Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (96227 Views)

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Ayk8: 10:53am On Feb 25, 2023
OBI overseeing which infrastructure drive? Pls, show me the ones he drove in ANAMBRA!

NO LET ME SLAP YOU THERE!

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Tvegas(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Tinubu now leading in Gombe and Adamawa including Oyo
Guy campaign has ended you should rest, you are constituting nuisance with your constant messages.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by ojsmscom(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2023
10:53 am,no material or Inec official sighted at unec ENUGU...INEC SHOU NOT COOK UP SUSPICION OOO

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Agbadocassava: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2023
ojsmscom:
10:53 am,no material or Inec official sighted at unec ENUGU...INEC SHOU NOT COOK UP SUSPICION OOO

Simon Ekpa don warn una

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Agbadocassava: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2023
No election in Biafra land

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by NwaIdeato: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku is leading in 3 LGAs in Bauchi according to ChannelsTV

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by anonymous1759(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Divit:

like sometimes I feel ashamed of some of my Nigerian brothers/sisters. The way they think is very shallow. Fashola is a good man, he was apc, seyi Makonde was a good man, he was pdp. Party doesn’t define leaders, it’s personality.
Even this their so called Mr Obi used to be a pdp member, even contested for as a VP on the platform 4 years ago.
He only decamped to Labor party last year’s may and now people started deeming him as the messiah they’ve long been waiting for.
I pity Nigerians. If Mr obi wins, nigeria will be in abject poverty coz this man won’t want to steal public funds tho but will rather seize them, use them to earn interest and release those funds the way they are when he’s leaving office.
People in Anambra knows this but tribalism have eaten deep into them

It’s really shameful I tell you , In reality Obi cannot win but I would’ve love to see him win so most people following bandwagon will have a rethink after four years.
BAT is my choice because all I want In a leader is in him. He has history of creating jobs, increasing the IGR , have long term vision and knows how to selecting intelligent people to work with him regardless of their tribe . he’s the least Nepotistic amongst the rest .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
As a Rivers man, I was sitting on the fence for so long, not knowing who to vote for.

After much thinking and observing the coercion by Igbos marauders, I decided to vote Tinubu.

He has a superior track record of achievement than Obi and Atiku combined.

I hope Tinubu wins!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by victorlekan(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Votes, peacefully, ongoing here in Ekiti State but with the look of things,there is no LP presence around here at all.Turnout is low anyways.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by DMerciful(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Inspite of what APC has done?
Viltron:
As a Rivers man, I was sitting on the fence for so long, not knowing who to vote for.

After much thinking and observing the coercion by Igbos marauders, I decided to vote Tinubu.

He has a superior track record of achievement than Obi and Atiku combined.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Divit(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2023
dettolgel:

Do you know how stupid this your sentence sound "If Mr obi wins, nigeria will be in abject poverty coz this man won’t want to steal public funds tho but will rather seize them, use them to earn interest and release those funds the way they are when he’s leaving office."?

Buhari did not seize public fund but Nigeria is in deep shit. Atiku did not seize public but stole enough that could have used to fix our power situation. Tinubu didn't seize but rather channelled Lagos state money into his private pause.

Why are you guys so hypocritical and demonic?

Everybody go d shout tinubu stole Lagos money and channeled it into his private pocket?
How?
Them tell una dull brains say taxes collected in Lagos Dey go to the man account?
Or them tell you say the money wey Union Dey make Dey go to him personal accounts?
Abi na the one wey brt Dey make Dey go to his personal accounts?
Why so much hate on this man and lagosians?
I wish them even give una Biafra make una Dey go sef.
I’m sure the south south wouldn’t want to do anything with you lots coz una Dey eye that region.
Why you igbo people are so Mumu like this? If una continue with this mentality, una slavery just Dey start o. No wonder una Dey kill
Una selves for una land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Reader530(m): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2023
North is voting for Atiku
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Epinigirls: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Can I vote with temporary card.
Didn't see my pvc when I want to collect.
Check me eligibility on the innec site with my detail and my unit was shown

Ppl way don vote, abeg treat this issue 👆
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Richardonald(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2023
As of now one of the most populated LG in Anambra, idemili north LG has no presence of inec staff, or election materials

11:00AM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Inspite of what APC has done?

