Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote (50836 Views)

Reno's Tweet On Tinubu That He Wouldn't Want Internet To Remind Him Right Now / Before I Go To Bed, I Want To Remind Nigerians, Especially, Ndị Igbo, Something. / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
skukimania:

So, who do you suggest we choose then? Because it doesn’t appear like we have much choice.

I don't suggest anyone, I was only doing my analysis.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Waterbear:

So your solution is to vote for the most hated guy whom nothing good is expected fro
Cause I don't understand

How are you so sure nothing good can come from the so-called most hated guy? If we want to talk about capacity, Tinubu leads.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Judybash93:

I share the same sentiment with you but who do you think is a better replacement cos i don't think a drug lord and a known corrupt politician can lead us to becoming a better version of ourselves!

A drug lord that he is still? People don't really want old brigades again because of Buhari, that is what is playing against Tinunu. Everyone has a sketchy past, only that Tinubu's own is being exhumed greatly. If netizens use the same energy they used to go against Tinubu for Obi too, you think Obi will have a case?
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
DisLifeSha:
It just your opinion and it will amount to nothing

Yes, my opinion, I own it.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
orriyomi33:
Bro, this is what I always think about.
I believe all these politicians know all to play to our fantasies.
Hence, my refusal to be carried away by the "MOB".

One of the rule of power is to ride on one's precedent mistakes to rise, that is what Mr. Obi is simply doing.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
symbianDON:
in essence?

Look away.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
wentroublecomes:

So, with all this you're saying, who do you think we should vote for? Tinubu abi? Just dey play

Vote whomever you like.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Molific:

So, what exactly should we do?

The ball is in your court.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
telleyway:

Inasmuch as your argument and analogies seems very apt, there's yet another factor you missed completely. Yes we all know that Nigerian problem is enormous and can not be fixed completely by one man.
However, Obi's conservative life is what we need now to couching the effects of Buhari's reckless borrowings. There's tools for every type of work, if you put an extravagant Atiku or Tinubu after Buhari, our Naira will keep going down because that's the effect of the borrowings.

Out of many problems Nigeria have, reckless spending is just a small quota. The facts remain that I can't trust Obi.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
gabpaul:

Story undecided undecided

For the gods right
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by 5starMan: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

Talking about track record, Buhari outweighs Peter Obi by far margin.
Then you don't know your history
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by donproject2(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
5starMan:

Then you don't know your history

Historian, tell me what I don't know.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by telleyway: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

Out of many problems Nigeria have, reckless spending is just a small quota. The facts remain that I can't trust Obi.

Have you asked yourself why there's Sharp decline from bandits and kidnapping recently?All of the problems you are talking about are artificially made to deceive people.
Have you seen the thugs used by politicians today especially Lagos?
These are the kidnappers, bandits and unknown gun men they have been talking about.
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Judybash93(m): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
donproject2:

A drug lord that he is still? People don't really want old brigades again because of Buhari, that is what is playing against Tinunu. Everyone has a sketchy past, only that Tinubu's own is being exhumed greatly. If netizens use the same energy they used to go against Tinubu for Obi too, you think Obi will have a case?

If Obi has skeletons in his closet, please let's have it. Atiku's past is also in question but you see Tinubu ehnn, apart from his drug infused past, he still has a lot of things that should have made people to not even consider him as a leader in the first place!
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by NothingDoMe: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
Komu1048:

With no team, with no cabinets, with no loyalist.

His govt is doom for failure, many of u still see Nigeria as a practical class
Have you seen that LP is already electing officials into govt all over the place?
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Waterbear(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2023
donproject2:

How are you so sure nothing good can come from the so-called most hated guy? If we want to talk about capacity, Tinubu leads.

Yeah, with thugs
Re: Google Creates New Logo To Remind Nigerians To Vote by Waterbear(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2023
donproject2:

Yorubas and APC voters...
How far?
This is the govt you fought to retain...
I hope you're happy with the blood and souls wasted...

Congrats to your hatred and tribalism...
It's paying off with human lives ...

We can see where he is leading in capacity with his vp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Prof. Jega's Epic Response To Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.