Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections (48214 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Osinbajo Inspects Maiden Landing Of Cargo Plane In Ikenne, Ogun State / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Demurray: 5:23am On Feb 25, 2023
The Obidents who are saying if Osibanjo is the flagbearer of the APC , it would have been better. Na big LIE. They ( Obidents will castigate him since he serves under APC and Buhari they call devil and clueless.
To be sincere, Obidents don't know what they want, (Osibanjo/Peter Obi )they only know what they dislike In the person of Tinubu , The person they castigated in the past(Obi) now the saint of today just because of their hatred for Tinubu.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by DrAkpamudehe: 5:32am On Feb 25, 2023
smiley001:

Peter obi nominated him to be Vice president of Nigeria?
Peter obi appointed him as commissioner?

You fools over rate yourself ooo.

Dey play.

These are kids you are responding to
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Offpoint1: 5:41am On Feb 25, 2023
BATified2023:
emeka

Where did d votes from primary come from?
You damn know it came from BILLS lots of them.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by jeremiah123: 5:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Pastor nor use VGC again na wa very soon na Sapele Delta go be e polling unit
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by ZiktotheWorld: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2023
REDshouse:
What role has Obi ever played in Osinbajo's life and personal achievement
He can as well betray the Role player, Talk with Wisdom, u aren't Osibanjo
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by chloedogie(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2023
igwebuike01:

How many votes does yorubas have. If you stick with your tribal brother why do you expect votes elsewhere. Lol

Your answer is in the picture below. You can compare the South West with your region and be sad boy.

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by NovusHomo(m): 5:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by SensualMan: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine what Buhari assigned to the Vice president of Nigeria as his vehicle grin grin where councillors are even using LX570 bulletproof.
Buhari really reduced this sage to nothing.

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by victorv12(m): 6:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Osinbajo I know will never vote for APC tongue

Are you is father or uncle?
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Eastprince101(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2023
See brilliant fine man! But this evil establishment chose to present an old crook n drug peddler for president. It will not succeed
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Ayk8: 6:29am On Feb 25, 2023
_Tinubu is typing_ 💯
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by SouthernPlateau: 6:34am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Almiron post=121201496]He's gonna vote for Atiku, no sane person go vote for baba blue.
Person wey no normal[/quote

He looks like German Cricket in Pinocchio grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Obiebanks007(m): 6:38am On Feb 25, 2023
smiley001:

Peter obi nominated him to be Vice president of Nigeria?
Peter obi appointed him as commissioner?

You fools over rate yourself ooo.

Dey play.

That was then cos things have changed, this is libration.

And if pyo was his boy why didn't he step down for bulaba towards the primaries as other cowards did ?? Pyo believe Nigeria's loved him more than bulaba but he was betrayed by bulaba, now think pyo will stand for bulaba??

Pyo is learned so I believe his obident.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Gaabasky: 6:43am On Feb 25, 2023
He may be voting Atiku sa. Perhaps one of the elements ElRufai was referring to
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by PJ123: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2023
FireUpNow:

I bet with my left leg that Osinbajo will NEVER vote for Tinubu just like Wike will NOT vote for Atiku

Look at you, betting with an important part of your body needed to fulfill your destiny on politicians that do not know you. If he eventually votes for Tinubu which he will most likely do, what will become of your leg because of Obi and Tinubu that do not know you. May God have mercy on you.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Gaabasky: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Tenumootito:
Ikenne people should ask him what he did for his home town for 8 years as VP??
No bank in ikenne , Ikenne has rubber plantation, can't he use his VP position to strengthen polymer chemistry research.??

To me he messed up.
No single development in ikenne credited to his name not to talk of Ikenne LG as a whole.
Anyone with what he did in Ikenne should come out and tell us with evidence...forget speaking or oratory display

That guy hmmm make I no talk wetin dey my mind. But Osinbajo is just an opportunistic.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Allisgud: 6:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Oga osinbajo ur rent remain 100 days
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Gaabasky: 7:00am On Feb 25, 2023
bukkysam:
Can someone please give me a reason why ibo people dislike tinubu?

