Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,963 members, 7,866,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Revelation From The Muslim Prophet. An Impostor? A Guide for believers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation From The Muslim Prophet. An Impostor? A Guide for believers. (211 Views)

The Significance of Tithing and Firstfruits for Believers / 'Laughing' Church Banner In Calabar By Believers' Right Ministry (Photo) / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revelation From The Muslim Prophet. An Impostor? A Guide for believers. by hassansas005: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
The argument of various Christian apologists depicting Muhammed as an IMPOSTOR: who was not sent by Allah ( God). In fact, they acclaimed that the Prophet Muhammed did not know where he was going: Therefore, it is the blind leading the blind.
Quran 46 v 8 - 9.
Firstly,let us disabuse the mindset of such people that, that is not true. Muslims - (true Muslims) are the rightly guided and the best paragons of mankind.
Why is this So? It is because the Quran says Muslims are expected to COMMAND that which is good and just, and PROHIBIT that which is Evil and obscenely.
Secondly, most of Our Christians apologists or antagonists do not know or understand their Bible. Sorry, Bibles let alone dabble into a field of the Wisdom of the GLORIOUS QURAN they know nothing about: They Quote Bilble out of Context. So, It is expected of them to do the same with the Quran. Now, let us look at what the Quran says in regards to and in comparison to what they proclaim. The context of that Quran depicts The Apostle of God versus the unbelievers. The umbelievers say that, the prophet has forged the Quran. That is, he wrote and masterminded the Quran: Just like Muslim /Quran Christian Apologist/ Atagonist/Critics say today. Allah told the Prophet to say ; " If i have forged it ( the Quran), you do not control anything for me from Allah. Allah again told the prophet to tell them. ( check Quran 46 : 8 - 9 )
Say: I am not the first of the Apostles (e.g. Moses , Jesus etc ) AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU ( UNBELIEVERS).: I DO NOT FOLLOW ANYTHING BUT THAT WHICH IS REVEALED TO ME.
When we examine this verse ( noting in mind that it is the translation and not the original text language,but still lucidly clear), we will see that Allah reminded Muhammed (and in truth) informed the unbelievers that the knowledge of the hidden things belongs to God alone (Deuteronomy) and as such, no one knows what will happen to him or her at any moment.
The prophet in this context is talking about wordly phenomenon/ Situations. That is, he was not a SEER OR PSYCHIC who knows everything that will happen at any moment to anybody let alone himself.
Concerning the other prophets, it is the same with them. JESUS was asked by his desciples in the book of Mathew and Mark. When is the hour? That is the Rapture, The day after the great tribulation but he came out honestly and did not lie. He said, of that day and that hour knoweth no man no, not the angels nor the Son of Man ( himself) but only God!
To show that even the Servants of God do not have hidden Knowledge, in the book of John 5 v 30. Jesus says; I can of my own self do noting. As i hear i judge and my judgement is just for i seek not to do my own will but the will of He who sent me.
This is to inform us that none of us ; not even our christian brethrens can certainly tell of what will happen to them or their Kinsmen in a moment from now let alone hidden Knowledge.
For instance, no Pastor or Imam was able to warn the people of Syria and Turkey of the tragedy of the moment. There are Muslims and Christians in Turkey and Syria. Let us come closer, In Nigeria, many of Nigerian Pastor or Imam were not able to predict to us the agony facing Nigeria now; so that we could have brazened ourselves up for this current anguish. I mean, they should have all told us precisely in their new year's prophecies what is happening now: It is because they have all being predicting and not prophesying. (Jeremiah 24 v 24). They follow noting but their own VOLITION!!!
Re: Revelation From The Muslim Prophet. An Impostor? A Guide for believers. by AllenforGOD(m): 7:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Keep wallowing in Ignorance and Fallacy moo ham mad has deluded your soul to eternal damnation. Allah is never God imagind allah is called the Best Deceiver

(1) (Reply)

Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. / Prophet Segun Adebayo Latest Revelations: A Well Known Thug Or Tout Including A / E Go Settle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.