Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku (22450 Views)

Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video / 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by igbosarejews(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quote author=Yamiriflathead post=121193729]Atiku and obi are banking on religious sentiments to win them the Elections. God will disgrace both of them tommorow[/quote
While Emilokan is banking on Tribal bigotry/ sentiments to win.
Even have desecrated the revered throne of Yoruba traditional institutions, (KING'S)who openly endorsed him. Even when such position needed to be insulated from politics.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by asanausana91: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You are no Christian but an imposter or a bezebulean cheesy cheesy

All Christians to their own...The God I serve can never fail us. Peter Obi is a Christian so vote Peter Obi
me and my family will never vote for peter Obi. Atiku is the answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yoruba imams over to you, make una endorse Tinubu after all imam na imam.

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Daniego(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
And our Christain pastors are still hanging on the fence. I have said it before and will still say it again, we don't have radical Christians in Nigeria hence Christians were slaughtered at will without punishment and condemnation. The only time Christian Should get it right is now or bad precedence will set in. Muslim Muslim or one ethnic group will rule Nigeria for 16 years. The. End is near.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Thegamingorca(m): 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
asanausana91:
otilo for Baba blu 🤣🤣 atiku was never a threat

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by madapcmod: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Eskayla:
actually the news is fake.
The Tijaniyat sect in Nigeria have already pitch their tent with Asiwaju/Shettima and the message has been passed round to different states
tijanniya is a Yoruba Muslim group just like nasfat
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Okiton: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tunibu has just being scammed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by seguno2: 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
onatisi:
THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT ITS OWN

Thiefnuibu thought that he is today’s Abiola, and Atiku is Tofa of June 12, 1993.

Calculation gone wrong, even with bullion vans Lagosians’ money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by seguno2: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
asanausana91:

Atiku has been the answer since 2007, but for Obasanjo playing tingod because of Atiku’s opposition to his third term agenda.

However, God pass man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Gangster1ms: 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Aldol:
So these people want to betray Tinubu or what
hahaha.. you dey ask? grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Atiku and obi are banking on religious sentiments to win them the Elections. God will disgrace both of them tommorow

Yes , both of them are using Muslim -Muslim ticket against Tinubu who is innocent ...

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thegamingorca:

You are no Christian but an imposter or a bezebulean cheesy cheesy

All Christians to their own...The God I serve can never fail us. Peter Obi is a Christian so vote Peter Obi
Lmao!
Why would I argue with you about my religion when I know that you won’t believe me even if I recite all the Bible passages from old to New Testament?
Lol 😂
I would never stoop down to vote for anyone based on tribe or religion cos I’m not a bigot!
I vote for people based on their political antecedents and Peter Obi has none…just media hype and bandwagon effect!

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Omoluabi16(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Obi was.. is still my choice.

However, we know the north has the numbers with their billion underage voters. If Atiku wins this, then I won't be too pissed.He has displayed uncommon maturity over the years and is quite determined. I like how PDP at the national level have kept their eyes on the prize.

Meanwhile southern Nigeria Don tear each other bra finish. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Thegamingorca(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
I would never stoop down to vote for anyone based on tribe or religion!
I vote for people based on their political antecedents and Peter Obi has none…just media hype and bandwagon effect!

How can you say this nah. Why are you supporting another candidate out of spite for another one? What wrong did Peter Obi do to you?

What antecedent does your atiku profess to have other than fail to win elections?

How can a whole pH girl be supporting someone that dey caught his fellow party member with dollars trying to buy votes tomorrow in rivers.

Why do you see light and choose to enter darkness.
What is it you really want, tell me daughter of Zion
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Thegamingorca(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
Why would I argue with you about my religion when I know that you won’t believe me even if I recite all the Bible passages from old to New Testament?
Lol 😂
I would never stoop down to vote for anyone based on tribe or religion cos I’m not a bigot!

Daughter of Zion why are you standing for a man trying to buy votes?

Are you not tired?
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Mylove55(f): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku is winning..

Urchins! urchins!! Urchins!!!

