Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance (36120 Views)

PDP’s Alliance With Other Parties Can’t Defeat APC – Balarabe Musa / Why PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Won’t Yield Results –kingsley Moghalu / What Falae, Fayose Said About PDP Alliance With R-APC, Others Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
on sundays drinks on me if we wins👊🏽🤝🏽
Yes o!
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Segzy19: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Of course nau! Even the blind can see it...

The people who are in Labour party left from PDP, thereby diminishing the chances of PDP yet Labour not forming a whole on their own...

How many people left from ApC to Labour. Rather people moving from Labour to ApC...

deji17:
Unknown to many, Obedients are Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu secret weapon.
Many thanks to Mr Peter Obi and his supporters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Segzy19:
Of course nau! Even the blind can see it...

The people who are in Labour party left from PDP, thereby diminishing the chances of PDP yet Labour not forming a whole on their own...

How many people left from ApC to Labour. Rather people moving from Labour to ApC...

Tinubu is a political genius.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Mylove55(f): 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Redman44:
Please come out and vote tomorrow for Peter Obi/Datti. We must vote wisely. Your vote is higlhy needed. If you are in the East and South-South of Nigeria, make sure your community is 100% casting their votes tomorrow for Labour Party. We need all the votes from the South East and South South to overturn the votes of APC coming from the North East. APC will do well in the North East, but we can amass votes from Rivers, Edo and Akwa Ibom that will nullify those votes from Borno, Yobe and Adamawa States.

Make sure no one is playing football in your neighbourhood tomorrow. The youths must go and vote. Football is a distraction on election day, great obidients. Thanks.
don't waste your vote on labour party,
Even if obi win 11 state, is still going nowhere,
17 states are sure for tinubu
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by dickson2000(m): 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
if obi wins. start calling me a bastard. you think election is the "like for obi" share for tinubu" you people are doing on nairaland? lol. eye go soon clear.
I will screenshot this. Obi will win and you'd be shamed by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by HardMirror(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
dickson2000:
I will screenshot this. Obi will win and you'd be shamed by God's grace.
ok. Deal
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
don't waste your vote on labour party,
Even if obi win 11 state, is still going nowhere,
17 states are sure for tinubu
There is nothing like waste on voting your choice. People should be allowed to vote their conscience.
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by uyimove19(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
Royalty83:
Obi dey Jones... Even bet9ja give Jagaban 1.70 odds, Atiku 2.10 odds, Obi 98.50 odds

I don carry Jagaban with my house rent..
just dey play ooo
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Ikea81: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
All these buffons that make the ballot paper long anyhow with no space for fat thumb. Just drop off from day 1. We need to enact a law that recognizes only four political parties. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by michealewela: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Royalty83:
Obi dey Jones... Even bet9ja give Jagaban 1.70 odds, Atiku 2.10 odds, Obi 98.50 odds

Where can I find this.
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by kay29000(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Offpoint1:
grin Reminds me of one presidential candidate that year like that, a lady who got only one vote grin

Imagine even your family not voting for you, even your own husband cheesy

Damn! That's crazy cheesy
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by tiswell(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Royalty83:

you will live under the oshodi bridge by the time Peter Obi is declared winner tomorrow

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by GoldSantana: 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
This one just dey wake up
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by IGBOSON1: 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
So it’s just now you got the epiphany and came to the realisation that you don’t stand a chance in hell! A position you should have left for Moghalu who has a better name recognition and national appeal!

I suspect this man was bribed and used to get Moghalu out of contention because the usual suspects knew even back then that he was a threat to their ambition!
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by brightnelly(f): 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Royalty83:

link
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by nawebco(m): 1:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
Racoon:
Abeg swing it to Labour Party. You will never regret it.

Throwback to July 18th, 2014 when the Industrial Court sitting in Enugu ordered First Bank of Nigeria Plc, Awka branch, to release N1.5 billion for payment of salary arrears owed them by the government of immediate past governor of the state, Mr. Peter Obi.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/court-orders-anambra-govt-to-release-n1-5bn-workers-salary-arrears/

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by jchioma: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
deji17:

A secret weapon that has taken over the most parts of the south, including Lagos, middle belt and Christian areas in the North.

