Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) (96323 Views)

Nigerian Governorship Elections 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) / Anambra Governorship Election 2021: Live Updates And Monitoring / Governorship Elections 2019: Live Updates And Monitoring Across All The States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by IRIEBOY(m): 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
NotoriousBiggyS:

People had been coming to lagos long before tinubu was born , my dad came to lagos in the 70s. So shut that gutter mouth up saying tinubu develop lagos, even tinubu came from iragbiji to lagos In the 60s
almost all banks and big companies have head quarters in Lagos even before them born that drug lord

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by garfield1: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
Miracle no dey tire Jesus

One down

It will count,it is valid

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by tamdun: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
I pity other aspirants contesting under LP,some igbos are saying they are only for obi,gbadebo rodes don buy market

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by blaquebelle: 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
kabusa garden estate
Thanks, finally found it. After the map took me to one Bush in lokogoma. Appreciate you.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by blaquebelle: 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Who are you voting for?
Why you de ask bros? You won't give me directions if I'm not voting who you're voting? grin
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by SmallDick99(m): 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:

One down
This one go cast invalid vote grin
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by IgOga(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:

One down

Dem fit still count am as APC....e depends on what the PO and other party agents think.....e get as dem go look am say na APC.....even you look am say na APC

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Nonexisting1: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:

One down
Actually I've just confirmed one insane Nigerian. We will suffer it together.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by StrongAlphMale: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
Update from Kano

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1629426558095052803?t=yBSNsI6bB2ytG_RGO_D4uQ&s=19

What are those small children who are underage doing on the queue?
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Horllamideh(m): 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
One down
it's a valid vote, his or her choice is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by ChristoBam: 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:

One down
As wide as that section is, your vote still touch APGA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by hisroyalrealnes(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
England...
Makamatic:
Benin city . Men done tie shoe for Peter obi oo . So who do anyhow na marching
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Ajayimichael(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Civic right duly carried out.
✅✅✅✌️✌️✌️
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by OdefaGirl2(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
but you said buhari is not on the ballot and tinubu can not inherits buhari votes in the north.
But you blame buhari failure on tinubu

What's this one talking about?

Are you good this morning?
Are my Tinubu that have said severally, he would continue from where Buhari stopped? Has it gotten to this point, you all now want to separate yourselves from your shadows? Is that the new strategy? Well, it has failed.
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by garfield1: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
Wike is not allowing people to vote other parties aside APC
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629435348399824897?t=PcmVyN6XMxkTYXv2cXdjMQ&s=19

No na.vote anybody but pdp
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by ArewaQuitessenc: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Voted!
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by 77star: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
Owaincouncil:
Thank you all for your counsel, advice and support.
I got to my polling unit safe and sound with my bicycle.
I took costain to oyingbo to Otto to idumota and I'm not at my polling unit at kakawa.
People were just going about there normal activities. Some were selling foods, drinks etc.
I saw a police officer at oyingbo and ask him if I can continue when I told him my mission, he said I should go.

First thing I noticed from costain to island is that all the police I met on the road, non is with anything. Either riffle, pistol, tear gas or even stick. In fact, some of them (I suspect) put mufti cloth inside the Suttle bag they carry.

But on island, from idumota to oluwole to tinubu to kakawa and even Css bookshop, there are heavy presence of military officers with various ammunition.

Thank God I'm not wasting this my one vote. Its for PO
Bad guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by garfield1: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
Update from Kano

https://twitter.com/SavvyRinu/status/1629426558095052803?t=yBSNsI6bB2ytG_RGO_D4uQ&s=19

Cc Digitron,penguin2, immaculatejoe, workch,north will always record higher turnout

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
People in the east are ready to wait for INEC till next week
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by garfield1: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
Voted!

