Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. (1818 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Peter Obi 2023: Kwankwaso And A Missed Road To Presidency – Opinion / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by kollinzgee(m): 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Maybe i am a newbie in politics or i may be right,i wonder how tinubu will beat two political heavyweights in the north knowing how tribalistic and religious northerners are his vice isnt even a core hausafulani for that matter,and if you talk about vote buying Atiku has wads of dollars to spend too logic will always prevail over sentiments make we dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Digitron: 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
Impossible

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Moh247: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2023
Same way Abiola beat Tofa in North and Obasanjo beat Buhari in North

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Just wait and see how...no run when the results start coming in.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by kollinzgee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

Obasanjo was once a military head of state he already had ground.
Dont forget Abiola was denied the seat
From the body language of the cabal they dont want tinubu.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Moh247: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

Obasanjo was once a military head of state.

We are not in the military era... This is 2023 and the international comiunity are watching

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by luvmijeje(f): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
By aligning with bigger politicians. See those in Tinubu's corner.... Wammako, Ganduje, El-rufai, Shettima etc.

Tinubu have the Northern ruling Elites on his side.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by kollinzgee(m): 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

We are not in the military era... This is 2023 and the international comiunity are watching

International community will do nothing my dear,same international communitt ipob has being crying too and nothing has happened dey play.

3 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Moh247: 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

International community will do nothing my dear,same international communitt ipob has being crying too and nothing has happened dey play.

Everyone sees Ipob for what it is.. fools without hierarchy unlike APC and Tinubu a political party with national structure

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by kollinzgee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:

Everyone sees Ipob for what it is.. fools without hierarchy unlike APC and Tinubu a political party with national structure

Dey play
Nobody cares about you black monkeys the west wants you to go to war so they can sell you weapons,steal your resources and make money,so a time will come when urchins will look up to the international community,there was coup in mali what did the international community do?

3 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Kasiyya(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
A vote for Obi will give Tinubu victory.
Therefore, I urge all APC members to vote for Obi to facilitate Tinubu victory

6 Likes

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by shariff84: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

you are under estimating the power of Jagaba,iam in the north and I like kwankwasso but I know kwankwasso willnot win due to lack of party structure.Tinubu has planned to become president for long and he has alot of boys in the north he planted.
Normally,it's the time for Atiku to become president but PDP is slipt into 4 main PDP,NNPP, labour party and G5. Therefore no way Atiku can win for now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by press9jatv: 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by tungamaje: 8:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll
Would Atiku still become president if he wins in the north but doesn't in SE and SS which is unlikely? How does he intend to win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Hopium: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Like someone has rightly said:

- How did OBJ win Buhari?
- How did MKO beat Tofa?
- How did Buhari beat Jonathan?

It's simple. You align. You build structures. That's the lesson many southern newbies will learn tomorrow. Una parent know this but failed to teach you.

Tinubu always like talking about incentives. What's the incentives for El-Rufai, Wammako, Ganduje, etc to stay solidly behind Asiwaju? This is the kind of question you people should be asking instead of blindly following the blind man wey no sabi road.

Let me shock you: Tinubu has a stronger grip and influence in the north than Atiku. Yeah, I know - you disagree.

Instead of blindly hating Asiwaju, why not sit down and study him. No politician is as influential as him all over the country. Buhari self, the boundaries of the north is where his influence ends. You underestimate Jagaban a lot. A lot!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Hopium: 8:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

Dey play
Nobody cares about you black monkeys the west wants you to go to war so they can sell you weapons,steal your resources and make money,so a time will come when urchins will look up to the international community,there was coup in mali what did the international community do?

Na wetin we dey talk be this. Una go just open mouth waaa without thinking.

You must be a fo0l to think the international community with side with ipob against the FG of Nigeria. Mtchew!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by kollinzgee(m): 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:

Na wetin we dey talk be this. Una go just open mouth waaa without thinking.

You must be a fo0l to think the international community with side with ipob against the FG of Nigeria. Mtchew!

International communty will not side with Emilokan too he will loose woefully.