Take your BP medication if you don't have we will give it for free contact this number 911

Urchins do the needful untreated BP is highly dangerous
is too late, even if sultan order all Fulani to vote for atiku, he will still lose,
There is no way atiku can win up to 10 state, but tinubu has already won 19 state, obi already won 7 state.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by BrutusOj(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Who no believe by now say the north is behind Atiku is a joker.

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu how Muslim Muslim market? You never see anything. Abokis go do you sege. Ntoooooor!
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by onuman: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Who cares for what the imams decided?
A Northern Fulani Muslim can't succeed a Nothern Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria.
Otherwise, the boundary lines of Arewa Islamic Republic that started to be drawn in 1999 shall be completed fully for an Arewa Islamic Republic governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal Justice system.
Don't take others for fools for tolerating the fraudulent 36 states political structure created by northern soldiers, which a Northern Fulani Muslim presidential candidate may exploit to succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim president.
Whenever southerners ask for political restructuring, north asks the south to come to the NASS for political restructuring, as if the southerners do not know that northern legislators unduly overpopulated the NASS due to the excess political representation drawn from the excess number of constituencies from the too many states sewed like seeds in the far north region. Land mass or population figures is never used as criterion to proliferate too many new states in one area of larger land mass or population, in a country formed by different regions.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
BrutusOj:
Who no believe by now say the north is behind Atiku is a joker.
it's quite obvious. They can't leave their own and vote for a drug baron

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Azumagcc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fake news
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mylove55:
is too late, even if sultan order all Fulani to vote for atiku, he will still lose,
There is no way atiku can win up to 10 state, but tinubu has already won 19 state, obi already won 7 state.
prof wehdone o.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Ritchiee: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
DOA
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by RtrevEzeugo1: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
ImperialYoruba:
Associations we never see or heard before popping out overnight.

They all have a date with INEC on Feb 25th. grin

We dey here.

You know betterr
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Omoluabi16(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
The last thing Peter obi needs is a religious or ethnic coloration, but some folks have been too emotional to understand. If he is ever presented as a Christian candidate then it's bye bye. The Muslims,imams and core north can afford to be immodest as they hold the aces.population and experience wise. Obi has really passed his message about his intent to save this country, but some of his followers no dey try. They say why big pastors no endorse am. All is a counter jumaat service somewhere in kano and it's game over.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Azumagcc:
Fake news
as the news no favour you abi?
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by teekay213(m): 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
SHINJA:
Where is Adeboye?

During Jonathan time he get mouth talk against Jonathan..

As e reach Tinubu time he no get voice again...

Hmmmmm..

Some Christian men of God no dey try at all...

Mk we dey support our own as Christians..

Adeboye fight him own Christian brother Jonathan just because of Buhari..

Do this men of God really hear from God?

he hasn't heard from God maybe election will hold or not😂😂😂
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Today is Friday, the sermon for today in all their prayer grounds go be vote for a northern Muslim
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
seguno2:

Thiefnuibu thought that he is today’s Abiola, and Atiku is Tofa of June 12, 1993.

Calculation gone wrong, even with bullion vans Lagosians’ money.
He lost the election the very day he said he said Buhari cried and that he was the one who pampered and encouraged Buhari. The cabal never forget and neither forgave him , that emiokan statement nailed his coffin . Since that day they CPC in APC started undermining him and started tilting towards atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Enemyofpeace: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
SHINJA:
Where is Adeboye?

During Jonathan time he get mouth talk against Jonathan..

As e reach Tinubu time he no get voice again...

Hmmmmm..

Some Christian men of God no dey try at all...

Mk we dey support our own as Christians..

Adeboye fight him own Christian brother Jonathan just because of Buhari..

Do this men of God really hear from God?

that baba get as e be jare. He dey do me like sey him na scam
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Azumagcc(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
123456789O:

https://twitter.com/oddy4real/status/1629113317137731584?t=z2bEWDQsayi9ZTujuA4jTg&s=19

You represent the NIMAN? Hahahahahahahaha! Fake news everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Mylove55(f): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
prof wehdone o.
the election of tomorrow is just cosmetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Mark Celebrates His 67th Birthday (photos) / Buhari Appoints Abonyi As Registrar Of EHORECON / Herdsmen Attacks: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari Over Benue Mass Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.