Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) (38949 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Blake755: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
This information Is very very important. Pls read and understand and share it to others.

At the polling units, if the INEC officials give you 2 ballot papers as if by mistake, do not thumbprint the 2 ballot papers and think that you are helping OBI, no. The BIVAS machine will detect that you thumbprinted twice and the result of that polling unit will be cancelled.. That is one one of the tricks they want to use to reduce OBI'S votes.
The INEC officials will give the double or more ballot papers to you as if by mistake, no it is deliberate, and they will do this in all areas that Obi has more followers. Do you know what will happen if they succeed in the areas where Obi has majority followers. God forbid, so let us be alert and wise up to their evil machinations.
Please be at alert
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
melodyisaac:
Bro why are you so pained?

Ask him o
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lmao.. Failed actress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Nice, let her over 5 million social media followers vote for Peter Obi.

E remain all these so called big pastors, they know themselves. I didn't mention anybody's name.
she has only one vote. When ever someone endorses tinubu or atiku, obidients always say they have one vote. So why are you looking for endorsement again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by UncommonLogic: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Olosho endorsing another Olosho. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Mitsurugi(m): 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead but Tonto is richer than you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by assholemods: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Based on tribalism, we know. Tribalism wont take you guys anywhere
Anybody that supports Tinubu is a tribalist anyboy that supports Obi is not a tribalist, foolish set of people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Emmaari: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Tell your mother, she forgot her bag at the abortion clinic. We have called her phone but it's unavailable.

Laugh wan kill me, wat a punchline
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Faposky95: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Shut up Chukwudi, u ibos hate Nigeria.
After tommorow u will return to screaming Nigeria is a Zoo n u want biafla.
I don't take ibos seriously, heck I don't even see u as Nigerians. U probably would even deactivate ur account tommorow. Bloody refugee, thunder faya u there.

Modified: not unexpected
Tonto dikeh is an Ashawo and she only associates with people of questionable character like obi and bobrisky.
She knows obi and his cronies will be patronizing her Ashawo business actively as ASIWAJU no send her Papa.
If I were Tinubu I will withdraw all the security details of these celebrities and flog the private jet owning dump Psquare celebrities with multiple taxations so they feel the brunt of the ordinary Nigerian and know what it feels like to be a poor masses.
But I doubt that ASIWAJU has their time. He's forgiving and benevolent

hut up Chukwudi, u ibos hate Nigeria.even if they did, they have no choice, so who makes you the judge....?!)
After tommorow u will return to screaming Nigeria is a Zoo n u want biafla.( Is it a crime to want your dream and hate the life you live under your supposed rulers?)

I don't take ibos seriously, heck I don't even see u as Nigerians ( if you're a black African, how will you say such...shame...these great people..?!)
. U probably would even deactivate ur account tommorow. Bloody refugee ( all man may be labelled, but people of your land, now that's
more than being rasists...) thunder faya u there(....God bless you... )

My advice... everything changes
Preys pray to prey on predators...
You are either one
....all it takes is time

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Derrickfoster1: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tonto Dikey ,, Tacha, Psquare, Angel Bbnaija, Tunde Eggbuns,

Cry harder

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by GloriousGbola: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hot crazy dynamite toto chicks for Peter Obi!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:
Yamiriflathead but Tonto is richer than you

Yes by widening how towtow for the likes of Peter obi to fvck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by faqir(m): 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obidents and abuse are 5-6.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by assholemods: 2:36pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
You comment alone shows how tribalistic you are! That means you are also supporting Obi because he his Igbo! If you talking tribalism you Igbo's are the worst!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by assholemods: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Your comment alone shows how tribalistic you are! That means you are also supporting Obi because he his Igbo! If you talking tribalism you Igbo's are the worst!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

I don't take ibos seriously, heck I don't even see u as Nigerians. U probably would even deactivate ur account tommorow. Bloody refugee, thunder faya u there.

Tonto dikeh is an Ashawo and she only associates with people of questionable character like obi and bobrisky.
She knows obi and his cronies will be patronizing her Ashawo business actively as ASIWAJU no send her Papa.
If I were Tinubu I will withdraw all the security details of these celebrities and flog the private jet owning dumb Psquare and other private jet owning celebrities with multiple taxations so they feel the brunt of the ordinary Nigerian and know what it feels like to be a poor masses.

Seun warn ur mods to stop deleting my comments, Since when has it become a crime to insult obi on this forum?
Tinubu and his supporters get insulted everyday on this forum n u Pple do nothing about it.
Allow Igbos leave Nigeria in peace. You hate them and its fine but why is it a problem whenever they decide to leave?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tribalism wont take you guys anywhere
assholemods:

Your comment alone shows how tribalistic you are! That means you are also supporting Obi because he his Igbo! If you talking tribalism you Igbo's are the worst!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by assholemods: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
So you are supporting Obi because he his Igbo... You are the worst tribalist on earth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by oluwazoba: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

If I were Tinubu I will withdraw all the security details of these celebrities and flog the private jet owning dumb Psquare and other private jet owning celebrities with multiple taxations so they feel the brunt of the ordinary Nigerian and know what it feels like to be a poor masses.

Seun warn ur mods to stop deleting my comments, Since when has it become a crime to insult obi on this forum?
Tinubu and his supporters get insulted everyday on this forum n u Pple do nothing about it.
ogbeni MUSIBAU u still dey for this Igbo mater? No go kill your self o grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obi is the best candidate and thats why we support him
assholemods:

So you are supporting Obi because he his Igbo... You are the worst tribalist on earth!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by JOemmy(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sensible ikwerre woman she has refused to follow her ikwerre traditional and political leaders in hating obi because he is igbo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by assholemods: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Tribalism wont take you guys anywhere
You be real olodo and I am sure you are kid.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
zanebaddo:
Allow Igbos leave Nigeria in peace. You hate them and its fine but why is it a problem whenever they decide to leave?

I'm not holding u. Begin your exit by moving from other parts of Nigeria to the SE region first then I'll start taking u seriously. U can't want ur biafra and be enjoying other parts of Nigeria at the same time. Return home flatherds
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by assholemods: 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Obi is the best candidate and thats why we support him
Good if you feel he his the best candidate for you vote for him ! Why call others tribalists because they are not following your choice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Visits Demolished Fresh FM In Ibadan / Nnamdi Kanu Pleads ‘Not Guilty’ To Seven-Count Charge Of Terrorism / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.