Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River (28179 Views)

Ali Namadi: Kano LG Chairman Dies 2 Days After Winning Election / COVID-19: Babatunde Oke Is Dead! Onigbongbo LCDA Chairman Dies / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by babaalagbo11(m): 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Rip to her

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by vittychibu: 2:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Amen oo.
federalgodey:
May the good Lord continue to give us the grace to appreciate his good work in our lives
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by vittychibu: 2:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
So mysterious ooooo.
immortalcrown:
RIP

It could be a coincidence.

It could be politically-induced.

Nigerian politics is mysterious.
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by vittychibu: 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
It is true oooooh. May her soul rest in peace oooh
TradeTime:
My area mama,

This shouldn't be true, we met last at hotel Tropicana I think in 2021.

This shouldn't be true please.

Still had young kids
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by assholemods: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Frayoworld:
Chai

This afternoon I was asking one my customers who z actually from Kastina who he be voting for in the presidential election tomorrow n he said fitter Obi (Peter Obi). I asked him y? And he said that both Atiku, Tinubu n Buhari are dsame. He went ahead to tell me how terrorist killed his family n loved ones numbering over one hundred person's in one day. I was eager to hear wat d government did concerning d ugly incident knowing fully well dat our President z from dat part of the country n young man tearfully said nothing was done. Dat Buhari and d governor did as if nothing happened. He sounded so angrily, l felt d emotion in his voice n body language. I managed to control my tears.
My advice z u dat want to vote for dat candidate of ur choice, z to think twice. Dat person (s) you want to vote for z he or she directly or indirectly involved in what d masses av been going through in this past 8yrs? Den consider how ur decision tomorrow at d polling unit will/may affect the future!!!
VOTE, NO VIOLENCE.
GOD BLESS YOU
You go about asking people who they will vote for, seems you do have work. Between your Obi was part of the problem he only change clothes!

2 Likes

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by tiswell(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
undecided
KingTom:

My God, what is wrong with our curriculum? cry
undecided

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by spencekat(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
Derring:
Hmmm
Same woman dt threatened to chase Igbos from the state, rip
From Watt market.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
vittychibu:
Mrs. Esther Bassey, the chairman of the Cross River State's Calabar South Local Government Area, has passed away.

According to reports, Bassey passed away following a meeting to discuss refining campaign strategy for the election on Saturday.

The late chairman commonly known as the Queen of the South was claimed to be in good health last night, according to an assistant of the deceased who commented on the situation.

https://www.newsfill.com.ng/2023/02/local-government-chairman-in-cross.html

In African politics, the most unthinkable do happen.

What comes to mind is the use of spiritual powers to fight ones political enemy to get at that juicy position.

So it can be said that they have killed her with juju power to secure their control of the office she occupies.

But natural death could also be possible.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Derring: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
spencekat:
From Watt market.
Exactly
I thought my eyes are deceiving me, this life eeh

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by tyinfinity: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Peter obi eliminating all opponents by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by HardMirror(m): 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2023
Reportbutton:
OBI supporters eliminating all threats 🤔
it is POssible with the way the rant online. They can do it.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Reportbutton: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
it is POssible with the way the rant online. They can do it.
Very very possible.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by ComeToJesus: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Probably had an underlying pulmonary related issues that got exacerbated with the increased stress and anxiety of the likely political outcomes of this electioneering season.

Most times in Africa, witch dey him own Jeje on vacation in Australia, but every thing is put on his head.

RIP eyeneka.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by FireUpNow(m): 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
RIP

It could be a coincidence.

It could be politically-induced.

Nigerian politics is mysterious.
Spirituality sometimes, if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by izubext007: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
RIP

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by vittychibu: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Well said.
wink2015:

In African politics, the most unthinkable do happen.

What comes to mind is the use of spiritual powers to fight ones political enemy to get at that juicy position.

So it can be said that they have killed her with juju power to secure their control of the office she occupies.

But natural death could also be possible.

May her soul rest in peace, Amen.

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Britishpea: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Frayoworld:
Chai

This afternoon I was asking one my customers who z actually from Kastina who he be voting for in the presidential election tomorrow n he said fitter Obi (Peter Obi). I asked him y? And he said that both Atiku, Tinubu n Buhari are dsame. He went ahead to tell me how terrorist killed his family n loved ones numbering over one hundred person's in one day. I was eager to hear wat d government did concerning d ugly incident knowing fully well dat our President z from dat part of the country n young man tearfully said nothing was done. Dat Buhari and d governor did as if nothing happened. He sounded so angrily, l felt d emotion in his voice n body language. I managed to control my tears.
My advice z u dat want to vote for dat candidate of ur choice, z to think twice. Dat person (s) you want to vote for z he or she directly or indirectly involved in what d masses av been going through in this past 8yrs? Den consider how ur decision tomorrow at d polling unit will/may affect the future!!!
VOTE, NO VIOLENCE.
GOD BLESS YOU

Lol clown.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
One can never tell, but them efik babes eat a lot of starch, put on excessive body weight and dont exercise often.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by mosaicafrique: 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
High BP.

Rest in peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by aycorporat(m): 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Derring:
Hmmm
Same woman dt threatened to chase Igbos from the state, rip

Must you people play politics of tribe all the time?
spits!

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by DasBeste: 3:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obesity kills.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigeria... where knowing the actual cause of death becomes superstitious speculation. May she RIP.

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Derring: 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
aycorporat:

Must you people play politics of tribe all the time?
spits!
Are you deranged, why quoting me mister or you have comprehension issue?
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by winner37(m): 3:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
This game is not for narrow minded people...

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Anunakeeh: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
Sope Otilor🚑

1 Like

Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by ufuosman(m): 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
RIP
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by PerfectMan24: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Our people say, only the birds with strong peak can attend the gatherings of woodpeckers.

The woman wan play the HE but refused to do what the HE did
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Frayoworld(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
Britishpea:

Lol clown.
May God bless you
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by Frayoworld(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
assholemods:

You go about asking people who they will vote for, seems you do have work. Between your Obi was part of the problem he only change clothes!

Hw z he part of the problem
Please l want to know
Re: Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River by aycorporat(m): 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
Derring:

Are you deranged, why quoting me mister or you have comprehension issue?

You might be the deranged one here because I comprehend that you were trying to rope in a deceased into your tribal bigotry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Abuja (Pictures) / APC Presidential Rally Niger State Live! / Oby Ezekwesili Tweets About The Recent Incidents Of Suicide Bombing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.