Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku (22406 Views)

Northern Imams Tell Members To Vote Atiku, Say Tinubu Can’t Recite Fatiha (Video / 'Peter Obi Paid Northern Imams To Preach Against Tinubu' -- Tinubu Supporter / Abacha's Daughter, Zainab Yakubu Lado Dan Marke Endorses Atiku - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Proudlyomonna: 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
we dont. Peter obi is not jesus christ. We need to start preaching jesus the way we preach obi . How many souls have you won this year for christ?

You are correct.
But We are at a critical time.
Terrorist upsurge is primarily dependant on Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement,if you have any Northern Christian as friend tell him to tell you how they are faring up North.
Christ Embassy and Winners, Anglican and Catholic all over Nija alone will deliver more than 5m votes.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Mike008(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Bad news for Bulabla.

No shaking for Obi

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
we dont. Peter obi is not jesus christ. We need to start preaching jesus the way we preach obi . How many souls have you won this year for christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by tishbite42: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
we afonjas are atikulated. Face your obi.
I'm sorry grin grin cheesy
My bad wink smiley
I never knew grin angry cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by lugado: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
All this endorsement don't work anymore. We don't have zombies in Nigeria again
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Amspecial: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mad goat muslim muslim ticket is what cow
Yamiriflathead:
Atiku and obi are banking on religious sentiments to win them the Elections. God will disgrace both of them tommorow

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by muhammaduyusufu: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
are fulanis not nigerians? You tribalist.
We Fulanis are born to rule grin.
Same way we are the Emirs in the North. Nigeria is ours to conquer.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by deji17: 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
A news from twitter and no verifiable source is pushed to front page? Some mode has been bribed by Atiku.
@seun.
@mind44
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by DMerciful(m): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
They endorsed Buhari in 2015, how far?
switlily25:

Oh yes!
Is it by force to endorse someone you don’t trust?
They know that Obi’s shady and they’ll rather remain neutral than support a fraud!
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
Fantastic. Lets go.
Atiku really suffered from obi and tinubu propaganda. Wike is also doing his own blackmailing the man. May atiku emerge victorious ovwr his enemies. Awon were.
Ase!!!
Atiku will emerge victorious and put his enemies in shame!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by tishbite42: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
madapcmod:

The political treachery they call sophistication will be tamed tomorrow
Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, and Asiwaju
History will be repeated in the most brutal way
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Hpesoj: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
some Nyamiri people came yesterday with their lies that Imam has endorsed Nyamiri presidential candidate...

I laugh...I have lived in the north and I know the level of their intolerant towards an average Christian...

I know how some Islamic sects came to flog us in the church during church program including the pastor.

I know you're lieing, but continue.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Atiku and obi are banking on religious sentiments to win them the Elections. God will disgrace both of them tommorow
Sharap and delete Atiku from your delusions!

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by leisuretym: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
I said it in 2014 Tinubu served the north in vain, the north believe a brother is always a brother, take a brother over a friend anyday anytime , Tinubu is a mere friend

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by HardMirror(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are correct.
But We are at a critical time.
Terrorist upsurge is primarily dependant on Religion as their major weapon towards their Islamization movement,if you have any Northern Christian as friend tell him to tell you how they are faring up North.
Christ Embassy and Winners, Anglican and Catholic all over Nija alone will deliver more than 5m votes.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
if you are a christian, which is more important christ or obi that is a useless human being? How many souls have you saved from hell in the past 8 years, not you are preaching obi up and down as if he is the savour. Better go and think about your life as a christian.
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by engrpheleeks(m): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
You are unfortunate. The person that chose Muslim-Muslim ticket, what is he banking on? Urchin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
Atiku is winning..

Urchins! urchins!! Urchins!!!