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Hopium: 8:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

International communty will not side with Emilokan too he will loose woefully.

Toh, we don hear.

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by SpatialKing(m): 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
I'm still wondering

After Insulting Buhari and his policies
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Emmy909: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dumb and daft wont see that bro, let them be sentimental, by 26th he go clear for there face

shariff84:
you are under estimating the power of Jagaba,iam in the north and I like kwankwasso but I know kwankwasso willnot win due to lack of party structure.Tinubu has plan to become president for long and he has alot of boys in the north he planted.
Normally,it's the time for Atiku to become president but PDP is slipt into 4 main PDP,NNPP, labour party and G5. Therefore no way Atiku can win for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by joshjc(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
I don't think anyone defeated buhari in the core north

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by haffaze777(m): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
E concern you?
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Goke7: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
With two northerners on the ballot and most big wigs in the north still with the APC that gives Tinubu the edge.

1 Like

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Minjim: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
kollinzgee:

Tinubu will defeat both Atiku and Kwakanso in the North.

The North aren't tribalistic. They know when to vote some they trust.

They've shown it before by voting Abiola against their own. Shettima is also a strong name in the North. He's going to win Bornu for ApC.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by maybet081: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kasiyya:
A vote for Obi will give Tinubu victory.
Therefore, I urge all APC members to vote for Obi to facilitate Tinubu victory
Exactly.
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by DMerciful(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tomorrow's election will be the first genuine election
Moh247:
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moh247:
Abiola was not Balabulistic na.....
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by OKOATA(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:
Like someone has rightly said:

- How did OBJ win Buhari?
- How did MKO beat Tofa?
- How did Buhari beat Jonathan?

It's simple. You align. You build structures. That's the lesson many southern newbies will learn tomorrow. Una parent know this but failed to teach you.

Tinubu always like talking about incentives. What's the incentives for El-Rufai, Wammako, Ganduje, etc to stay solidly behind Asiwaju? This is the kind of question you people should be asking instead of blindly following the blind man wey no sabi road.

Let me shock you: Tinubu has a stronger grip and influence in the north than Atiku. Yeah, I know - you disagree.

Instead of blindly hating Asiwaju, why not sit down and study him. No politician is as influential as him all over the country. Buhari self, the boundaries of the north is where his influence ends. You underestimate Jagaban a lot. A lot!
Even though I'm an Obedient I still give it to Jagaban in terms of Intelligency, that's the way of the Cartels, but with the use of BVAS there's nothing BAT can do, structures of vote buying is already destroyed, even people will collect the money and still vote their conscience and that's if they are able to buy the vote anyways. Tomorrow will be the freerest and fairest election in Nigeria. There's no super power to save anyone, the south will vote their own and the north will vote their own too.
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Hopium: 9:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
OKOATA:
Even though I'm an Obedient I still give it to Jagaban in terms of Intelligency, that's the way of the Cartels, but with the use of BVAS there's nothing BAT can do, structures of vote buying is already destroyed, even people will collect the money and still vote their conscience and that's if they are able to buy the vote anyways. Tomorrow will be the freerest and fairest election in Nigeria. There's no super power to save anyone, the south will vote their own and the north will vote their own too.

When they say structure, you guys always think it's vote buying.

Una go learn tomorrow.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by OKOATA(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Hopium:

When they say structure, you guys always think it's vote buying.

Una go learn tomorrow.
You and this phrase una go learn, what you should first ask yourself is will BAT have the required 25% in 24 states? The SE and SS comprises of 10 states, minus 10 from his 24 states and see what's left of it, Jagaban can't make 25% in any SE and SS states. Make una dey calm down.
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by garfield1: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
Digitron:
Impossible

Very possible
Re: How Will Tinubu Beat Kwankwaso And Atiku In The North?. by Digitron: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
garfield1:

Very possible

How?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To South East Votes? / Trouble For Keyamo: Pakistani Drug Lord Who He Defrauded Of $400,000 Set Free Fr / Supporters Of APC Tried To Bribe Obidient With $15000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.