Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout (14871 Views)

Bvas:One Big Plus In This Election Cycle, The KKKs Records Low Voters Turnouts / There Will Be Low Voters Turnout In The North In 2023 / South East Has Highest Voters Turnout Online And Twitter- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by SuperBlack: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
As for me and my friends,

We don't have Cash problem in going out to VOTE FOR PETER OBI

We have made available some few buses that will transport people with PVC to their polling units tomorrow,

I came to Nigeria few days ago to cast my vote for Peter Obi,

Not because I'm Hungry, but because I want Nigeria to be Better than what Buhari and Tinubu have kept it to be,

Whatever it will cost me to make sure that people go out to vote tomorrow, I will sure do it,

WE'RE ALREADY FOR BETTER NIGERIA.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Parachoko: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:
I am on ground in South West, Nigeria. I will be voting tomorrow. Canvassers and party loyalist have been at the houses of various politicians for cash disbursement. I can authoritatibely tell you that there is no/limited cash for vote buying.
I asked potential voters, and they said they may not come out to vote is they will not be given cash. Therefore, low turnout of voters may be recorded.
We will know if you're right or wrong in few hours time
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Tonylyte(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
We want it that way. True Nigerians will go out and vote still.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Hassanmaye(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:
I am on ground in South West, Nigeria. I will be voting tomorrow. Canvassers and party loyalist have been at the houses of various politicians for cash disbursement. I can authoritatibely tell you that there is no/limited cash for vote buying.
I asked potential voters, and they said they may not come out to vote is they will not be given cash. Therefore, low turnout of voters may be recorded.
Is the same thing here in kaduna we are waiting for money if not I will not waste my time
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Leebeedo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na una sabi. Let me say this here, nobody, I repeat nobody should reach out to me on here begging for help after this election. If y'all can't get it right, then una never suffer reach.

3 Likes

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by shariff84: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
we pray that to happen in the SW and insha Allah it will. But in north we will all come out and vote Atiku like it's a judgement day, and I know those Obi_idiots too will come out cus they genuinely started believing they'll win
you will be chock tomorrow because alot of northerners willnot vote,they are disappointed with this buhari.

1 Like

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Tony4000: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2023
That can only happen in south west, suffer never tire them, we the south easterners are coming out in mass to vote tomorrow… enough is enough!!!
Vote LP👨‍👩‍👧
Vote OBI/DATTI
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:

Excuse me are they paying them to vote or what?

That is a criminal offence.

if they don't want to vote let the rest at home pls let those who want to change the country vote.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by RuddyFusion(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:

I took leave from work, travelled long distance with my own money to come VOTE.......What is no money no vote? abeg make we hear word
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:

SEE AT BOLD

At bold vote buying has been going on recently especially in lagos state.

At bold, I then asked if I am not given cash means I will not come out to vote!!!!

What an irony.
Vote wisely tomorrow my fellow Naija people.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by IfnobeGod20: 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tick the boxes before you make decision of whom to vote for tomorrow. Don't vote for any person to punish anyone or tribe, if you do so, you're only indirectly punishing yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by coleon(m): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:
Rubbish talk! Anybody that needs to be induced with cash before voting in the first place does not deserve to vote.
What exactly is wrong with a lot of Nigerians to insist on money to be paid to deteine your destiny for the next 4 years.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by mvem(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:
u igbos will cry tomorrow
stop tribalism ...stop it !!

Africa should grow beyond this tribal hate we see across all African countries

2 Likes

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by felzokugo(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
U lie sir...it will stire voters to com out and vote d party they wish to better lives.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:

Obidients are not gonna wait to be paid to troop out to vote.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:

That is certain!

2 Likes

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Enemyofpeace: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
*_The foreign election observers are here. Let's welcome Ayyatola Beatrice from Cambodia.

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by ModCaller: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
They are very stupid people - no apologies!

Those idiots are the problem of this country.

They should stay back in their homes.

I will call the EFCC the moment I see anyone involved in vote-buying or selling.

Thank God they have publicly released their numbers for speed dial.

Nigerians must have sense by force.

May God bless Buhari for taking a bold step to stop this madness!

There is a saying in Yankee that snitches get stitches.

Mind your business o. There is no joy in the country now o. Both the poor and rich dey vex now o.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by tsephanyah(f): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
shariff84:
you will be chock tomorrow because alot of northerners willnot vote,they are disappointed with this buhari.
so what? SE voting tinubu is that where.... Hmm! mtsww
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by jaxxy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
BATified2023:

there are igbos in apc or is it now acn oo.

anyways enemies of democracy and tribal bigots will surely cry 2moro.

infact I heard the crying has started 2day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Isabi4lov: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
So people still need stipend for them to carry out their rights as a citizen.

Nigeria has a very long way to go , we have a lot of educated illiterates around us , forget the packaging, nothing dey their brain .
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by SuperBlack: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tonylyte:
We want it that way. True Nigerians will go out and vote still.

Yes, No True Nigerian that have gone through a lot, that will wish to stay back home,

We're taking back Nigeria

1 Like

Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by zinaunreal(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na lie
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by atdscentofwater: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
exactly
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by tenpipsperday: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
The op is stylishly asking for money.

Your money perishet with you.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by ipobarecriminals: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
sad..They still want people to queue under the sun. It shall never be well with Godwin Emefiele
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by beejay85: 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Polling booths are within trekkable distances. Money isn't needed really except uninformed, useless voters who still believe in status quo
Not always so...4 years is A long time. People relocate and with our harsh economic conditions,the least concern of people is to move/ transfer their polling unit.
For those that fall under this category, except for extreme love for their candidate of choice,it hard to find their way to their booths
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by felzokugo(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
we pray that to happen in the SW and insha Allah it will. But in north we will all come out and vote Atiku like it's a judgement day, and I know those Obi_idiots too will come out cus they genuinely started believing they'll win

Do u knw dat d north hv d most backward pipo in nigeria? They'll blindly vote nonsense.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by zinaunreal(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Finesse247:

Who do you think you are.... my friend shift... grin
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by IbileIfe: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Ko si owo, kosi ibo.
No money, no vote.

The cash crunch left the poor masses broke, dejected and hungry.
They are now desperate for any amount of cash they can get from anyone and anywhere.
The most affected are supporters of Peter Obi and the Labour Party.
Forget all the hype and noise online by only about 5000 supporters of Peter Obi.
I have been tracking them by comments in monitoring the presidential campaigns. Majority of the poor masses will sell their votes for as low as N1, 000 per person.
They will be asked to swear and you know that majority of Nigerians fear Juju more than God.
They will collect the money and vote as asked.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by Saladdin: 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
Voter apathy will be much in the SW, followed by the North.

However, it is an open secret that account details are being submitted today to politician's, and I believe it'll continue tomorrow.

Buhari only made Nigerians to undergo excruciating pains in the name of curbing vote buying. The irony is that vote buying will even be more pronounced this time.

Buhari abeg do and go.
Re: No/limited Cash Will Cause Low Voters Turnout by felzokugo(m): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2023
tungamaje:
I know there is definitely going to be voter apathy in the SW. Many of them know their tribe didn't present a saleable candidate. When you ask them who they wish to vote, many usually reply that God should just give Nigerians a better leader. This shows they aren't confident in their man
Very correct! Dats d cowardice nature of d yorubas...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibb's Hidden Treasure / 120m Nigerians Without Electricity - FG / No Electricity Protest Going On In Akure City, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.