Where will Tinubu get votes from?

Delusions can become grandeur!

cheesy
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Naybahood(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Royalty83:

You go know say Odds is just a number .

#Obidient
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Phyde: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nbote:
He's a foolish slowpoke.. Na a day before election you dey realise say u no get sense
grin grin grin ;
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by amuwo1980: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Royalty83:

Na under bridge get u for this rainy season oh
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by HNICEARTH: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
deji17:

Truer than true. A vote for peter Obi translate to a win for Tinubu. I urge all APC/tinubu supporters to vote for peter obi so that Tinubu will win the election. Let's go!
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Truer than true. A vote for peter Obi translate to a win for Tinubu. I urge all APC/tinubu supporters to vote for peter obi so that Tinubu will win the election. Let's go!
Only Peter Obi supporters will vote for Obi. We need them to show up and support their candidate.
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lumig:
cheesy
This is what Obi should have done, but he's enjoying the attention at the expense of his followers' blood pressure grin

You are not only corrupt, you enjoy the useless life Nigerians live.
You think if APC wins again, you are going to live a better standard of life? Can you not see what is happening to Nigeria already? for 5000 naira and 4 onions, they sit on your head for another 8 years.

I pity you.
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by HNICEARTH: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
deji17:

Only Peter Obi supporters will vote for Obi. We need them to show up and support their candidate.

But bros since a vote for Obi equals a win for Tinubu, I think it's best we urge all tinubu's supporters to show up and vote Obi so tinubu can have a landslide victory. This is one of the surest and easiest route to achieve a tinubu's victory. So let's push harder pls!
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
HNICEARTH:

But bros since a vote for Obi equals a win for Tinubu, I think it's best we urge all tinubu's supporters to show up and vote Obi so tinubu can have a landslide victory. This is one of the surest and easiest route to achieve a tinubu's victory. So let's push harder pls!

Bro, you don't get it. Let Tinubu supporters vote for Tinubu and Obi supporters vote for Obi. Moreover, no matter what you and I say, people will vote their choice.
ObiDatti!
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
naijapips04:
People are too dumb to realize they are being used. This is a called race for Tinubu. But by all means, please keep on voting Obi. Brainless louts.

Onto say the same Tinubu way support Buhari, and drown Nigeria or the one who mobilised soldiers to shoot at unarmed kids October 20, 2020, you want him to bury Nigeria finally. Who is brainless here?

I wonder what you would tell your children. All these for the sake of 5000 naira and 5 onions. Mxm
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by HNICEARTH: 9:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
deji17:

Bro, you don't get it. Let Tinubu supporters vote for Tinubu and Obi supporters vote for Obi. Moreover, no matter what you and I say, people will vote their choice.
ObiDatti!

I get you bro, we all want Tinubu to win nah, and we've established that a vote for Obi means a win for Tinubu. so let's persuade tinubu supporters to vote Obi. The more APC supporters vote Obi, the more Tinubu wins bro. We have to push this agenda at the polling units tomorrow. Let's spread the word bro
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by deji17: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
HNICEARTH:

I get you bro, we all want Tinubu to win nah, and we've established that a vote for Obi means a win for Tinubu. so let's persuade tinubu supporters to vote Obi. The more APC supporters vote Obi, the more Tinubu wins bro. We have to push this agenda at the polling units tomorrow. Let's spread the word bro
They will not listen to you. I just wanted to thank Mr Obi and his supporters. They've done well.
Re: 'I Can't Win' - Dumebi Kachikwu Surrenders, Seeks LP-PDP Alliance by phemmie06(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2023
Why would a candidate change his party or stepped down in less than 48 hours to the election? Is he trying to waste ballot. There is time frame for a party to be registered so there should be for candidate transfer or retirement during an election period
SmartyPants:

What kind of talk is that. Freedom of association is a fundamental right which is no business of the Courts--except to protect it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu / Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Adamu Adamu: I Worked As Buhari’s Speech Writer For Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.