Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. (22331 Views)

Graham Potter Has Been Sacked / Graham Potter Has Been Appointed As New Chelsea Manager / Arsenal Fans Told Unai Emery ‘to Walk’ If Manchester United Sign Gunner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Itohanmiwa: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by udemzyudex(m): 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:

Chelsea fans are pathetic. Back your manager! Give him time!

Nlfpmod

Give him time,till we go relegation abi?

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:

Chelsea fans are pathetic. Back your manager! Give him time!

Nlfpmod

Chelsea is not Everton or Arsenal.

Chelsea is a big team, you don't perform in few months you go away.

3 Likes

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Caramia2020(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2023
The club will soon reach the stage of Everton in three seasons, because th new owner thinks building a team is by signing everybody.

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by beleanlabels(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2023
This message is not meant to be here but I need help is why, I just lost huge amount of money & I have proof.
I'm unable to borrow loan on mobile app.

If you can loan me money till my Monday afternoon, kindly WhatsApp/call: 08134932159

May Almighty Allah provide & reward you with more blessings.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Abbeytoy(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
Chelsea fans should learn patience from Arsenal/Gunners, Emirates suffer for years before their resurrection... In fact I like Arsenal Female Fans, they have cool temperament😄😄😄
Chelsea female fans is No no no no, violence 🤕🤕here and there

You cannot run Chelsea like every other small team, its about standard and pride.

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by just4fun(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2023
This is one of the main reasons why I hate that Club......

Big Mouth and Impatience !!!

2 Likes

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by DMCA: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
Chelsea fans should learn patience from Arsenal/Gunners, Emirates suffer for years before their resurrection... In fact I like Arsenal Female Fans, they have cool temperament😄😄😄

Dem no get Sabali at all 😁
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Chelsea fans are known tout and very evil people.how una go wish death to a man and his family simply because of football.tueh
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Shawl001(m): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Well, I'm not surprised.

Chelsea fans,
Very thug-like people. Why would you wish some one and the kids to die, because he didn't give you guys the winnings that you desire.

It is well.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2023
MightyHand:
which resurrection? Wetin arsenal Don win? What have they achieved for the past 10yrs.. abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2023
There may be more threats coming your way from hangry extremist fans, so I advise you to resign and stop bringing great team down to your level.

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:35am On Feb 25, 2023
I'm not surprised.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Pityoobi: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2023
I beg, make Chelsea never sack this man ooooo
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
I don't think is the man's fault.....

When Ferguson left Man utd or rather retired.....Man Utd found it very difficult to get another manager that can handle the great achievements of Ferguson....

You can't go and hire the coach of a junior team in Premier league to manage a club like Chelsea??

Is not going to work pls, is not at all pls ..
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Have some dignity a d leave, Chelsea is not an experiment club.
If you have any iota of regards for success you will not be killing my clubs heritage. If not for white privilege why is Mount playing ahead of Chukwuemeka & stop playing Gallagher/RLC ahead of Kovacic.

Infact Just resign.
even the chukwuemeka is playing rubbish..I still remember against Liverpool that he was falling like a tree facing the goal post.. the coach is not good.. mount is a good player
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by ECASH120: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar and his wife Votes in Adamawa

https://youtube.com/shorts/ODUqEIqBH-k?feature=share
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Didi2d(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Them never still sack this man?

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Pityoobi:
I beg, make Chelsea never sack this man ooooo

Lols.....I know your mission.......

He should be sacked , let Chelsea go without a coach for the rest of the season...

We will come out 1-5th
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by MartinCorridon: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Maybe a lot of Chelsea fans are ZOMBIDIOTS.

That's their behaviour
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by bhella10: 9:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Like Chelsi like Obidients grin
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by solexzy: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Chelsea fans no get joy grin
Vote Peter Obi for the President of the Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by GeneralPula: 9:40am On Feb 25, 2023
It’s kind of hard for me to Judge him yet..
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2023
This is wrong na

This is just football why threat
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by GeneralPula: 9:42am On Feb 25, 2023
lazynairalander1:
Have some dignity a d leave, Chelsea is not an experiment club.
If you have any iota of regards for success you will not be killing my clubs heritage. If not for white privilege why is Mount playing ahead of Chukwuemeka & stop playing Gallagher/RLC ahead of Kovacic.

