Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,833 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye (33004 Views)

Catholic Church Bans Mbaka From Commenting On Partisan Politics / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by SleekyP(m): 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Trust obidense at your own peril....we warned you grin

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Rebelutionary: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godspikin:

You are a big liar. He never joined a Jonathan must go rally. What he did was a prayer walk for Nigeria. Show evidence of him in a Jonathan must go rally or forever shut your gutter of a mouth.

People just come online to tell lies. Una no dey even think am at all... Shame on you...
They have recycled that lie over and again thag they themselves believe the lie.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Man, though. sad

When Osibanjo was contesting in APC Presidential primaries, you were Fully Political o.
You Quickly created RCCG Politics Directorate to campaign for him (Thinking Buhari will anoint him). sad

Now, u re claiming Neutral.

For Papa Adeboye, it's Either Osinbajo or He's NOT bothered.

So Sad. embarassed undecided

no mind that liar a deceptive being that calls himself a man of God.. i thank God that other younger ministers ve seen him for who he truely is... One even said , we wont follow the qords of these our so called father in the lord cos they ve deceived us

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by seunoj: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Ttalk:
Thank you jare Baba Adeboye those children of hate wanted to drag you into politics, they want you to anoint their failure Peter Obi, and turn you to another Fr Mbaka of the South West so they can malign and abuse you, but thank God you are wiser than them
What happened to the political dept create. If to say na osinbajo dey ballot now, it will be a different tune.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
stifej:
Liar! How can you lie with such boldness. Don't worry God will reward you accordingly.

HE DIDNT LIE.. WE ARE NO FOOLS.. GATHERING OF TEN TONGUED SERPENT THAT PRETEND RO BE CHRISTIANS BUT RE CHRONIC LIARS AND HYPOCRITES
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by BreconHills(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

But you can sing God of Elijah send down fire undecided

Was prophet Elijah a king undecided was Elijah not recognize by God

Mtcheeeeew smh

You obviously don't know what you are talking about and even in the highly unlikely event you did - who cares?
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by livinbygrace: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Does this sound like what Prophet Elijah would have said

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria,What About other pastors Mike Okonkwo,Lazarus Mouka ?
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
stifej:
Same Jonathan that was in redemption camp for prayers in 2015. Please provide your proof/evidence on how he helped pushed out Jonathan. He only participated in prayer walk in 2020 against killings in Nigeria. That was even during Buhari's government.

you must be a joke if you think others can be fooled
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
stifej:
S He only participated in prayer walk in 2020 against killings in Nigeria during this Buhari's government. He never at any time participated in any protest against Jonathan's government.

pls stop this blatant lie. okay?

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by EDOLUWA: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
A Leader is a man that sits on the fence ooooo. You know the danger of being on the fence !!!!

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Bigsteveg(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
otipoju:

Then you don't know know Christ...nor any of his prophets.

Adeboye was willing to take sides if his Church member Osibanjo won the primaries and had created a political affairs unit as an organ of the church.

Adeboye does not need to take any side but the side of truth. A simple statement such as vote for the person whom you think means well for Nigeria and turn things around is enough.

Whatever happens, Adeboye will be alright

You see, that's what's you people - so called Obidients does that is very annoying. Not everyone should buy your Idea, listen to others once a while, it doesn't change your own opinion
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Godspikin: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tokskob2008:

Good. A prayer walk for a Nigeria that was in shambles back then but I guess the Nigeria of today is now a paradise that's why he isn't interested in any more prayer walks..

But you said he participated in a Jonathan must go protest or rally.

You can just support who you want, don't drag Pastor Adeboye into your shenanigans. He does not answer to you neither does he have any obligation to your candidate. If you want to stop going to church (or even his church) because of that, that's what you have always wanted to do and you are only looking for an excuse and that's your own cup of tea.
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Since your tribe don't respect elders talkless of God's servants , how will I respond to your comment than to tell you that Jesus loves you than the way you love your bloda who is not winning.

