Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because (617 Views)

1 John Kjv (whoever does not love does not know GOD, because GOD is love) / Jesus Knew The World Won't Receive The Spirit Of God Because They Can't See Him / Why It Is Wrong To Tell Nigerians To Dump God Because Of The Prosperity In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
By Tomorrow 25 February 2023 nigerians would go out to exercise their franchise ,and all hands has been on Deck .

Campaigns and consultations here and there .
Prophecies were coming From different quarters ,and I have receive mine .

I am not an holder of the office of a prophet
But I felt strongly led to share this .

Tinubu will win the election not because he was or is the one chosen by God but because most Christians don't contend for the kingdom like the sons of the bond woman does .
(The will of their god comes first be for any other thing )

And by choosing a Muslim Muslim ticket Satan would prefer he win so has to create an opportunity to trampled down the church .

I don't believe tinubu is a religious extremist ,neither do I believe he has intentions to islamize Nigeria but his victory would pave way for another set of Muslim Muslim ticket which could include an Islamic extremist who would threaten the existence of the church .

(His emergence alone will shake Christianity in Nigeria )

The body of Christ I believe is not prepared to influence the political spehere .
( like their islamic counterparts )
The choice of peter obi only came because of the muslim Muslim ticket not because the church has fully come to term with the mandate to be a producer of leaders over this nation.

God agenda for this season is revival .
We are in a season of revival ,and God has been seeking for a way to awaken the entire church in Nigeria .
And tinubu's victory will become a thing of great concern for the church which would then make the church leaders see the need for unity ,strategizing , collectivity ,and ones in the body of Christ .

Tinubu's victory would awaken the church ,and christian leaders would see where they have failed and some will take up the burden to redeem the coming generation from the beast they allowed to breath .

God want to revive the church but the people aren't responding much .

Tinubu's victory would awaken the church to see the need for men of fire to arise from among us.

Help us ho lord .
Re: 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by SaintNegro77: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Fallacy of blind religion and it's followers. You have no God, desist from betting joints.
Re: 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2023
SaintNegro77:
Fallacy of blind religion and it's followers. You have no God, desist from betting joints.

I don't speak by sentiment .
Tinubu is not my preferred candidate ,but he has done what somebody of something required .

His Muslim Muslim ticket
And other sacrifices he has made would stand for him because others have not given as much as he gave

From whom much is required much will be given.

1 Like

Re: 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Prophecy fulfilled
Re: 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by HISSCRIBE1995: 8:08am On Mar 01, 2023
SaintNegro77:

Can you see now that I am not blind .
I didn't write that because I felt like writing
,I was inspired to write that and as I wrote
It was fulfilled .
Re: 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by kb83(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Hey! Stop confusing people being a Muslim Muslim President doesn't mean, Muslim control the world, only the president of a banana republic like Nigeria, The World 🌎 is in the hands of Christians get your facts straight.
Re: 2023 :election Prophecy : Tinubu Will Win Against The "Will Of God "Because by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:18am On Mar 04, 2023
kb83:
Hey! Stop confusing people being a Muslim Muslim President doesn't mean, Muslim control the world, only the president of a banana republic like Nigeria, The World 🌎 is in the hands of Christians get your facts straight.

The world is not in the hands of Christians but in Satan's hands .
Satan is the god of this world ,
We only wrestle to reign in his domain having been delivered from his authority through Christ .

(1) (Reply)

To Question God's Existence Is To Question If We Should Do The Good He Says / Honda Car Owners,this News Is For You / Arguments For Theism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.