Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,967 members, 7,828,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) (19090 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by LordIsaac(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
And the sheeple will still remain members of such an uncouth soul. The problem of Nigeria is the people. A corrupt tree cannot bring forth good fruits. Quote me yearly!

2 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
The flogging was only a joke... but declaring someone he thinks should be voted for is wrong. He shouldn't impose his own candidate on the congregation. Its their right.. let them exercise it independently.

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by MartinsD12(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztUJeDKlxI

A pastor had urged his members to vote for one of the presidential candidate, Peter Obi during his preaching. He added that any member who doesn't vote him in will be flogged when next they meet.
Supported, people don't understand this is a matter of life and death, nobody is immune to suffering and hardship, we have suffered too much in this country, time to get things to work and it's a must , peter obi is the only answer to get this country to work

2 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by abobote: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Imagine if this was done or said by a Muslim in the mosque.
Hypocrites!

You hardly see the Muslims promote theirs so open in the place of worship. Still, these hypocrites keep talking about islamization. This act has been done severally and no one is speaking up against it. Taking politics to the church, telling them who and who not to vote. They have a choice to make, which is solely theirs!
They have said worse, just that no one brings it to the news.
He is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:

What they preach in the mosque is more worse than this.

Vote Peter Gregory OBI
Yeah, like you are in the mosque with them. Allow people make their choice!

2 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by richie240: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Dhurr....una think say na everybody dey impersonate other tribes/religion like una?
Taaaa!
cool
iHateFraudsters:

See bloody Muslim wey dey claim christian to the core.

Boko haram

PeterObi4LP:

Yoruba Muslim be proud of allah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
No need for that. I don't think he mean what he said. He's just trying to tell them the extreme importance of their vote for Obi.
Surely, Nigerian Christians from all region and tribe, will massively vote for Peter Obi because of the support of CAN, PFN, etc and mainly APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yeah, like you are in the mosque with them. Allow people make their choice!

Don't be a nuisance. If you vote in the wrong person, both u and your family will suffer for 600yrs.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by sukkot: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2023
east people and fascism are like bread and butter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Heavensent01(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Christianity in southeast is not different from occulting gathering, people that leave shrine to church and come from church to shrine

when you read their hate filled lifestyle here, which charisma and aura of Christianity do they've

churches is what's holding those barbarians down if not they would have been dropping themselves in the street as they do in recent months

3 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by OdefaGirl2(f): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Nigeria 🤣🤣
E reach to flog Sir.

Let those who are taking him serious, get injured...as for me, it was funny and the man didn't mean that.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Nwaide01: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Time for this has passed, the d day is here with us therefore i advised every intended voters to think about their children futures before casting their votes. Do not vote for tribe,religion and legions but vote for competence, vision and ability to move this country forward. So i advised us to vote massively for Peter Obi because he tips all boxes.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by gigabyte13: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Imagine if a Northern cleric had said this...
You see this supporters of this gentleman called OBI are just toxic and intolerant....
They are simply the opposite of what the man Obi stand for.

9 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Onyiridike(f): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Hypocrites!

You hardly see the Muslims promote theirs so open in the place of worship. Still, these hypocrites keep talking about islamization. This act has been done severally and no one is speaking up against it. Taking politics to the church, telling them who and who not to vote. They have a choice to make, which is solely theirs!

GIVE PEOPLE A BREATHING SPACE, AND ALLOW THEM VOTE THEIR CHOICE!
Your Imams did the same in the North on Friday.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:

Don't be a nuisance. If you vote in the wrong person, both u and your family will suffer for 600yrs.
It's none of you or your family's business who I choose to vote in. Face your life, and vote your candidate.

Talking about the wrong person,like there is a way to know who's the wrong or right person. Is it written on the forehead?
Face your life, I repeat!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by OdefaGirl2(f): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2023
LordIsaac:
And the sheeple will still remain members of such an uncouth soul. The problem of Nigeria is the people. A corrupt tree cannot bring forth good fruits. Quote me yearly!

You take life too serious....if that's the way you think of Nigeria, you wouldn't be thinking of voting anyone else except Peter
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Amaggedon: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2023
richie240:

I'm a Christian to d core but I'd rather vote for a tolerant pagan as president over this nation than cast my votes for these hate-filled hypocrites hiding under the banner of Christianity!
cool
And who is the hate filled hypocrite? Mr I'm a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Kelvin3476: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Hypocrites!

MUMURICS DID WORST
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by callthefred: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

A pastor had urged his members to vote for one of the presidential candidate, Peter Obi during his preaching. He added that any member who doesn't vote him in will be flogged when next they meet.

So 2 years ago they were all blaming Tinubu for Lekki massacre by soldiers even after saying he can't give such orders But today you are praising Buhari for ordering soldiers to ensure no ballot boxes are snatched. If this is not juju what is it?

5 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by IRIEBOY(m): 8:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Hypocrites!

shut up. It's sarcasm, and you think the REV father will flog them truly? APC people no kuku get sense
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by richie240: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Nwokem, they know themselves wella!!!
cool

Amaggedon:
And who is the hate filled hypocrite? Mr I'm a Christian?
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:

What they preach in the mosque is more worse than this.

Vote Peter Gregory OBI
we won't! Kill yourself
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by arsenal33: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2023
IRIEBOY:
shut up. It's sarcasm, and you think the REV father will flog them truly? APC people no kuku get sense
now it is sarcasm grin ; na wa for una

7 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by DantataJR: 8:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

Bro this man is only joking..
He is only emphasizing on voting Peter Obi.
You people should be leaving sentiments. Nairaland should know how to headline some news, haba!.
Vote Peter Obi!
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by belloboy: 8:26am On Feb 25, 2023
Mr Pastor, people's choices are different. You can't imposed your own choice on another man, that's why it's democracy. If i for be a member of your church, i for dare you to try am ooo. I don't take nonsense.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by 9ty4our: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonsense..
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Jones4190(m): 8:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

By the time obi lose he shouldn't hesitate to tell them that his gods is a failure
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Priest of doom
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by elinaxy(m): 8:29am On Feb 25, 2023
That's not not suppose to be, the pastor is wrong by this act. Everyone has his intention.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2023
He should do more than flogging

this is our life at stake

any bastard that vote tinubu or atiku will die on the spot
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Dchampion65: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
Sometimes I wondered whether the so called members are nuts.

This election will go and I want to hear the other side of the story from all the men called by themselves and not God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force / Videos From The Launch Of The Lagos-ibadan Rail Network / Shehu Sani Supports Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Says She Speaks For Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.