Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) (38943 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Samueltemi337(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
IF YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TOMORROW WITH THE INTENTION TO VOTE TINUBU YOU WILL NEVER RETURN HOME AGAIN

MARK THIS
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Jimbadly: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

I will be voting Tinubu, you can hug a transformer if it pains you

Yorubanzic Muslim. 🤮
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by gentlesmithugo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Emmaari:

Stop playing the victim card carword, you give others bt you don't expect to receive.
Look at the kind of rubish you wrote up there just because Tonto came out to say who she is supporting, which is her fundamental human right,.
Because she is not supporting your druggie she suddenly turned to an ashawo?? Do u realize she is also somebody's mother?? FOOL
the guy na big fool

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by scholarsfunding: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Endorsement coming from back and center
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by scholarsfunding: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Endorsement coming from back and center.

Peter Obi is the Next President of Nigeria
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by kingsways: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

Please don't do that to yourself, you still have time to change your mind

VOTE PETER OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by switlily25(f): 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Now I see why Obi’s supporters are so toxic!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Dialpad: 2:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
Worthless

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Joevics:
Tonto Dike has declared her support for Peter Obi for president.
She posted this on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpCgjJyIYa8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Orosco endorsements
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

grin grin your head dey there I will be voting the Jagaban too.
I'm not jobless, I have food too.
I'm voting for character, person with clout, bold and experience and not the fraud they packaged making him hero.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by switlily25(f): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Endorsement coming from back and center.

Peter Obi is the Next President of Nigeria
You guys should take Tonto and leave pastors alone!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by alcuin(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
People dey endorse, make I still endorse.

Na them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by ceaser: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tontoh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
donaldking10:

Only a gullible or cursed Nigerian without job, without food, without money, without fuel, without good healthcare, without security & without peace of mind will go & vote APC and Tinubu.
God doesn't reward failures with success.
APC doesn't deserve our votes, they deserve our curses.
I have food, money and peace, that is why I will vote tinubu, in 2015 u werey people said you are not voting PDP that it is Jonathan u are voting. Well am not voting APC am voting tinubu. Awon asin win

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by SmartPolician: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Too bad that many Yoruba celebs are not coming forward to endorse their Druggie because the man is a disgrace to the tribe. grin

SS/SE celebs are fully rooting for Peter Obi. The bonds between these two regions are strong. 👍👍👍👍

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
donaldking10:

Only a gullible or cursed Nigerian without job, without food, without money, without fuel, without good healthcare, without security & without peace of mind will go & vote APC and Tinubu.

What ever you still gonna labor in vain,so stop judging others you not the best and the best is yet to come

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by NwekereNdokl: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Only urchins

donaldking10:

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by mezebel(f): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
ShaqFu:
Chai. With Tonto's endorsement Peter Obi has lost it already. Like who will even want to be endorsed by someone as vile and vengeful like Tonto Dikeh.
deputy Jesus speaking
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by goodmike7: 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
donaldking10:

And you think all you mentioned above will be provided by Obi?

Did he provide any as a governor of anambra state?

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by ShaqFu: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
mezebel:
deputy Jesus speaking
says Jezebel.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Nice, let her over 5 million social media followers vote for Peter Obi.

E remain all these so called big pastors, they know themselves. I didn't mention anybody's name.

Is it by force that the big pastors should endorse your candidate. Those that did and didn't support your candidate, you've been raining curses and abusing them. So, stay your lane and let the pastor's be.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

Likewise go and kiss a pig's rump when others vote their choices. Oshi!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Jagabanofafrica: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Based on tribalism, we know. Tribalism wont take you guys anywhere

Must everyone vote for ur Ibo candidate
This is democracy, everybody have the right to vote for their candidate.

Jagaban is the next President

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
No one is harassing her for her decision but if a Yoruba celebrity comes out to support Tinubu you will see zombidients with flàthead like Peter of Psquare condemning such celebrity.

Unknown to them that they are promoting the man further, who God bless no man can curse.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by JJuanMiguel: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
kingsways:
WE NEED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT

VOTE PETER OBI
Peter Obi is not something different
You online marketers should be aware that not everyone fell for your gimmicks and scam.

Doctors were on strike for 13 months in his state when he was governor but he's something different to you

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by jasent(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

He already rightly list the categories of people that will vote tinubu, it's your headache that you fell into one of the categories. Seek help pls
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by tyinfinity: 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tonto dike endorsing obi is a laughable deal.Ashawo knows that with obi alcoholic business her prostitution business will improve

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
twilliamx:

I have food, money and peace, that is why I will vote tinubu, in 2015 u werey people said you are not voting PDP that it is Jonathan u are voting. Well am not voting APC am voting tinubu. Awon asin win

cheesy grin Haba eyi ti poju now.
Don't mind them. Whether they like it or not we're voting JAGABAN.
Awon irankiran.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by 07kjb: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reasonable people has been endorsing OBI

BY THE GRACE OF GOD VICTORY WILL BE ASSURED
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
There is no Igbo candidate. Peter Obi is not even supported by Igbo politicians.

Nigerians chose Obi. I repeat, tribalism will fail you guys.
Jagabanofafrica:

Must everyone vote for ur Ibo candidate
This is democracy, everybody have the right to vote for their candidate.

Jagaban is the next President

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Commissions The New Office Of National Security Adviser. Photos / NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Senator Magnus Abe Dumps APC To Pursue Rivers Guber Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.