Take your BP medication if you don't have we will give it for free contact this number 911

Urchins do the needful untreated BP is highly dangerous
Lmao!
Urchins and zombies will cry tomorrow and I’ll use their tears to cook pepper soup!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by muhammaduyusufu: 4:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:

Ase!!!
Atiku will emerge victorious and put his enemies in shame!
Miyotti (Thank you) cool

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
we wont. E pain u they did not endorse obi.
Lmao!
E pain dem gan!!!!
The north will teach Obi and his uncouth fans a very bitter lesson!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Deepfeel(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
Fantastic. Lets go.
Atiku really suffered from obi and tinubu propaganda. Wike is also doing his own blackmailing the man. May atiku emerge victorious ovwr his enemies. Awon were.
Obidients have nothing against Atiku , in fact every obidient wants Atiku to win if peter obi doesn't win

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT ITS OWN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by madapcmod: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Abeyjide:
And I heard when passing by a mosque this afternoon where the imam said they should vote Tinubu. Na WaPo confusion

We are talking of Northern imams, you are talking of Yoruba Muslims mosque

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by snowball11(m): 4:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Yhen, yhen. yhen and yhen, yhen are banking on yhen, yhen, yhen. While your Gbola Tinubu is banking on muslim-muslim ticket to win! undecided

Idiotic candidate with an humongous baggage! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Deepfeel(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:

Lmao!
E pain dem gan!!!!
The north will teach Obi and his uncouth fans a very bitter lesson!
There is no bitter lesson for obi if Atiku wins , the bitter lesson will be learned by tinubu who claims to be a kingmaker

2 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Heavensent01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
why not since the Christain body, Pastors have disgrace themselves by involving in partisan politics, the two can play the games

imagine me going to a church and my pastor is saying he endorse my opposition leader, how does he expect APC members, appointee to feel in the church

after this election these shameless religion leaders are going to lose members whether Muslims and Christians

they've drawn this country backward, imagine peter obi using religion to canvass votes, which place in the bible has that happen?

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thegamingorca:
All Christians should endorse Peter Obi
You lie!!!
I’m a Christian from Rivers State and I support Atiku with my full chest!
You guys should stop blackmailing and coercing us to support a well packaged fraud like Obi!

3 Likes

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Curious345: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku is 100 trillion times better than Ahmed Escobar..

But he is just below Obi

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Padipadi(m): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
HardMirror:
Fantastic. Lets go.
Thunder fire u. Atiku is out

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by asanausana91: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu is banking on Muslim Muslim ticket thinking the north will fall for that rubbish.
God bless Atiku Abubbakar the incoming president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by switlily25(f): 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Coronavirus1:
When will christian Association endorse Obi ?
Never!!!
Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by madapcmod: 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
switlily25:
Kwa kwa kwa
Jungle don mature!
No Christian should frown at this cos Obi started it when he was busy jumping from one mega crusade to another and romancing different churches to manipulate pastors to endorse him so that their members will vote for him!
Na Obi start am o!
The Muslims have decided to play the religious and ethnic card and I see nothing wrong in that!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I’m a Christian but I’m pleased to see that Muslims are with Atiku…instead of Tinubu who thought he could win this election by choosing a Muslim vp!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

See how you like to yourself you said Obi started it by going to churches. Then concluded by saying Tinubu picked Muslim Muslim ticket.

Which of these happened first? Because I know there was primary election before campaign

1 Like

Re: Northern Imams Association Of Nigeria, NIMAN, Endorses Atiku by Class01: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
I don't blame Atiku on this religion card game.

Asiwaju started it.

First he picked a Muslim Muslim ticket in a bid for block vote.
Coming to his own region, he made it Yoruba Lokan. Told his people they have to reclaim Abiola's mandate, from there they made it Yoruba's agenda.

Obi has been visibly trying to get the entire Christian votes to him self .

So they all drank from same cup.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DSS And Police Clash At INEC Office In Imo / Do The Igbo Indigenous To South South Matter ? / Omoyele Sowore: ‘Saraki Will Be Jailed When I Become President’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.