Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) (19086 Views)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition / Don't Vote With Your Thumb, Vote With Your Index Finger On Saturday - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Menclothing: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2023
This is not democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by PeterObi4LP: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2023
richie240:

I'm a Christian to d core but I'd rather vote for a tolerant pagan as president over this nation than cast my votes for these hate-filled hypocrites hiding under the banner of Christianity!
cool

Yoruba Muslim be proud of allah

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by funnix: 8:36am On Feb 25, 2023
arsenal33:
now it is sarcasm grin ; na wa for una

Are you minding them? They are hypocrites, gullible, and bigots

3 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Okoroawusa: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2023
iezeiyida:
No need for that. I don't think he mean what he said. He's just trying to tell them the extreme importance of their vote for Obi.
Surely, Nigerian Christians from all region and tribe, will massively vote for Peter Obi because of the support of CAN, PFN, etc and mainly APC's Muslim/Muslim ticket
Interpreter...clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Ken4Christ: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2023
In my dream last night, I saw Peter Obi with the majority vote. May it came to pass in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Kayrich(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Continue to say nonsense. When northerns are already on queue since 7am.

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by teadrake(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:

What they preach in the mosque is more worse than this.

Vote Peter Gregory OBI
What did they preach in mosque that is worse that that? You people will keep on foolishly justifying nonsense. I pity your candidate.

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by LeyeWrites: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2023
How will he know?
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
richie240:

I'm a Christian to d core but I'd rather vote for a tolerant pagan as president over this nation than cast my votes for these hate-filled hypocrites hiding under the banner of Christianity!
cool
you're a big fool.

you can vote for a chimpanzee for all i care.

useless hate-filled Yoruba Muslim urchin.

idiot, but you refused to condemn your fellow head slamming terrorist Musiliu MC OLUOMO for blocking the way for delivery of electoral materials.

Yorubas you people are hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Adeagbo77: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Not the fault of the pastor but the dogmatic followers.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by shinealight(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nztUJeDKlxI

A pastor had urged his members to vote for one of the presidential candidate, Peter Obi during his preaching. He added that any member who doesn't vote him in will be flogged when next they meet.

Are these Pastors …..or politicians parading in the garb of shepherds? Bloody charlatans! undecided undecided
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by chubinwa(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2023
That's a sarcasm. Don't attach negativity to it
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by richie240: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2023
Na dem be ds.
They can hardly compose just one sentence without insult.
Mannerless Pikin dem! cheesy cheesy
ObaOfYorubaLand:

you're a big fool.

you can vote for a chimpanzee for all i care.

useless hate-filled Yoruba Muslim urchin.

idiot, but you refused to condemn your fellow head slamming terrorist Musiliu MC OLUOMO for blocking the way for delivery of electoral materials.

Yorubas you people are hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Atlantis585: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

A pastor had urged his members to vote for one of the presidential candidate, Peter Obi during his preaching. He added that any member who doesn't vote him in will be flogged when next they meet.

Very correct

Such people alongside Thiefnubbu and Atiku supporters are the reasons why Nigeria is in bad shape.

He should also sack them from the church after the flogging.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Deadlytruth(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violents taketh it by force. Obidients must take back our country by force!
What suddenly happened to "Our only hope is BIAFRA, why are you people holding us back in the zoo?"
Or is it that this your account is hacked?

3 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by html14java(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
richie240:

cool
You're not a Christian. You're a tribal bigot.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by obembet(f): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2023
All Obidient are Terriost. Both online and offline... Everything will end today

Atiku is coming
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by switlily25(f): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi will never be president of Nigeria!
Let his religious mobs do their worst!
As for me and my family,we will vote for Atiku!
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by LegacyB: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Imagine if this was done or said by a Muslim in the mosque.
Hypocrites!

You hardly see the Muslims promote theirs so open in the place of worship. Still, these hypocrites keep talking about islamization. This act has been done severally and no one is speaking up against it. Taking politics to the church, telling them who and who not to vote. They have a choice to make, which is solely theirs!

GIVE PEOPLE A BREATHING SPACE, AND ALLOW THEM VOTE THEIR CHOICE!

I hope this is not how you think normally. I don’t understand you. Just life a thief caught and then you argue why other thieve have not been caught!
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Allisgud: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi is the only solution we need now in Nigeria,if every religious superior enlightened their members on the righful candidate without basement Nigeria will be a better place,nobody go dey disturb pastor for church everytime
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Adeleketoyin(f): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Chizmickey:
Christianity is my religion but I envy the Muslims, they don't act like illiterates
Literate. I hail.
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by kokomilala(m): 9:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Obedients, Some Say Obi supporters: Fascist Narcissists

I like Obi as a person, but I do not trust him as a politician. Same goes for his sea of suppoters across the broad spectrum of Nigeria's socio-political space. That space has been narrowed by his fascist narcissists, who never tolerate divergent or dissenting views. Once you're not on their side, you're an urchin or a castaway, which is, of course, preposterous!

Politics, as I've often said here, is about plurality of ideas and views. What that pastor is trying to do is a subversion of his members volition- their rights to democratic choices

This narcissism has fanned the smouldering embers of hate, distrust and, to some extent, sectional nationalism in the ru up to this election.

His members should defy him and cast their votes according to their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Bamorawq5: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Ttggg

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by nisai: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Deadlytruth:

What suddenly happened to "Our only hope is BIAFRA, why are you people holding us back in the zoo?"
Or is it that this your account is hacked?
Dem no hack am. He will surely resume when Obi loses. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by saysoo: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

Animal. Touch any person and make kirikiri you permanent palace.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by Hellonearth: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2023
triple996:
East as usual tongue
I pity anyone staying in South East when election result will be announced wink

Don't cry yet. Today is the D day. Wait till we finish
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by rickyrex(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Imagine if this was done or said by a Muslim in the mosque.
Hypocrites!

You hardly see the Muslims promote theirs so open in the place of worship. Still, these hypocrites keep talking about islamization. This act has been done severally and no one is speaking up against it. Taking politics to the church, telling them who and who not to vote. They have a choice to make, which is solely theirs!

GIVE PEOPLE A BREATHING SPACE, AND ALLOW THEM VOTE THEIR CHOICE!
dey deceive yourself , if not mosque, were else do muslim northeners get their information from? nah dem campaign for mosque pass. What you don't know, you don't know
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by kristisking(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Pastor from hell
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by alfsalami: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
This is the level of disgrace to which criminals have reduced Christianity to in Nigeria !!!

1 Like

Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by guruAlex(m): 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Do you know you can earn between 2k to 5k everyday by posting on Escobarrh and telling your friends to also do the same. Check your wallet after posting to see earnings. https://www.escobarrh.com/
Re: Rev Prince Chukwuma Vows To Flog Members That Don't Vote Peter Obi (Video) by HeroicMeastro: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Dailyhappenings:

If I happened to be attendee in the man's church, I will beat the coward to stupor and won't vote his candidate.
Fool!
Talking to worshipers as if the are underage or as if he knows the scripture better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World Leaders Eager To Meet With Tinubu At Paris Summit – Alake (Video) / Expect One Naira To One Dollar If I'm Elected - Okorocha / Lagos Tackles Omo-onile With Task Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.