Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President (25543 Views)

I Have Done My Best As President β€” Buhari / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by providencia(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
Support the candidate you think is the best!
You can do it.
Some of us trust your judgement..
Don't disappoint..
Support a candidate and damn the damnable consequences..

Its not business wise for him to publicly support any candidate. Have you seen dangote canvassing for a candidate over another?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by MartinCorridon: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun Osewa. Alias Beansmaker.

You should support Tinubu nah.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by IotEngineer: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
No cash. No vote cool
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by sat70: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
another four years suffering loading...
Be optimistic for the first time in your life. Your Peter Obi will not put food on your table. You will work before you eat. Learn

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Healthquest: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..
ASIWAJU WIL PERFORM THE BEST
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Irloran: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
switlily25:

Is it a must for him to tell you who he’s supporting?
Hian!

cast my vote for Obi this morning in Shomolu here . No and no wahala . The man too sure
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Midex88(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Casted Already.... Tinubu ni o
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by MadamExcellency: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Don't vote wisely because I don't trust your wisdom. Vote for Peter Obi, simple.

Unfortunately, I can't find Peter Obi on the ballot. Would you mind rephrasing your comment?
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by html14java(f): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Today's presidential election is very important. We've experienced economic stagnation & contraction due to both external and self-inflicted factors. We've experienced an epidemic of kidnappings and violent deaths due to banditry, terrorism, ethnic clashes, and separatism.

We are faced with a historic three way race between Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, & Peter Obi. Any one of them could win today, which means that you don't have to worry about the spoiler effect. Instead of voting for the lesser evil, you can vote for the best candidate of the 3.

I therefore urge you to consider the responsibilities of the presidency - improving the economy, securing the nation, strengthening our democratic institutions, reforming the legal system - and pick the candidate who is most likely to perform excellently if he wins the election.

Vote for someone who will appoint the best Nigerians at home or abroad to their administration. Vote for someone who will unite the country and strengthen our democracy. Vote for someone who has the physical & mental vigour required to handle the toughest job in the country.

Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for your best. This time, your vote won't be wasted.

Thank you, and good luck to Nigeria!
Embedded in your speech is your endorsement.

Its loud and clear.
Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for your best. This time, your vote won't be wasted. ~Seun Osewa 2023

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
He his indirectly telling us to vote for Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by SuperBlack: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
POGazette:
You should have said it yesterday angry

I have already voted for Tulumbu

Lolz,

Go for Refund Sir, tell the INEC people you never finish grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by HellVictorinho7: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
whatever
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by cmikel: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
LABOUR PARTY

LP

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by owobokiri(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
switlily25:

Is it a must for him to tell you who he’s supporting?
Hian!
Seun must not be confused in moments like this...
He should step forward and be counted.
We are up against a Drug Barron, an executive thief and other aspirants..
We enjoin him to strike with confidence and encourage members here too support a particular candidate..
Sitting on the fences in moments like this is a crime against humanity..
He knows..

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Earthstorms(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2023
Watch the presiding officers

Make sure they are not using voters thump to vote on behalf of the people. Let the people vote by themselves.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
I will laugh...on monday morning peaple go gentle. Me, wetin consyn me.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Wizzychuks(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
;DAs a comedian or sleeping presidoo
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Moh247: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban is the man
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by PEREZPERECTUS: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
sat70:
I have casted my vote already this morning for Asiwaju. He's the most competent

u get mind o

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Adeneeyee84: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is the best of all
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by owobokiri(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
providencia:

Its not business wise for him to publicly support any candidate. Have you seen dangote canvassing for a candidate over another?
I Know..
Was just pulling his legs..,

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by remigiusizunna(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2023
A new Nigeria is POssible

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Miracood2:
Dear seun

Na now day just break for your eyes? Nigerians are already voting for the person that will lead them to backwardness for the next 8 years.

For those yet to vote, vote Peter Gregory OBI βœ…

Why are you people so impossibly stupid like this?

You are ready to wish evil on your country if your preferred candidate loses.

I swear, this election really exposed you people as more callous then Boko Haram.

What gave you the assurance that Obi will perform better than Tinubu or Atiku?

Can you swear with your children's life (born and unborn) that Peter Obi is the way forward for this country?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by spy24(m): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2023
sat70:

Alright boss. Nothing spoil

But we are voting PO
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by BiggestB0y(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
SuperBlack:
Thank you Sir @ Oga Landlord, please do not ban me,

Just permit me to say that, in this year's election, HAUSA MAN COME GET SENSE PASS YORUBA MAN

Honestly πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
You 've just insulted the two Tribes you mentioned,all in the name of election, you're a fool
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Ameboperoo(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
owobokiri:

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
You can do it.
Don't disappoint..
But he just did. He subtly passed the message if you get it.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Dshocker(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
sat70:

Voting has not started, they still accrediting, you illiterate

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by ebenholer2(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2023
THIS ELECTION IS NOT JUST ABOUT PRESIDENCY,BUT OF SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS TOO. YOUR VOTE FOR THEM (SENATE&HOUSE OF REPS) ALSO HAVE GREAT INFLUENCE IN WHAT WILL BECOME OF NIGERIA. DONT VOTE BASED ON RELIGION, ETHNICITIES OR REGIONAL BASIS, VOTE THE CANDIDATES OF YOUR CHOICE REGARDLESS OF PRESSURES OR INFLUENCES FROM THE PEOPLE. I JUST DID THAT NOW. I VOTED TWO PARTIES. ONE FOR THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND THE OTHER FOR BOTH SENATE AND HOUSE OF REPS

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by olaztek(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun is stylishly supporting Peter Obi. Nice one boss.
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Illegal1(m): 10:32am On Feb 25, 2023
In other words,vote for jagaban...
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by DrAkpamudehe: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2023
treesun:

Atiku is our next President!

GBAM

1 Share

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by sat70: 10:33am On Feb 25, 2023
PEREZPERECTUS:

u get mind o
Mind to vote for my preferred candidate. Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Expels Napoleon Adamu For Accepting Tribunal Ruling In Favour Of Mama Taraba / We Will Resist Plan To Oust Buhari Over Ill-Health - Arewa Youths Threaten / Osinbajo, Saraki, Dogara At Ekwueme's Parade Of Honour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.