Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) (38950 Views)

SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / Bukola Saraki Changes His Twitter Name To "Former Senate President" (photo) / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Oddfinder012: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun nlfpmod Dominique Rule 2

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Election is tomorrow. Let’s see who wins on Monday.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Baby girl 💚💛💗.

Nice one.

Welcome on board.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by IbileIfe: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
donaldking10:

Only a gullible or cursed Nigerian without job, without food, without money, without fuel, without good healthcare, without security & without peace of mind will go & vote APC and Tinubu.
God doesn't reward failures with success.
APC doesn't deserve our votes, they deserve our curses.

Only a little ntellectually RE-TAR-DED ignoramus will blame APC for his personal failures.

My Response To Prof. Pat Utomi of Labour Party on Arise TV
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpAnowtDRmf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Prof. Pat Utomi. You are too educated to be so ignorant of the indices of human capacity development which the World Bank have used to evaluate the outstanding success of the administration of the national ruling party, All Progressives Congress (APC) since 2015 to 2023.

Nobody can deny the unprecedented achievements of Nigeria in the tech industry, because of commitment and investment of the government to startups that made Nigeria to become the startups capital of Africa ahead of Egypt, South Africa and Kenya and having more Unicorns on the continent.

Lagos is fast becoming like what California is in entertainment industry and tech industry with the acceleration of the development of tech startups and SMEs creating millions of new jobs since 2015 with booming fintechs; over 22 million Nigerians trading in crypto currency attracting Binance to Nigeria and in 2018, the Decent Platform sent an ambassador to meet with me in Lagos and the news was all over Crypto Valley and Silicon Valley. I was also one of the techies who met with Mark Zuckerberg, the Co-founder and CEO of Facebook (now Meta) in August, 2016 in his first visit to subSaharan Africa.

For the first time, Nollywood attracted the IMAX Corporation of Canada (after meeting with me in Lagos), Netflix, Amazon and others and increasing the numbers of cinemas in Nigeria creating hundreds of thousands of jobs in the Nigerian film industry. I signed a partnership with Cinewav of Singapore, the first partnership between Singapore and Nigeria for the film industry.

Lagos has the largest Rice Mill and refinery in Africa. The BRT public transport service has saved us from the dangers and nightmares of the "Molue" buses on the road and the Blue Line Rail public transport service is another development that will accelerate the growth of the commercial capital of Nigeria. The GDP of Lagos State has made Lagos the 4th biggest economy in Africa.

The facts are undeniable and the indices are global. The government of the APC is not responsible for your failures in the banking industry and the consequences of the failures of Peter Obi when he was the Governor of Anambra State and failed to industrialize the state and increased poverty in Anambra State.

Photos:
Mark Zuckerberg with President Buhari and Vice President Osinbajo.

Mark Zuckerberg having a handshake with me and two other VIPs.

Guests with me at the Nigerian premiere of "In The Name Of Your Daughter" I cosponsored with the High Commission of Canada in 2019 at the Silverbird Cinemas in the Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island, Lagos.

I welcomed the Mr. Ryan Ward, the Deputy High Commssioner, High Commission of Canada to the Nigerian premiere of "In The Name Of Your Daughter" I cosponsored at the Silverbird Cinemas in the Silverbird Galleria on Victoria Island, Lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by zombieHUNTER: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
dustmalik:

I will be voting Tinubu, you can hug a transformer if it pains you

what's Bulabu balablu?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by ZooOga: 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Why so late? Oh I remember, she's having some cash flow and child support issues going on right now.

At least her industry mate supported Gov Obi early. None of this last minute clout chasing bandwagon nonsense.

Kenneth Okonkwo Explains Peter Obi's 7-Point Agenda (Video) by SteveDGreat: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2022

https://www.nairaland.com/7370407/kenneth-okonkwo-explains-peter-obis

She looking fine as bleep in that pic doe. milf material! cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by zanebaddo(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun nlfpmod Dominique Rule 2
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cry more as I have done no crime
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by gbishman: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Who be this one when dey endorse president. Hahaha
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Billygee2u: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
donaldking10:

Only a gullible or cursed Nigerian without job, without food, without money, without fuel, without good healthcare, without security & without peace of mind will go & vote APC and Tinubu.
God doesn't reward failures with success.
APC doesn't deserve our votes, they deserve our curses.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by plaindealer: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2023
Which ipob no dey support pandora ipob...?

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by EPIJOE: 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
I don't know why soo much hatred for this Tinubu.

I had made my research and I have a right to vote for any one of my choosing. I have looked at the three candidate and I would prefer Tinubu.

Obi would have become a running mate to Atiku to have a chance and learn for 4yrs as a Vice president, this would enable him gather some political powers and allies . To become president.

As it stands Tinubu seems to be the best candidate to my own opinion oo.

And I also observe OBI fans, once one is not voting for obi. U become a subject of ridicule.

Tinubu can never be buhari. Take this.

God's grace Victory is sure. But if God says otherwise. Any one to make the country better should emerge winner tomorrow.

Peace.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Mryacks: 3:13am On Feb 25, 2023
IamNat:
I thought it was her child that is bearing "King"?

I thought so too
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by UgandaPussy(f): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
habsydiamond:
Obi is our best bet... there's nothing bad in experimenting another party for another 4years.. we have tested pdp and apc yet things keep getting worse as we move further. It's time to take Nigeria back from the hands of corrupt politicians.

Peter obi won't smell aso rock. Igbo can't be president of the 'zoo'
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Peter obi won't smell aso rock. Igbo can't be president of the 'zoo'

that's the problem we have in this country. If u are saying igbo won't get there... what makes u different from them.. Do you have two heads or you are bigger than them... as long as we are in this country we are same be it hausa, yoruba or igbo... thats the only way for this country to move forward.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Endorses Peter Obi For President (Photo) by Roboto11: 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Samueltemi337:
You are already a disgrace to your entire generation

and if you still have it in mind to vote tinubu or Atiku tomorrow then forget it cause you won't see tomorrow

Oh boy, I'm here to remind you.

How market?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline / NLC President Ajaero Joins Tinubu At COP28 (Photos) / Mob Kills Soldier Who Shot Four Civilians In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.