Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,330 members, 7,829,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections (48208 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Taiggarr: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Tannhauser:

See this shameless one that was just recruited, or you think we don't know? It's amazing how many new monikers were created in FEBRUARY 2022

You are a BASTQRD!!!

Where were you when I was voting in Lagos in 1993

Who is this toddler?

Ohh because I joined Nairaland with this particular moniker of mine a few years back?

Hey you little lad..

I know I am old enough to birth your WRETCHED ILLITERATE PEASANT MISCREANT life..

Look at this useless small boy..

Is it not after ENDSARS in 2020 October that your likes started to follow Politics..

What Effrontery!
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Enyimbamercedes: 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
The VP will not vote for BAT
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Gaabasky: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Curious345:
Your fadar told you to write this ?

That is Ipob or Obidient trademark.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Enyimbamercedes:
The VP will not vote for BAT

Tinubu does not need his vote. He should go and vote for Atiku. His vote is a wasted vote and cancer to Tinubu's vote. Tinubu never knew him from Adam. It was Bayo Onanuga that robbed a man who served and laboured for Tinubu the position of Attorney General of Lagos and brought him.

He should go and enjoy his benefits and pensions as VP for life. His vote is not needed.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
amanda2013:
This man will not vote for Tinubu
Yes, because he is a bitter soul even as a Pastor.
I won't be surprised if he should vote for Obi.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by bukkysam(f): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2023
ycat:
Tinubu is the only one standing between them and the taking over of Lagos. The Pdp in Lagos has given their blessings and said igbos should be governor in Lagos, so the issue is really personal to them, very personal!
They are just bunch of ingrates, what they are doing here no single Yoruba can try it in their God forsaken land.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Sholaco: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2023
A very useless man
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Naijanascam: 10:36am On Feb 25, 2023
stuffs2002:

IPOB can say anything. After all, they said Buhari was dead and Nigeria was being ruled by Jubrin from Sudan

Wake up and face reality and stop living in illusions
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Almiron: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2023
CaptainFM1:

If Tinubu wins, I swear that's how I will be raising my hands whenever the "Irrational Anthem of Nigeria" is being sang anywhere I am in the world;
imagine the embarrassment on a world stage, like the UN or so, the old hag will never smell aso rock
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Taiggarr: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2023
Tannhauser:

See this shameless one that was just recruited, or you think we don't know? It's amazing how many new monikers were created in FEBRUARY 2022

Your 8 years of FEROCIOUS WAILING has commenced..

I pray it doesn't give you a Heart Attack or puts you on a wheelchair permanently..

Goodluck on your journey!
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Taiggarr: 8:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Tannhauser:

I am old enough to birth someone your age...take it from me..or leave it.

You are using registration of a moniker on Nairaland to judge if I am in your ilk?

You guys come PREDESTINED as NUMBSKULLS by God himself and then nutured more by your UNTHINKING sentimental wretched parents to be BLAND upstairs..what a Generation..
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by BATified2023: 9:39pm On Mar 10, 2023
igwebuike01:

How many votes does yorubas have. If you stick with your tribal brother why do you expect votes elsewhere. Lol
I promise to vote u when tinubu wins

Shame on u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / $30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Abba Kyari Transferring To Lagos For Additional Care And Observation - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.