Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote (50837 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndα»‹ Igbo, Something. / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Mykosmith455: 6:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Make we all vote Peter Obi please

1 Like

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Amaggedon: 6:02am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:
You're all shouting Obi forgetting the history. Babangida seemed to be the champion of human rights after he toppled Buhari. What made him this champion? Every Nigerian believed Buhari was a strict leader. Babangida leveraged on this fact, he won hearts of many Nigerians, the result of his governance was disastrous. In 2015, when almost all Nigerians were groaning about Jonathan's administration, Buhari came as the perfect one to take us to the next level, APC seized the opportunity of the chaotic atmosphere we had to present Buhari to us, we were all joyous, now what can you say about Buhari after 8 years.

There is one man that's playing to the gallery, winning hearts of many cheaply, he is our Mr. Perfect now, he has solution to all Nigeria's problems, he is God-sent. I feel empathy for a man who doesn't see the future looking at the past events, a man who doesn't take clue from historical happenings. It looks like we are in one endless cycle, history seems to repeat itself always.
I can remember vividly how IBB warned Nigerians that if they mean well for Nigeria they should vote for Johnathan instead of Buhari. So it was actually really funny seeing the likes of el rufai , Tinubu and the rest suing Buhari to obey supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by ayobamie0011(m): 6:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Definitely U must deactivate ur nairaland acc.. Tinubu all d way
FalseProphet1:
If Peter Obi doesn't win today's election, I'll deactivate my Nairaland account.

This I have seen.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by ayobamie0011(m): 6:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi kor... Obor ni..... Tinubu al d way... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘APC
Mykosmith455:
Make we all vote Peter Obi please
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by 5starMan: 6:10am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:
You're all shouting Obi forgetting the history. Babangida seemed to be the champion of human rights after he toppled Buhari. What made him this champion? Every Nigerian believed Buhari was a strict leader. Babangida leveraged on this fact, he won hearts of many Nigerians, the result of his governance was disastrous. In 2015, when almost all Nigerians were groaning about Jonathan's administration, Buhari came as the perfect one to take us to the next level, APC seized the opportunity of the chaotic atmosphere we had to present Buhari to us, we were all joyous, now what can you say about Buhari after 8 years.

There is one man that's playing to the gallery, winning hearts of many cheaply, he is our Mr. Perfect now, he has solution to all Nigeria's problems, he is God-sent. I feel empathy for a man who doesn't see the future looking at the past events, a man who doesn't take clue from historical happenings. It looks like we are in one endless cycle, history seems to repeat itself always.
In all these do you now prefer to vote for established criminals or do you still want to go for "hope"?...
Obi has a track record of good governance unlike your babangida and Buhari.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by onuman: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

What historical cycles do you want us to take look for as guidance for today's presidential election?
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by faebenezer5star: 6:13am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju 2023!
come , did they curse you 😑. Behave yourself.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Enemyofpeace: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2023
My mind is telling me that there is going to be interim government
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by DWJOBScom(m): 6:18am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Obiebanks007(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is pregnant and it is currently in the labour room and will deliver Obi for Nigerians tongue

I so much love this words put together.
God bless you and your household.

Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by blazepascal(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju 2023!
you will regret this
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Microwhy: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Google create Geo logo to remind Nigerians to vote.
If you think this is the same logo in other part of the world, sorry try.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by gabpaul: 6:32am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

Story undecided undecided
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Allisgud: 6:35am On Feb 25, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Na peter obi head for be the second "O"
don't worry by Monday morning na him head go dey for the two zero

1 Like

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by raskymonojendor: 6:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you American Google.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by aoaachives(m): 6:39am On Feb 25, 2023
FalseProphet1:
If Peter Obi doesn't win today's election, I'll deactivate my Nairaland account.

This I have seen.

We will be waiting
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Allisgud: 6:39am On Feb 25, 2023
By Monday obi head will be on the two zero
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Cpumping(m): 6:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Clean your mouth bros, dirty dey come out from there.

CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju 2023!
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by telleyway: 6:56am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

Inasmuch as your argument and analogies seems very apt, there's yet another factor you missed completely. Yes we all know that Nigerian problem is enormous and can not be fixed completely by one man.
However, Obi's conservative life is what we need now to couching the effects of Buhari's reckless borrowings. There's tools for every type of work, if you put an extravagant Atiku or Tinubu after Buhari, our Naira will keep going down because that's the effect of the borrowings.

1 Like

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by FOOTSOLDIER1: 7:01am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

What happened to it?

It's burnt and rotten
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Molific: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

So, what exactly should we do?
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Helpfromabove1(m): 7:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Kobicove:

The choice is between Obi and Tinubu.

Nigeria does not belong to the northeners!

This election is too close to call anything can happen
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by gladdensir(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is pregnant and it is currently in the labour room and will deliver Obi for Nigerians tongue

Amen
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:12am On Feb 25, 2023
It's either OBI, TIN or ATI.

Vote with Sense and stay safe.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by scholes23(m): 7:14am On Feb 25, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Says a man that his candidate won’t win a state .
Says a man who's candidate is surviving on hard drugs
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by yomi531(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2023
We on Nairaland have Endorsed Obi.

Vote Obi!
Vote LP!

Papa Mama Pikin

2 Likes

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Solome: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju 2023!
your never open
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Alldew: 7:33am On Feb 25, 2023
All these just because Peter Obi is in the race, if it was those to old order Google for no send them.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by T0BY(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2023
I'm rooting for two candidates. Either atiku or peter obi wins. The rest should go and rest
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by symbianDON(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Asiwaju 2023!

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by wentroublecomes: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

So, with all this you're saying, who do you think we should vote for? Tinubu abi? Just dey play
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by symbianDON(m): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

in essence?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.