Infact Just resign.
Kovacic get injury nah..
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by johnnychuks(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
You shall not die but wait to be sacked after Arsenal beat Chelsea again this season.
On a savage day, you know you aren't good enough for Chelsea but you hanged on to the job cos of food you n your kids ll eat. It's understandable. But you don't know your club fans are the most impatient. You for go clubs like Liverpool wey their boss no get life again and their board is now very patient.
you begging to talk like an hungry Nigerians who their most priority is to eat first, I know you are angry as a Chelsea fan but not to used food as a yastic against the Coach, that man is not a Nigerians man who our major problem is to think of food, that man is a white man they have out grown that, it's only Nigerians that's will take because of what they will eat and support some one like Tinubu to become a president with all his blunders.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Robisky001(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Dadas123:
Buy PayPal Funds For 550 Naira Per $.

You can also let us handle your online payment like eBay, walmart and Aliexpress with PayPal.

Our order starts from $12 to $2k

Has anyone done business with this guy??
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Starboytwo(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
This guy will eventually be sacked. Tuchel will be reinstated.

This I have seen…
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by Eberex(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Agbero club
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by saysoo: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
obembet:
Graham Potter has revealed he has received emails “that want me to die and want my kids to die” following Chelsea’s dismal run of form.

The 47-year-old was booed off the pitch last weekend after a 1-0 defeat to Southampton and go into a crucial London derby match with Tottenham having collected just two wins from 14 matches.
However, a defeat against rivals Tottenham on Sunday would once again leave him vulnerable to anger in the stadium and online from his own supporters.

Speaking ahead of his side’s Premier League clash on Sunday afternoon, Potter revealed the messages directed at him and his three children.
He said: “The world is tough for everybody. We’re going through an energy crisis, a cost of living crisis. People are striking every other week. Things are difficult so nobody wants to hear about the poor old Premier League manager.

“Nevertheless if you ask me a question about ‘is it hard? is it tough? is it nice to hear,?’, as much as I’ve had support, I’ve had some not particularly nice emails come through that want me to die and want my kids to die. So that’s obviously not pleasant to receive.

“That’s football. That’s how it is. And the challenge for me is ‘Ok, how do I conduct myself?’ That’s what I always turn round to. The higher you go, the more pressure you have on how you are as pre-season.

“My message is that you have got to take the situation for what it is, take the criticism, take the position that we are in, which is that it should be better.

“Try to have a perspective but at the same time acknowledge the criticism and bad feeling. That’s how it should be.”

The Blues are supporting their manager in any way he needs but will leave him to decide whether to involve the authorities or take further action.

Potter accepts that a certain amount of abuse is part of the job but it is one that he doesn’t enjoy and has been a challenge for him and his family to overcome.

“So there is an element of that and I want to succeed here so it’s nonsense this notion that I don’t care so it’s ‘ok where does that come from?’ Where is your evidence on that?’

“Ask my family. Because people have a perception that you don’t care and my response is what is that based on? How do you know?

“And I would ask you to ask my family how life has been for me and for them. It has not been pleasant at all.

“I understand that supporters go home and they are really annoyed because their team is not winning. But I assure you my life for the past three or four months has been daily average apart from the fact that I am really grateful for this experience that I can get this but also say what a great challenge this is.”

Source: https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1629254566247120897?t=GPSr_HEMLa2Sfk2VwDwwcQ&s=19
Then quit.
No a do or die affair.
Re: Graham Potter: Fans Told Me They Want Me And My Kids To Die”. by tonididdy(m): 9:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Let them curse and threaten all they like.
You have a family to feed.
No aspiring to grow coach will turn down a Chelsea role.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opera Mini Announces Victor Moses As Brand Ambassador / Ogere Siasia Kidnapped! Samson Siasia’s Mother Kidnapped In Bayelsa / Lionel Messi Will Not Play Barca's Last Laliga Game Against Eibar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.