Yes, it's painful what apc has done. But we're voting individual not party.

Tinubu hasn't had any impacts on the disastrous tenure of Buhari other than supporting him there

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Agbadocassava: 11:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Ekiti has decided in Tinubu’s favor

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by DMerciful(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2023
You cannot undo your voting. Hope you're happy with yourself
Viltron:

Yes, it's painful what apc has done. But we're voting individual not party.

Tinubu hasn't had any impacts on the disastrous tenure of Buhari other than supporting him there
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Richardonald:
As of now one of the most populated LG in Anambra, idemili north LG has no presence of inec staff, or election materials

11:00AM
They don't want SE to vote

Since Simon ekpa plan didn't work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2023
DMerciful:
You cannot undo your voting. Hope you're happy with yourself
What sort of question is that?
Are you not happy with yours?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by GarkiAccessory(m): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Great
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Agbadocassava: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Check all the queues you’ll see are all filled with old people, where are the youths to vote for PO? Tinubu all the way

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Richardonald(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:

They don't want SE to vote

Since Simon ekpa plan didn't work
they are making this marginalization of a stuff look real..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Check all the queues you’ll see are all filled with old people, where are the youths to vote for PO? Tinubu all the way
really?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by dettolgel: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Divit:

Everybody go d shout tinubu stole Lagos money and channeled it into his private pocket?
How?
Them tell una dull brains say taxes collected in Lagos Dey go to the man account?
Or them tell you say the money wey Union Dey make Dey go to him personal accounts?
Abi na the one wey brt Dey make Dey go to his personal accounts?
Why so much hate on this man and lagosians?
I wish them even give una Biafra make una Dey go sef.
I’m sure the south south wouldn’t want to do anything with you lots coz una Dey eye that region.
Why you igbo people are so Mumu like this? If una continue with this mentality, una slavery just Dey start o. No wonder una Dey kill
Una selves for una land.

Of course you guys that are beheading one another isn't killing? grin You guys are also robbing your late relatives grave.

You don't even know how stupid you guys sound a times. Past few days you guys are busy burning down banks and businesses and in your twisted mind you think Igbos are your problem. grin

Oga can you tell me which ex governor in Nigeria receive as much benefit from tax payers money as Tinubu? I am waiting for you. grin
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by blaquebelle: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Please I'm looking for my polling unit. Anybody know where Kabusa ward PU 038 is located? Inec site plus Google map led me to the wrong place and now the site is even down.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Agbadocassava: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2023
It’s obvious Tinubu is the next president

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by mhizbel(f): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2023
Hatrick01:
who are you voting?
The best candidate.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by DMerciful(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Who are you voting for?
blaquebelle:
Please I'm looking for my polling unit. Anybody know where Kabusa ward PU 038 is located? Inec site plus Google map led me to the wrong place and now the site is even down.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2023
blaquebelle:
kabusa garden estate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by IRIEBOY(m): 11:17am On Feb 25, 2023
dettolgel:

Do you know how stupid this your sentence sound "If Mr obi wins, nigeria will be in abject poverty coz this man won’t want to steal public funds tho but will rather seize them, love use them to earn interest and release those funds the way they are when he’s leaving office."?

Buhari did not seize public fund but Nigeria is in deep shit. Atiku did not seize public but stole enough that could have used to fix our power situation. Tinubu didn't seize but rather channelled Lagos state money into his private pause.

Why are you guys so hypocritical and demonic?
don't mind the werey, he is just analysing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by IRIEBOY(m): 11:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Agbadocassava:
they will come before 2pm. Even myself I dey house with my guys, by 12pm we go enter road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (34) (Reply)

Jonathan To Live In Luxury Island Villa, Otuoke Upon Exit From Aso Rock (photo) / MC Oluomo Wears Electronic Face-Mask (Photos) / FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.