Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo (7359 Views)

Wike Don Humble. / Diri: Don't Provoke Us To Abandone Creek - MEND Warns Sahara Reporters, Adeyanju / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Wants To Provoke Nigerians To Go To War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
All these political jambites grin

No one in Rivers State can deal with Wike.

A video clip of a jobless interviewer asking people if they will vote for whomever Wike chooses does not negate the fact that Tinubu will win Rivers State.

If Dem get mind for the video why dem no call the name of their candidate ?😂

Naso e pain you reach? Your pain never start
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by N3TRAL: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
OmoFiditi:
I have told Nyesom Wike, Rivers is not a feudal oligarchy. The people there have their own mind and will protect their own collective interests above the Governor's personal interest. Rivers will vote Obi.

Dem no create Rivers for Wike to rule over, Na Rivers make Wike wetin him be, no be Wike make Rivers who dem be.

We'll know tomorrow.
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by MikeofAfrica: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Go and verify.

My verification shows that Lagos is presently the second worst City in the world for human habitation according to the economist.

Hence Tinubu and his boys that have been ruling Lagos since 1999 are failures.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by kk2027: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
grin
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by Shokoloko(f): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
wegevv:

Dear Obidients. I would again strongly advice you to stay away from nairaland on this last day before the election. This place remains infested with hired promoters like the above to make you believe that APC's win is inevitable and mess with your psyche.

That is a lie. The fact that APC has given us the worst Federal Government in the history of our country is inarguable. Even the paid propagandist and sadistic APC supporters don't try to argue this fact. And it was the current APC candidate that masterminded it all.

Instead go and spend time with your family and friends. Walk down your street and engage a stranger. Call your relatives in the village. You will find that most Nigerians have completely rejected APC and their candidate.

The truth is many of the hired promoters posting here will also reject APC on election day. Times are hard due to this APC government so they are just hustling to feed their families

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️
I agree
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by Shokoloko(f): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
wegevv:

Dear Obidients. I would again strongly advice you to stay away from nairaland on this last day before the election. This place remains infested with hired promoters like the above to make you believe that APC's win is inevitable and mess with your psyche.

That is a lie. The fact that APC has given us the worst Federal Government in the history of our country is inarguable. Even the paid propagandist and sadistic APC supporters don't try to argue this fact. And it was the current APC candidate that masterminded it all.

Instead go and spend time with your family and friends. Walk down your street and engage a stranger. Call your relatives in the village. You will find that most Nigerians have completely rejected APC and their candidate.

The truth is many of the hired promoters posting here will also reject APC on election day. Times are hard due to this APC government so they are just hustling to feed their families

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️

I agree
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by DesChyko: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

Who else will know more about what Rivers people can do or cannot do than a BATist from faraway SW?

Dey play
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by saobobo80: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
post=121189284:

Rivers has high rate of literacy level, you don't expect them to vote for old sick man on Muslim-Muslim ticket, Rivers is a pure Christian state.

Perfect response well presented.

1 Like

Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by mii4u(f): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Okpeke22:

January and July 2019, Wike declared Rivers State a Christian state, an action which earned him condemnation from many, I surprises me that same man will willingly hand over his state to a party/candidate that doesn't factor in the religious diversity of nigeria, in fact one that clearly shows that Christians in Nigeria don't amount to anything.
Shows he has no values and principles, but again how many of them politicians do?
Forget about that man, he is a goner.
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by mii4u(f): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
Omo. I have nothing else to say.
His excellency Nyesome wike should delete the thought of forcing emilokan on rivers people.
That will be his downfall.
He is down already.
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by Biggeststar01: 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:
All these political jambites grin

A video clip of a jobless interviewer asking people if they will vote for whomever Wike chooses does not negate the fact that Tinubu will win Rivers State.

If Dem get mind for the video why dem no call the name of their candidate ?😂

E pain this one die!!

Why Dem go mention the name of their candidate 😆

The Yoruba Christians have they mention the name of their candidate?

You'll be surprised that most of them are not even supporting tinubu.

Go and rest, fact still remains Obi will win Rivers
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by Biggeststar01: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

For the umpteenth time, there's nothing like Christian State.

Peter Obi told us we shouldn't vote for him because he's Igbo or Christian but because he's competent.

We think Jagaban is more competent.

Also, only pussies and simps go to church in Rivers State.
Our religions are PDP and SVC 😂

We've adopted Tinubu as our PDP candidate for presidential elections.

We? You mean the Yoruba Muslims from osun state.

Not Rivers State 😆
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by Biggeststar01: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

You want carry hand and phone fight dynamite? 😂

Tomorrow by 6pm scores go start to comot.

This guy is overCORNfident.

I'd like to see this same account after election results have been declared.
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by dollyjoy(f): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
post=121189284:

Rivers has high rate of literacy level, you don't expect them to vote for old sick man on Muslim-Muslim ticket, Rivers is a pure Christian state.
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by N3TRAL: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
mii4u:

Forget about that man, he is a goner.

Lol 😂

Na you go make Wike "goner"?

No be BBnaija ooo 😂
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by N3TRAL: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Biggeststar01:

This guy is overCORNfident.

I'd like to see this same account after election results have been declared.

I dey here!
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by onumadu: 6:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
For Wike to tell Rivers people that this election is about his own political survival is the greatest insult to Rivers people.
These politicians are incorrigible.
Thank God Rivers people are smart.
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by rummmy: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
N3TRAL:

For the umpteenth time, there's nothing like Christian State.

Peter Obi told us we shouldn't vote for him because he's Igbo or Christian but because he's competent.

We think Jagaban is more competent.

Also, only pussies and simps go to church in Rivers State.
Our religions are PDP and SVC 😂

We've adopted Tinubu as our PDP candidate for presidential elections.
and only oloshos goes to mosque in Lagos.....mumu .
Re: Wike Don Provoke Rivers People Ooo by rummmy: 7:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Csami:

Tinubu will win Rivers
tinubu will not get up to 10% in Rivers...

(1) (2) (Reply)

99% Of Nigerians Are Corrupt And Dubious / Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... / BREAKING: Tinubu Died At A Time We Needed His Experience - Sanwo-olu Sahara Repo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.