Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,238 members, 7,829,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election (503 Views)

Tinubu: I Will Convert Yahoo Boys To Tech Experts / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary / Even If Obaseki Wins This Election ... APC Will Use Imo State Formula (Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election by Xxxxtentacion2: 12:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu does not care about federal character nor equal representation...
I hereby expect the Christians to stand up and make their points clear. But if Tinubu wins this election it will forever prove that Christians are inconsequential and weak and do not have a stake in this country...
I hereby declare that if Tinubu wins this election with his muslim-muslim ticket I will convert to Islam...

1 Like

Re: I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election by Urheadmaster(m): 12:24am On Feb 25, 2023
God forbid bathings tongue

1 Like

Re: I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election by siofra(f): 10:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2 it's time to convert, sir grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Convert To Islam If Tinubu Wins This Election by umarfantami(m): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Tinubu does not care about federal character nor equal representation...
I hereby expect the Christians to stand up and make their points clear. But if Tinubu wins this election it will forever prove that Christians are inconsequential and weak and do not have a stake in this country...
I hereby declare that if Tinubu wins this election with his muslim-muslim ticket I will convert to Islam...

COME MAKE FANTAMI ACCEPT YOU FOR FREE

U R WELL COME TO THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Results Not Uploaded As Required In INEC Rules / Nigeria Has A New President! / Why The FCT 25% Rule Is Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.