Funny you.counting starts by 2pm
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mylove55:
ask your father how and what lagos look like when he first came to lagos

Lagos then, look more beautiful and serene environment than it is now. No agberos, tout or urchins like you in lagos only responsible and well behave citizens are in lagos then. The only things I will agree with you is that lagos expanded development to new areas and that is not only applicable to lagos, every city or towns around the world have expanded in development over the years
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
" if you are not voting APC here, go home"

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629438208160198657?t=NArQoT-Z32hZ1ZSClNgn0A&s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by OdefaGirl2(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
People in the east are ready to wait for INEC till next week

Aswear....... Dem think say na play

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
"Mr. Tinubu, will you congratulate the winner if it isn't you?"

Tinubu: "It has to be me!"

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1629420303062269953?t=f1Du2UtJX-r9MSF3V7_Yyg&s=19

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by Digitron: 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

Cc Digitron,penguin2, immaculatejoe, workch,north will always record higher turnout

It is expected.

South is very docile
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by damoobaba: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

Stop attributing lagos development to tinubu

What about other administration of past and present governors

You guys are just so dumb. If you dont understand the leadership structure in Lagos, why dont you just keep quiet.

Tinubu designed the modern Lagos all your people are running to, I went to Lekki free trade zone the other day and I saw what it means for someone to have VISION (AND THATS TINUBU). The lekki deep seaport, Dangote refinery and fertilizers company, indomie, power oil. All these companies and MANY OTHERS have moved their production to LFTZ. Go and read about LFTZ and number of people that will be employed through that project alone. Let's not go into transportation and how Lagos state government is gradually phasing out Molue and other old methods of transportation. Asiwaju and other member of the party including traditional rulers in Lagos ENSURES that the next governor continues where the previous one stops. It's a combined effort from all Lagos indigenes, just that Tinubu is the political leader. WHEN YOU DONT UNDERSTAND SOMETHING, KEEP QUIET OTHERWISE YOU MAY END UP INVOKING SUCH OCCURENCE UPON YOURSELF. Just imagine people who have never met you carrying bad stories about you to the point that people start hating you and dont want to associate with you. THE ONLY REASON I WANT OBI TO BE PRESIDENT IS BECAUSE I FEEL IGBO ALSO DESERVE TO BE PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA, otherwise it will be Tinubu. Obasanjo seized Lagos allocation for 22 months when Tinubu was Governor, this man used agberos to collect tax from the nooks and cranies of Lagos and never owed Lagos state workers throughout that period, GENIUS.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by POGazette: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
I am not seeing the army presence
Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by dettolgel: 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Divit:

Here goes another certified mumu.
The electronic tax system introduced by tinubu in 2004 was when Lagos was still the FCT?
Free WAEC for secondary school students was when Lagos was under military rule ba?
Creation of more than 4000 jobs (lastma, KAI, LAWMA, neighborhood corps, LASEMA) was as a result of jakande’s hard work?
Several local constituencies housing schemes was brought to us in lagos by Igbo people’s market funds ba?
Free transportation for and WIFIs in all lagos state parastatals was introduced by who?
How about LUTH, RRS?

I swear na pure hatred they make una igbo Dullards they think like this.
You kinsmen will continue to litter the streets of Lagos hawking galas or pushing wheelbarrows selling oraimo cords

Look at this nitwit. Demon parading as human.

I challenge you to list Tinubu entitlement as ex governor and tell me any other ex governors that cornered such for themselves?

Hypocritical lying and demonic hate-filled individual I will be waiting for the lists ooh. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring) by OdefaGirl2(f): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
" if you are not voting APC here, go home"

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1629438208160198657?t=NArQoT-Z32hZ1ZSClNgn0A&s=19

Look at ooo..... Nigerians, see them displaying. I thought they said Obidients are harassing, intimidating and insulting people to vote their candidate?

Now, what is going on....... intimidation

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

FG Declares Operation Amotekun Illegal / Nigerians With Over N5,000 In Bank Won’t Get Palliatives - FG / President Jonathan’s Salary Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.