A man of 'god' that doesnt reapect the so called calling over his life is not fit to open his mouth talking rubbish... Your so called man of God os a CHRONIC HYPOCRITE... I was born in Assemblies of God and we know what the scriptures says... MARK MY WORDS, SOONER THAN YOU THINK , THE DEVIL LL BE ORDAINED A MINISTER IN UOUR GATHERING COS WHAT YOU BE THERE IS NO CHURCH... BUNCH OF TEN TONGUED SERPENTS AS DESCRIBED IN YHE BIBLE..

GOD FORBID YOU PEOPLE.. A PERPETUAL DISGRACE TO THE BODY OF CHRIST WHICH KEEPS GETTING OBVIOUS EVERYDAY

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
plaetton:

Greetings, wordy Sire.

Have you watched or listened to any of his sermons?
He practically invented miracle hawking. And the same is hawked in all the redeemed parishes.
On a very few occasions when I have gone to a Redeemed church for either child dedication or wedding service, I get nausea just listening to cheap miracle-hawking crap that comes put of their pulpits.

i keep saying it, that place is just a social gathering and not a church..A perpetual disgrace to the body of Christ and thank God it os getting very obvious by the day

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by ekhai(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
BullBearMarket:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAUQPXbKrGY

Pastor E.A Adeboye has urged his members not to distract his attention with partisan politics.
MY MAN OF THE YEAR. YOU ALWAYS STAND OUT UNLIKE THOSE WHOSE PREDICTIONS ARE ALWAYS AGAINST THE WISH OF GOD.
YOU EARN MY RESPECT ALWAYS BABA ENOCH ADEBOYE.

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Menclothing:
Most of this Nairaland kids are dumb we have pdp Lp Apc and all party in Rccg

You can't see pope doing partisan politics

Every church member vote your party

All those pastors that is choosing a candidate are dumb

so what happened in 2015 and alao APC primaries last year? bunch of hypocrites
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Patriotic9ja(m): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
Does this sound like what Prophet Elijah would have said

Is he prophet Elijah? Na wa for una sef o. Even when Osinbajo was never publicly campaigned for by RCCG or Ps Adeboye
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
livinbygrace:

Is he the only pastor in Nigeria,What About other pastors Mike Okonkwo,Lazarus Mouka ?
I made comment base on what he (Adeboye) said

Politics is not a distraction, it concerns him, his children, families and flock

Whatever happens affect him! He has a say in the things going on in his country

Base on the happenings in the past, I didn't expect him to think of it as a distraction at this crucial moment!!!
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Godspikin: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
seunoj:

What happened to the political dept create. If to say na osinbajo dey ballot now, it will be a different tune.

The political department created had nothing to do with any candidate.

For years now in the Sunday School manual there is always a topic that borders on "Participation of Christian in governance" (May not be the exact topic or title but there is always a Sunday dedicated to that theme)

The objective of that department was borne out of the goal of all these Sunday school discussions and which is to encourage more members and christians generally to be more actively involved in the political process. The objective has never been to support any particular individual. During registration and collection of PVC for example, in my own parish, the area pastor always give an ample time every Sunday after his sermon to remind us to play our own role. During announcement, a minister in my parish always announced this and encourage us to go get our PVCs. At a point we were all asked to bring it to church the following Sunday so we can wave it to God, just to see that we do the needful.

If you do not know something, you can find out instead of spewing lies out of ignorance.

Political department was never to drum support for anyone. Papa Adeboye will not choose anyone but whoever Nigerians at large decides to elect. If that does not make you happy, there is nothing you can do about it. You can't force every one to support your candidate.
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by suratwo62: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Great leaders don’t take sides! Even when they have a choice, they don’t spit it.

Adeboye did what Christ would have done!
Wrong. Great Leaders choose. Martin Luther chose. He took a side. Winston Churchill chose. He took a stand. Great men and great leaders choose the side of good.

