable
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Naajjii: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

I know you know nothing about leadership but bringing your ignorance to the world stage is disheartening.

Leaders rule by decree not by force.

If you don't understand what that means your case is irredeemable
Go and talk those your motivational talk to oyinbo people. The fact that someone is Nyamiri is a demerit already.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Naajjii:

Go and talk those your motivational talk to oyinbo people. The fact that someone is Nyamiri is a demerit already.

I no blame you nah the system that has twisted your mentality to think leadership is different is what I blame.

Obi is here to correct this wrong definitions and assumptions you have been made to believe
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Naajjii: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

I no blame you nah the system that has twisted your mentality to think leadership is different is what I blame.

Obi is here to correct this wrong definitions and assumptions you have been made to believe
Abeg let hear, you think Nigerian is a joke . Nobody among all the candidates can fix Nigeria. Tinubu Obi,Atiku are all the same corrupt people. What is the difference between them? I understand you people want to have and an Igbo president ,that is allowed but don't come and lie to us that Obi will fix Nigeria while all you are after is Igbo man to be president.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Naajjii:

Abeg let hear, you think Nigerian is a joke . Nobody among all the candidates can fix Nigeria. Tinubu Obi,Atiku are all the same corrupt people. What is the difference between them? I understand you people want to have and an Igbo president ,that is allowed but don't come and lie to us that Obi will fix Nigeria while all you are after is Igbo man to be president.

Obi has proven over the years that he is not corrupt and the he hate corruption but because it's hard for you to believe that a Nigerian can lead without being corrupt you tag Obi along with your corruption patrons
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by kingthreat(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:
Because that is the truth. Nations are built on good value system and that is what Obi represent.

No wonder Anambra state is such a wonderful state. Just say you want Igbo presidency.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Naajjii: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Obi has proven over the years that he is not corrupt and the he hate corruption but because it's hard for you to believe that a Nigerian can lead without being corrupt you tag Obi along with your corruption patrons
Ha ha grin this nyamiri people with 419, grin someone who stole money and kept them in overseas accounts is not corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Naajjii:

Ha ha grin this nyamiri people with 419, grin someone who stole money and kept them in overseas accounts is not corrupt.

Yet neither efcc or the US government has raised alarm about your imaginary money from beer parlor gist.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
kingthreat:

No wonder Anambra state is such a wonderful state. Just say you want Igbo presidency.

Anambra has improved from a state that use to kidnap a governor, from a state where one-man use to determine who becomes what to a state where democracy is practiced.

Obi did that
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Naajjii: 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Yet neither efcc or the US government has raised alarm about your imaginary money from beer parlor gist.

Go and decive your fellow nyamiri people

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Naajjii:

Go and decive your fellow nyamiri people

The fact is your lot lives on the venom of lies and propaganda. This we have come to starve you till we clear your kind from the nation
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Naajjii: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

The fact is your lot lives on the venom of lies and propaganda. This we have come to starve you till we clear your kind from the nation
Ha ha grin this Turanchi is for obi or nyamiri people?
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by kingthreat(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Anambra has improved from a state that use to kidnap a governor, from a state where one-man use to determine who becomes what to a state where democracy is practiced.

Obi did that

Bloody lies. A state that has failed to attract foreign investment. Erosion-ridden IPOB insecurity state.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
kingthreat:

Bloody lies. A state that has failed to attract foreign investment. Erosion-ridden IPOB insecurity state.

Have you visited Anambra before in your entire life? If you have you will not be talking this nonsense.

Anambra is like Lagos with international airport and seaport

Try dey travel

Nothing you no fit get for Anambra as a businessman, investor, etc
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by kingthreat(m): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Have you visited Anambra before in your entire life? If you have you will not be talking this nonsense.

Anambra is like Lagos with international airport and seaport

Try dey travel

Nothing you no fit get for Anambra as a businessman, investor, etc

I have been to Anambra state.
Unfortunately less than 3% of people from the SW have been to Anambra. While More than 50% of Anambrarians have been to Lagos.
If there is no honey in a place, you will not see bees.
Why does Asiwaju not have a single hut in your state while Mbadinuju, Ngige, Obi, Obiano and Soludo have houses in Lagos.
Keep trying to make a desert look like a rainforest with your ridiculous lies.
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
kingthreat:

I have been to Anambra state.
Unfortunately less than 3% of people from the SW have been to Anambra. While More than 50% of Anambrarians have been to Lagos.
If there is no honey in a place, you will not see bees.
Why does Asiwaju not have a single hut in your state while Mbadinuju, Ngige, Obi, Obiano and Soludo have houses in Lagos.
Keep trying to make a desert look like a rainforest with your ridiculous lies.

Lagos is the economic hub of Nigeria. Tinubu didn't make it that. Tinubu is from Osun state but he couldn't lift Osun through Aregbesola why? That's talk for another day.

I know you're not aware that many people travel down to Anambra to bring goods and sell them in Lagos?

Tinubu has a house in Abuja and other countries, why will he do that abi Lagos not enough for him?

Let's I forget, him don travel out for medical check up. Obi doesn't do that kiloshele
Re: Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President by kingthreat(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Lagos is the economic hub of Nigeria. Tinubu didn't make it that. Tinubu is from Osun state but he couldn't lift Osun through Aregbesola why? That's talk for another day.

I know you're not aware that many people travel down to Anambra to bring goods and sell them in Lagos?

Tinubu has a house in Abuja and other countries, why will he do that abi Lagos not enough for him?

Let's I forget, him don travel out for medical check up. Obi doesn't do that kiloshele

I will answer you line by line.

First, a product of baby factory in Aba will not tell me what state a full Yoruba man is from. You should worry about your people's origins with the booming child trade there.

Only goods in Anambra sold in Lagos are substandard fake goods. Lagos has an international port to sell the best from the world.

Abuja is a choice place. Tinubu has properties where there is value not an erosion land filled with unknown illiterate gunmen

So it is a sin to go for medical checkup? Better save enough money to give your older folks the best medicare than use your local medicine from Okija shrine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Decides Presidential Election Heart Plaza Mararaba LP 209, Apc 10, Pdp10 / Presidential Elections Reports Will Not Be Uploaded- INEC / 5 Reasons Why PDP Will Lose Enugu State Gubernatorial Elections In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.