Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. (186 Views)

Mbaka Removed From Adoration Ministry, Replaced, Sent To Monastery (Video) / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Was Adam And Eve The Only People God Created? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. by uchkochi(m): 3:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Don't worry about the people God removed from your life. He saw things you didn't see, He heard things you didn't hear. So rejoice and let them GO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. by touchalex25: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
What if it isn’t God but your bad attitude removing people from your life

1 Like

Re: Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Absolutely true.When the Nsukka girl I wanted to marry suddenly barred my calls last December when I wanted to visit her,I rejoiced greatly.
Because I didn't know what garbage,God wanted to remove from me.
Re: Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. by woginid967: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
uchkochi:
Don't worry about the people God removed from your life. He saw things you didn't see, He heard things you didn't hear. So rejoice and let them GO.

God doesn't remove people, he allows them hurt us badly enough that we turn and run back to him in tears for healing and he heals us.

And we trust him to choose people for us.
Re: Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. by Dtruthspeaker: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
touchalex25:
What if it isn’t God but your bad attitude removing people from your life

If it was his bad attitude he won't say God did it.
Re: Don't Worry About The People God Removed From Your Life. by touchalex25: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If it was his bad attitude he won't say God did it.
how often do you hear people say “ I lost this friend because of my bad attitude?”. Humans tend to shift blame rather than accept responsibilities

(1) (Reply)

666 The Mark Of The Beast Revealed / Anglican Theologian Calls For New Communion Of Churches To Safeguard The Faith / Adultery Or Stealing, Which One Is Worse? Story Of A Husband And A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.