As a leader of the people of Jesus Christ hear what Jesus himself said in Revelations 3: 14-22
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation.
We do well to remember who it is who is speaking to the Seven Churches. It is the Risen Lord Jesus Christ, the ruler of all creation, the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

15 I know your deeds,
The Lord Jesus knows everything there is to know about every church and every individual. And his message to the church in Laodicea is this.
15 I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! 16 So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

Straight to the point. No words of praise. Not even a glimmer of encouragement. Just straight down to business. Pastor Adeboye is neither hot not cold. He is lukewarm. In other words – he is just playing at following Jesus. He is just pussyfooting around. He is being half-hearted. Following Jesus is just a business a source of money, wealth, power and position for him – not the whole of his life. He is neither hot nor cold.........Jesus said he will spit him out!!!

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2023
okewumi:
I felt disappointed the way obedient were aggressive. We Yoruba Christian that are voting for obi has begin to thinking deeply of what they might turn country to,

if you like you vote and if you like dont..one thing is very clear for all to see is that Pst. adeboye os a 2 face so called man of God... a hypocrite at that... that ome is so sure to every reasonable person to see
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:36pm On Feb 25, 2023
Alsenora:
God bless you. Imagine a man over millions of members with allegiance to major candidates coming out to openly support one.... Other so called men of god could do otherwise but does not mean they are right. Their position does not warrant such.

amd what what happened in 2015 and APC primaries last year?
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Starfire223:

You are a bastard liar, he never joined the Jonathan must go protest. It was Pst. Tunde Bakare. Always learn to speak with facts. Son of the devil.

Oga no one is a bastard here... in 2015 je was involved in Politics.. so dont talk as though we re daft like his sheepish followers
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by phemmyfour: 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

But pastors say the mind of devil bah

Do we have pastors those days

Shouldn't we say that prophets are equivalent to pastors now
your IQ is low

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
lansile:
God created this man and blessed him with sense(no surprise, he is a mathe guru). You can't rubbish this man with hoping from church to church politics. God bless you more

Yet his hypocritical mind did nt allow him discern evil from good when he aupported APC in 2015? Lol... People re nt dafts like his sheepish followers... That same bible he reads and studies os same ithers too do study... HE IS A HYPOCRITE AND A 2 FACED MAN
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Rebelutionary:

What sides did he take? How did he take sides? There is this funny attitude with Nigerians: if i speak against Amaechi, it automatically means I am a Wike man or if I say something good about Buhari it automatically means I am APC! That Oyedepo spoke against this government, some people said he was a PDP man! Now it is LP abi because Obi is seen around him!

Any true man of God will speak (for or against) FOR Nigeria! So when Oyedepo/Adeboye speaks, they are not speaking for any political party!

oga its of no use.. people ve seen him for who he truely is.. BY THEIR FRUITS( 2 FACED, TEN TONGUED MAN, DECEPTION) YE SHALL KNOW THEM
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Geminiivory: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
EDOLUWA:
A Leader is a man that sits on the fence ooooo. You know the danger of being on the fence !!!!

He ll definitely ve a great fall like humpty dumpty and according to the scriptures such person ll be spill out of God's mouth since he is lukewarm
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Perseverance127: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
I love this man

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Rebelutionary: 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2023
Geminiivory:

oga its of no use.. people ve seen him for who he truely is.. BY THEIR FRUITS( 2 FACED, TEN TONGUED MAN, DECEPTION) YE SHALL KNOW THEM
To you is of no use but to someone out there who is willing to think critically, it is very useful!
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by Buccalcavity2: 1:26pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is discipline and understanding your high calling. God bless you sir

Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by JAGS001(m): 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
otipoju:

Then you don't know know Christ...nor any of his prophets.

Adeboye was willing to take sides if his Church member Osibanjo won the primaries and had created a political affairs unit as an organ of the church.

Adeboye does not need to take any side but the side of truth. A simple statement such as vote for the person whom you think means well for Nigeria and turn things around is enough.

Whatever happens, Adeboye will be alright
but Osinbajo isn't his church member man get your fact right and stop yanning durst Osinbajo is a deeper life pastor.
Re: Don't Distract Me With Partisan Politics - Pastor E.A Adeboye by willibounce1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
As usual, the cursed ipob children from the sad beast will insult the Pastor because he didn't endorse adaobi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65