1. For choosing his daughter to be Iyaloja they were expecting Madam Chiamaka of Enugu state to be Iyaloja of Lagos State
2. For pushing them to be paying taxes and closing shops intermittently in Ladipo because of dirty environment when they failed to respect the rules.
3. For supporting Jonathan in 2011 but failed to do d same thing in 2015 when Jonathan himself trying to betrayed the interest of his party
4. Envy. That is why his businesses were burned down during endsar palaver, burning TV, and targeting BRT and other LASG even though Tinubu is not the governor neither the President

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Menclothing: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2023
So many kids on this platform

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Alliswell248: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Keep playing....he is not an hypocrite.
He came to limelight on apc platform.
Did you read that he was holding series of meetings with apc members?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Alliswell248: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2023
BossGerald:

Dis one still dey play grin...dey here dey call your papa fool, you go dey alright las las.

Osinbajo is Obedient.

Enjoy your self deceit....
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by saintrow1: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2023
BATified2023:
one mistake u igbos keep making us that u don’t understand d Yorubas so u assume a lot n when they clear your doubt u will start shouting betrayal

Hope u won’t call osinbajo betrayal when tinubu wins his polling unit

You even have time to reply that omo elede 🐷
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Curious345: 7:55am On Feb 25, 2023
This man will vote obi
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Curious345: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Your fadar told you to write this ?
Gaabasky:

1. For choosing his daughter to be Iyaloja they were expecting Madam Chiamaka of Enugu state to be Iyaloja of Lagos State
2. For pushing them to be paying taxes and closing shops intermittently in Ladipo because of dirty environment when they failed to respect the rules.
3. For supporting Jonathan in 2011 but failed to do d same thing in 2015 when Jonathan himself trying to betrayed the interest of his party
4. Envy. That is why his businesses were burned down during endsar palaver, burning TV, and targeting BRT and other LASG even though Tinubu is not the governor neither the President
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Curious345: 7:57am On Feb 25, 2023
I can swear on my dad's grave that osibanjo will not vote Tinubu
PJ123:

Look at you, betting with an important part of your body needed to fulfill your destiny on politicians that do not know you. If he eventually votes for Tinubu which he will most likely do, what will become of your leg because of Obi and Tinubu that do not know you. May God have mercy on you.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Johnthesuccess: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

Mumu people. Can we bet it? He will deliver his polling unit for BAT. Can we?
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by perdollar(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Where WL Tinubu vote now?
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by FireUpNow(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2023
PJ123:

You truly made to laugh because you didn't get the deeper meaning of what I said. When I said leg literally it's not leg I mean. God have mercy on you and grant you insight as well as deeper understanding.
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by peter0071(m): 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
I love fooling myself.... by the end of the day, we go know who is fooling who
YungMillionaire:

Keep fooling yaselves

Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Kulgid(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2023
REDshouse:
is that how to answer simple question ....

Definitely u are senseless
see someone with sense that is replying a senseless person. See ur life
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by mechanics(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cool

hahhaha
Re: VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Backpedal:

The disgrace at the polls that Tinubu is about to face; especially in the north

I hope his heart can stomach it cheesy grin

Watch out for Jigawa and Sokoto states

Watch out for Bauchi and Gombe states grin

Forget about disgrace. I am talking about Osinbajo, Obasanjo, Doyin Okupe and the old man Ayo Adebanjo. I spent 6 years in the university in IBO land several years ago, can IBO elders antagonize an IBO man in a crucial election? If Ayo Adebanjo, Doyin Okupe and Obasanjo had not supported OBI at the beginning he would have been nobody today in the contest.

People can only follow you from another tribe if you have home support of your strategic elders and well respected nobles among your people following you. My younger brother was given a Chieftaincy some years ago. On the day of the installation ceremony, they stopped the ceremony after about three hours because they observed some key and well known members of the family were not around. I was the person that called and pleaded with them to come to the palace before the ceremony continued. Osinbajo was used to ridicule Tinubu ambition. When Tinubu indicated interest to contest about 90% of the APC contestants have no gut to come out. They used Osinbajo as a cover to ridicule Tinubu.

Bayo Onanuga who brought Osinbajo to Tinubu to replace the man chosen by Tinubu as Lagos State Attorney General worked against the destiny of the man that had laboured for Tinubu and whom Tinubu had promised to reward to bring a man who never knew Tinubu never contributed anything. Bayo Onanuga has provided life pension and entitlements to a man who cannot be trusted.

From personal experience, he will be adequately compensated by the Villa Cabal for being used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Monkeys Swallow N70m Northern Senators Forum Money - Sen Shehu Sani / Ministries With Highest Allocations In Buhari’s Budget For 2020 / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.