Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections (48193 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by FireUpNow(m): 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Osinbajo I know will never vote for APC tongue
I bet with my left leg that Osinbajo will NEVER vote for Tinubu just like Wike will NOT vote for Atiku
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Coronavirus1: 11:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
No road in osinbajo community
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by SALIMAN(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
It's over bruh , your next going is hand over or visit to villa , 8 years done!! It's turn by turn
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Zeezenho: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
REDshouse:
What role has Obi ever played in Osinbajo's life and personal achievement

Isinbanjo no be urchin.he have a mind of his own.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by YungMillionaire: 11:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
coolOsinbajo I know will never vote for APC tongue
Massiveglory:
I wont be suprised if osinbanjo votes PODATTI. PODATTI is a national assignment irrespective of party affiliation.
shuttox:
He is voting Peter obi
peter0071:
Osibanjo votes for Peter Obi
amanda2013:
This man will not vote for Tinubu
Almiron:
He's gonna vote for Atiku, no sane person go vote for baba blue.
Person wey no normal

Keep fooling yaselves

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by calabardick(m): 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

APC will not win in his ward
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Zeezenho: 11:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
igwebuike01:

Afonjas are so narrow minded. Election is not about reward for personal favor. It's about the future of over 200 million people

That's why they are Afonjas sons of falling demons they don't think long term.ilorin is an example.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by otuomasirichi: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for Shettima.
Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima.
Know this and know peace.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by YungMillionaire: 11:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Everyone of them has a village.None is from Lagos.Lagos was Nigerias capital before Abuja.So no one should claim Lagos as his/her state of origin.

Go to Isale Eko and mouth this rubbish...let me check something.

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Proudlyomonna: 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
one mistake u igbos keep making us that u donโ€™t understand d Yorubas so u assume a lot n when they clear your doubt u will start shouting betrayal

Hope u wonโ€™t call osinbajo betrayal when tinubu wins his polling unit

And here we go again with the Igbo ahhh ๐Ÿ˜, Igbo eeehh grin Igbo yooooo grin grin grin you can never ever survive a day without doing Igbo Tribal hate with passion yet you think this is not what you are destined to do all the days of your life grin grin๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
If Osibanjo likes let him vote for an agenda that has no place in the Christian Faith,na him sabi.
Nija Christians even Apc Northern Christians say a big NO to Muslim-muslim agenda e get why,We will not use bcus of our Tribal difference put ourselves into a bigger mess.
At least We are still contending with them up North,every agenda to shift dis madness down South will be resisted outrightly with an unexpected reaction.
We know fully well that Religion is the greatest weapon Terrorist use towards their Islamization agenda, infact without Religion they can never survive. Support Muslim-muslim agenda is pure madness especially when it's got to do with the same Apc calamity we know.
APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by crowther15(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
I wont be suprised if osinbanjo votes PODATTI.
PODATTI is a national assignment irrespective of party affiliation.
It's quite dicey. I won't be surprised if He vote for Jagaban. Never can tell. It is expected to vote for APC, but......

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by ChicagoBar(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Odale
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Reference(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Looking very lonely..... everything.... is.... about to end.... leaving the thoughts.... of what could have been.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by tellwisdom: 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Oh he no longer lives in Abuja??
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by chigoizie7(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
We have been seeing pictures of front runners of this elections going back home to vote. Why is tinubu not showing us where he is?
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by KingNom(m): 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
The man we Love

Kindly find out below, the the truth about Southern Kaduna Groups' choice for Presidency: https://www.nairaland.com/7584397/southern-kaduna-group-didnt-endorse#121205694
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by ycat: 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
The term "short man the devil" always comes to mind when I see Osinbajo.
It will soon be over within 24 hours and everyone can finally rest.
Urchinpainer:

Osibanjo is really pained about this election. The man would be regretting no dumping APC on time.
For once he didn't attend any Tinubu rally. In fact, most of APC contestants at the primaries are not campaigning with Tinubu
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by BEDMON1900: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

When he's not insane
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by ddray29: 11:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

Where did d votes from primary come from?
So you comparing primary with general election? I shame for you....Oya call your delegates to come vote him in ...adan.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Enemyofpeace: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
I'm sure he will not vote for Tinubu
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Kulgid(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
REDshouse:
What role has Obi ever played in Osinbajo's life and personal achievement
If this is how people with sense think, then count me out.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by ycat: 12:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is the only one standing between them and the taking over of Lagos. The Pdp in Lagos has given their blessings and said igbos should be governor in Lagos, so the issue is really personal to them, very personal!
bukkysam:
Can someone please give me a reason why ibo people dislike tinubu?
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Kulgid(m): 12:04am On Feb 25, 2023
chigoizie7:
We have been seeing pictures of front runners of this elections going back home to vote. Why is tinubu not showing us where he is?
The carpenter that made this table didnt put legs. Pls just leave it the way it is.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Osinbanjo and Ambode will forever have my respect for not jettisoning the APC Sheep.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by ycat: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Yeah! So the cabal can order him around!
No smart tribe sends stupidd people to represent them.
Himtulie247:
Na dis man supposed dey on APC ballot paper ! cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Godspikin: 12:44am On Feb 25, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Everyone of them has a village.

None is from Lagos.

Lagos was Nigerias capital before Abuja.

So no one should claim Lagos as his/her state of origin.

Now that Abuja is the capital why are you people not claiming Abuja?

Why Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Agonglo17: 12:52am On Feb 25, 2023
TheRareGem1:

https://twitter.com/akandeoj/status/1629193300476366848?t=PEPwoZBuVP9kbKcbSJeMRA&s=08

No one cares babe, your man belongs to yesterday now

You need to move on, let his wife comfort him tongue
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by GardenOfGod(m): 1:18am On Feb 25, 2023
At least we know where Osibanjo is from. Where is Tinubu from? And will he vote in his own village? grin grin
FreeStuffsNG:
Iyena nice. His former VGC constituency can rest for now.

My outgoing VP deserves to rest and vote in Ikenne. Well done sir.Ikenne is 10001% BATified.
check my signature for free stuffs!
A question no APC supporter has been able to answer since 1999
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Dchampion65: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2023
smiley001:

Peter obi nominated him to be Vice president of Nigeria?
Peter obi appointed him as commissioner?

You fools over rate yourself ooo.

Dey play.

You have time to reply a man reasoning with his anus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Revealed: How Fayose Was Disgraced At Ado Monarch Daughter's Church Wedding / Peter Obi's Supporters Unfollow, Block PDP On Twitter, Threaten Reno Omokri / AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.