Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Prediction On The Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prediction On The Presidential Election (1353 Views)

My Prediction On States Peter Obi Will Win And States He Will Get 25% Required / Deji Adeyanju: My Prediction Remains That Tinubu Will Win The 2023 Election / Jega: Prediction On Nigeria’s Breakup May Be Fulfilled (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
Pls this is purely my prediction.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is going to win.
How?

He wins 17 or more states from the 4 zones of NE, NW, NC and SW; and get at least 25% in all the States in those regions including the FCT

Obi is going to win like 6 or 7 states and Atiku wins the rest.

Save this page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by immortalcrown(m): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
So, who does your prediction have as the winner of the election?
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
immortalcrown:
So, who does your prediction have as the winner of the election?

Read again na, I wrote it up there - Tinubu

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by freetowns: 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
success1smyn:

How?

He wins 17 or more states from the 4 zones of NE, NW, NC and SW; and get at least 25% in all the States in those regions including the FCT

Save this page.

Can you also give me the lottery numbers? Mumu

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
freetowns:

Can you also give me the lottery numbers? Mumu

Easily identified. Part of the headless mob.

Sorry if I hurt you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by YungMillionaire: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please where is Obi gonna get 6 or 7 states?

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 11:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Please where is Obi gonna get 6 or 7 states?

He should get at least 4 out of the 5 SE states and 2/3 from the SS.

Or what's your own prediction?
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by Workch: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
success1smyn:

How?

Save this page.
he will even win 36 states. 🤣
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by YungMillionaire: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2023
success1smyn:

He should get at least 4 out of the 5 SE states and 2/3 from the SS.

Or what's your own prediction?

Which states in the SS?

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Which states in the SS?

I don't want to specify as this is only a prediction.

You can share your own too
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by YungMillionaire: 12:10am On Feb 25, 2023
success1smyn:

I don't want to specify as this is only a prediction.

You can share your own too

Bro, SS (except Rivers and CrossRiver) are solidly PDP.
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 6:31am On Feb 25, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Bro, SS (except Rivers and CrossRiver) are solidly PDP.

I think he should win like 2 states.
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by Didijiji: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2023
You be mumu o
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Didijiji:
You be mumu o

Haha, why can't you just make your own prediction and go, must you insult someone?
If you are pained then don't open the thread, abi na by force?

2 Likes

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by Nice2023(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2023
success1smyn:

How?

Save this page.

U didn't say anything Mr man.
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 7:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice2023:

U didn't say anything Mr man.

I said Tinubu to win simple

1 Like

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by Didijiji: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
success1smyn:

Haha, why can't you just make your own prediction and go, must you insult someone?
If you are pained then don't open the thread, abi na by force?
E no far again na
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Didijiji:
E no far again na

Sure
But you don't have to call anybody mumu for saying their own prediction/expectation, that's childish
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by IVORY2009(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2023
success1smyn:

How?

Save this page.

Tinubu will not will today, the only way he Tinubu can win today's election, is if vote buying is allowed.
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 9:18am On Feb 25, 2023
IVORY2009:

Tinubu will not will today, the only way he Tinubu can win today's election, is if vote buying is allowed.

Ok sir
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
My prediction is coming through.

But sincerely, LP's Obi really tried. They actually destroyed Atiku's chances and give Tinubu victory
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
As it stands

Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2023
Congrats to our President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

My prediction came through, but Peter Obi really tried. Please let's shun violence and embrace the reality on ground. No election will be canceled.

Atiku and Obi, pls pick up your phones and do the needful

God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by WhizdomXX(m): 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
success1smyn:
Congrats to our President Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

My prediction came through, but Peter Obi really tried. Please let's shun violence and embrace the reality on ground. No election will be canceled.

Atiku and Obi, pls pick up your phones and do the needful

God bless Nigeria.
Your prediction failed in FCT.
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by success1smyn(m): 10:55am On Mar 01, 2023
WhizdomXX:

Your prediction failed in FCT.
Ok sir, but check well, I never said he will win 25% in FCT, thesame issue with people misinterpreting the constitution. Obi really tried - yes
Re: My Prediction On The Presidential Election by WhizdomXX(m): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2023
success1smyn:

Ok sir, but check well, I never said he will win 25% in FCT, thesame issue with people misinterpreting the constitution. Obi really tried - yes
Okay thanks. The Constitution is clear sha.

(1) (Reply)

What Did Sanwo Olu Do For Lagos? / President Buhari Make Tinubu ‘heir To His Throne Of Corruption. USA Prof / Why Are APC Propagandists insinuating That rtually All Northerners Voted Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.