Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

I Was Not Paid To Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Not Paid To Do This (1668 Views)

13 Year-old Girl Impregnated In Ebonyi, An Old Man Paid To Be Servicing Her / Man Sues Neighbor He Paid To Get His Wife Pregnant / See Picture Of Bride Price Paid To Marry An Ibo Girl From Imo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Paid To Do This by koladata(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2023
If you wish to vote for apc today and you have some kind of doubt, please go ahead , Tinubu won't disappoint. He built my secondary school in 2001, ojodu mellenium secondary in grammerschool, ikeja lagos. 22 years after the school is still standing strong and looking modern. It was hell for me learning in a very unconducive environment before this school was built. I did my senior secondary school here and this building contributed to my success today. he built several structures like this accross lagos state and those pictures bellow were recently taken. You can see how modern the school still looks 22 years after.

He changed alot of things in Lagos state, i know many people castigate him for being too old , but he believes in team work and presidency is about leverage and people you already know that can make things work faster.

Please don't abuse me, i'm not a politician and this is my personal experience when he was lagos state governor. Also, this message is only for people who had some doubt in tinubu.

10 Likes

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by babaneenoni(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2023
BAT anyday anytime

6 Likes

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Dangrace01: 8:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote Peter Obi for president

I was not paid to do this

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by FlexTrex: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Praising politicians for doing what they are meant to do.
We've been so impoverished in this country that when they give us crumbs, we sing their praise.
SMH
BTW, he took the fat loaves for himself!

14 Likes

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by koladata(m): 8:41am On Feb 25, 2023
politicians are corrupts all over the world, we have to give credit to some of them that didn't pocket the whole money. I'm not supporting them and please see me as your brother because we have one common motive which is the hope for a better Nigeria.

obasanjo and Atiku carted away 16billion US dollar meant for electricity(this is even more than the entire worth of dangote) , common street bulb , they didn't buy from that money , I am 100 percent sure Tinubu won't do that. He would rather eat some and give us some electricity atleast. If he could built that school 22 years ago and it still looks mordern today, then this man can do something better. He wasn't the first lagos state governor , but he was the first to do something the common men could see.

FlexTrex:
We've been so impoverished in this country that when they give us crumbs, we sing their praise.
SMH
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Nazgul: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2023
koladata:
If you wish to vote for apc today and you have some kind of doubt, please go ahead , Tinubu won't disappoint. He built my secondary school in 2001, ojodu mellenium secondary in grammerschool, ikeja lagos. 22 years after the school is still standing strong and looking modern. It was hell for me learning in a very unconducive environment before this school was built. I did my senior secondary school here and this building contributed to my success today. he built several structures like this accross lagos state and those pictures bellow were recently taken. You can see how modern the school still looks 22 years after.

He changed alot of things in Lagos state, i know many people castigate him for being too old , but he believes in team work and presidency is about leverage and people you already know that can make things work faster.

Please don't abuse me, i'm not a politician and this is my personal experience when he was lagos state governor. Also, this message is only for people who had some doubt in tinubu.
In 2001 Fashola was the governor of Lagos not Tinubu. So there is no way Tinubu would have used his personal money to build a public secondary school when the state had a sitting governor who could do it.

Please tell me another lie.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by koladata(m): 8:59am On Feb 25, 2023
google it bro, he was governor of lagos between 1999 to 2007 , he built those school in his second year in office, and there was alot that i know off, there was omole grammerschool, there was dairyfarm in agege, there was ikeja, all were the same structure. It was my personal experience , i was not paid to do this for him o
Nazgul:

In 2001 Fashola was the governor of Lagos not Tinubu. So there is no way Tinubu would have used his personal money to build a public secondary school when the state had a sitting governor who could do it.

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Nazgul: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=koladata post=121212354][/quote]
Don't mind me...I thought you said 2012, apologies the mistake is from me.

But I'm voting Peter Obi sha.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by koladata(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2023
good choice , the only person i don't want on that seat is atiku.
Nazgul:

Don't mind me...I thought you said 2012, apologies the mistake is from me.

But I'm voting Peter Obi sha.
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Nazgul: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
koladata:
good choice , the only person i don't want on that seat is atiku.
Why?
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Karleb(m): 9:08am On Feb 25, 2023
koladata:

You are a clown. You want to a governor for doing his job. It's like saying your dad is the best for feeding you. Isn't that what dads are supposed to do?

Nonsense! Whatever you do today, do not vote APC! ❎❎❎⚠️⚠️⚠️

2 Likes

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Fidecoo(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
koladata:

Listen oga,
If it was Tinubu of 20years ago, most of us would have gladly vote for him.but you see Tinubu of today?
My friend sorry ooo, nothing for him.
I get am b4 no be property.
You don't live on past glories at a delicate situation like now. What the country needs now is someone who is vibrantly sound ,health wise, physically and mentally.
Haba, bros.tinubu of today don tire na.abeg pity our country small.
What is the essence of retirement ,if someone as old as tinubu is vying to rule nigeria for another 4-8,years.

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by koladata(m): 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
the 16billion naira electricity fund him and obasanjo stole still hurts me till date, that money is more than entire dangote's networth . where is the money , they claimed they was scammed . which account did you tranfer 16billion dollars to ? mind you it was a national news , i don't know how old you were at that time., no offense

i'm okay with tinubu or obi
Nazgul:

Why?
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Nazgul: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2023
koladata:
the 16billion naira electricity fund him and obasanjo stole still hurts me till date, that money is more than entire dangote's networth . where is the money , they claimed they was scammed . which account did you tranfer 16billion dollars to?

i'm okay with tinubu or obi
*exhales*
Let's keep our fingers crossed and watch how it things unfold.
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Khd95(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2023
Is this what urchins mean when they say tunubu built Lagos 😂😂😂

Jakande built affordable houses for civil servants across Lagos states, other governors before him did wonders too but still tinubu built Lagos 😂
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by segtech68: 9:25am On Feb 25, 2023
well i think the apc media team didn't market tinubu well enough, i watch his last interview and i would say that man is brilliant, but why granting interviews when election is around the corner . I'll look for that video and post it here. I made up my mind to vote for him after watching that interview.

here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlnv_hqafZU

3 Likes

Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 25, 2023
In 8 solid years!
All the IGR he claimed he generated for Lagos, what did he do with it?

Go and sleep joor.
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by candygist: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2023
FlexTrex:
SMH

We are voting him bcus he did wat he was suppose to do. No be you go tell us what to do.
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by candygist: 11:54am On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:

You have shown that you are a big fool, a compound fool. Fashola was the Govt from 2007 up Come on, you have Google and internet. If you don't know anything make your research instead of fooling your self on the internet.
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by imagrg(m): 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Craze
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by ultramayor: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Olodo
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by koladata(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
please lets not abuse each other, we have one common interest and that is the betterment of this nation, lets see each other as one family with wrong leaders. Most people's political view is based on their personal experience.
candygist:

You have shown that you are a big fool, a compound fool. Fashola was the Govt from 2007 up Come on, you have Google and internet. If you don't know anything make your research instead of fooling your self on the internet.
Re: I Was Not Paid To Do This by mytime24(f): 1:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Op take ur post to politics

Wetin concern romance wit ur topic angry

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Beautiful / Theory Of Physical Beauty! / Men Are The Craziest Animal On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.