Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here (16838 Views)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / INEC Needs To Be Reformed: Full Text Of YIAGA Africa's Post-Election Report / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by BigBrother9ja: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2023
I'm seeing a lot of OSU PIGS here misbehaving...

Thank God for the military boys around sha.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Diegobando: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2023
10:55am No sign of Inec officials here in Warri. Everybody dey here dey wait for Ubeji Community

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Agunesinjaweola: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2023
You might get punished for unproof accusations on this platform.

Don't be a judge here and castigate any party!

Neutrality is required for the good journalism.
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Blake755: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by nonhuman(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Inec have just arrived my pi now

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by kponkedenge(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Kingzeez10:

Iro lo ma pa e

Oponu.

Na you lie go kill. you no dey to see wetin happen.... So just shut your mouth.
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Mathiasa(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2023
emmy478:
No any sign of inec official here in yenagoa 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Chimera30: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Why are INEC officials yet to arrive so many Polling units?
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Walexz02(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Voting ink has finished in my polling unit.
We are stranded voting stopped .

Adelabu shopping complex ll
Orita challenge ibadan
Ibadan south East
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Reader530(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2023
No vote buying in the north. And PDP is winning
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Ever8090: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Very good i want to report something.............

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by OgunKiLhordSpy: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2023
LP no fit see 10k vote for this osun state Omo na oy
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by octaflav: 11:02am On Feb 25, 2023
The time is 1:19 PM Nigerian time. Accreditation yet to start. Faulty or wrong BVAS. The INEC officials are yet to resolve the matter. Thousands of voters stranded but patiently waiting.
PIU 005 (There are over 4000 registered voters in this unit alone,) Igwuruta, Rivers State

Here in my polling unit. None of the BVAS machine is working, after bringing three more. Voters are here in their numbers waiting for INEC officials to fix the situation. THIS POLLING UNIT 005 Igwuruta, Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by leisuretym: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Which northerner wan report themselves here, you southerners are the only one who will report yourselves, at a polling unit now, no agent for Labour Party, they are truly in experience , who will stand for them now? Truly no structure if this is what structure means
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by chatinent: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote wisely.

Report nada, lynch the person immediately.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by welzyj2(m): 11:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Not vote buying really but vote monitoring... The party reps just dey stretch neck they see watin dey happen for the voting booth.

We had to raise alarm when it was unbearable
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by StPete: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2023
There’s serious vote buying ongoing at communities in Vespa area of Ojo. It’s not happening at the polling units but at peoples homes. People are asked to bring their voters card and that monies would be transferred to their accounts once they get their VINs
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Elvictor: 11:09am On Feb 25, 2023
Illegal1:
Voting dn over for my polling unit here in ahoada west lga river state....

wike did a nice job here for jagaban...

By sharing money, bah? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Haywhy3579: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Validated:
If you see any agent(s) buying votes, just report it here. Tell us the PU location
The Party involved

If you can take photo or video and post it here.
Election are not won on the internet. Today is a practical example
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by RoadMozart(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Politicians are sharing fake dollar notes in Ondo state
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:
Lol no be polling unit wey u see INEC staff u go see Wu to report....

Why do you guys like making scornful comments? undecided

Just why?

Everyone is actively contributing to making sure the election is free, fair and credible, and you're still making this kind of comment turning up your nose, in an attempt to look down on people's efforts.

You do it all the time.

If the election doesn't move you and you can't be bothered to do something as an individual, can you stop making mocking comments at others?

Some people are done voting; some are currently voting. You cannot tell me that every PU, numbering over a hundred thousand, does not have INEC officials present.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Ekpekus(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2023
presciainter:
We are still waiting for INEC official almost in all centres in Uvwie Local Government Council in Delta State
Same in Warri South LGA
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by EnEnPeecee: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2023
Authorities in BENIN should send SECURITY agents to Imaguero secondary school along sapele road, almost opposite NNPC and directly opposite the new shop rite- and very close to the police and DSS headquarters. They intimidated one of my neighbor just now that if she is voting obi she should leave immidiately but if she will vote Tinubu she should drop her account number. They are there right now writing account number

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by ipobarecriminals: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinu to rescue Nig wink
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by ccffwx: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2023
pconnect007:
Please we need phone numbers ,contacts, we need for help because here in Ebute metta Some APC thugs is disturbing the Election

Validated pls attend to this.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Menclothing: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2023
On your mandate we stand
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by inoki247: 11:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Magnoliaa:

Why do you guys like making scornful comments? undecided

Just why?

Everyone is actively contributing to making sure the election is free, fair and credible, and you're still making this kind of comment turning up your nose, in an attempt to look down on people's efforts.

You do it all the time.

If the election doesn't move you and you can't be bothered to do something as an individual, can you stop making mocking comments at others?

Some people are done voting; some are currently voting. You cannot tell me that every PU, numbering over a hundred thousand, does not have INEC officials present.

You people should stop crying since 8 wey dem say Election go start INEC official is just getting to my polling unit at 11.20...

Na status of my polling unit I make so rest ...
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Godjone(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
Authorities in BENIN should send SECURITY agents to Imaguero secondary school along sapele road, almost opposite NNPC and directly opposite the new shop rite- and very close to the police and DSS headquarters. They intimidated one of my neighbor just now that if she is voting obi she should leave immidiately but if she will vote Tinubu she should drop her account number. They are there right now writing account number
I witnessed it too. The people where shouting and chanting jagaban saying nobody would be allowed to vote Obi in the unit
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by presciainter(m): 11:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Diegobando:
10:55am No sign of Inec officials here in Warri. Everybody dey here dey wait for Ubeji Community
Uvwie Town Hall, Effurun here is witnessing enormous town out of voters.
Huge townout and INEC officials are still arranging materials.
I don't know when we will be through with this exercise today.
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Illegal1(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Elvictor:

By sharing money, bah? grin grin
which money?

i dey tell u say apc clear every were,u dey talk another tin....
Re: Presidential Election: Report Any Incident Of Vote Buying Here by Magnoliaa(f): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:
Na status of my polling unit I make so rest ...

It's good to know you're at least doing something, for the kind of comments you make here...

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawyer Drags Buhari, Buratai, Malami, Others To Court Over Python Dance 3 / Governor Oyetola Appoints Adeniyi Francis Adesina As Chief Press Secretary / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.